Girls: Do you like indian guys? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_one_1

HSC
what did i say about being clingy?!
stahp being desperate. STAHP IT.
highly unattractive quality so if she is turned off by something it will be that and not your ethnicity.
You are depending waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much on this relo which hasn't even started!! (not sure if it will)
The more obsessive you become, the more vulnerable you become, the more easier it is for you to get hurt.
Be a macho man, and i mean this in the nicest possible way stahp being a pussay. STAHP IT.
I'm what they call a gentlemen or a nice person. Don't believe in hurting people "Macho Man". Again i'm not desperate, I like one girl. This doesn't make me desperate.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've given up with this. There is no real advice and people just messing around and bullying me like at school. Can someone please close this thread.
Don't be clingy
Be less shy
It's not about race
Show intent

Sounds like pretty solid advice tbh

HSC
I'm what they call a gentlemen or a nice person. Don't believe in hurting people "Macho Man". Again i'm not desperate, I like one girl. This doesn't make me desperate.
i get that you want to be a gentleman good for you i'm saying strengthen you're outer shell be a caramello koala i'm not saying threaten her to go out with you at gun point or to rob a bank for her -.-
yes, desperate for this ONE GIRL that you start a ridiculous amount of threads for
and by you saying you aren't getting helpful advice is also ridiculous you are just choosing to ignore it!

the_one_1

HSC
Don't be clingy
Be less shy
It's not about race
Show intent

Sounds like pretty solid advice tbh
this is something I avoid. Tell me is trying to be with and talk to the girl I like a way to gain confidence to ask out the girl I like or being clingy. I don't talk to her during the weekends or after school.

robyatt

HSC
I've given up with this. There is no real advice and people just messing around and bullying me like at school. Can someone please close this thread.
i dont see how anyone is bullying you and if anyone is messing around its because you've led them onto it with your own ignorance.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Seriously so all girls like being treated like a bitch... Fuck off. I hate everyone. Close my account and delete all my forum creations please. I'VE HAD ENOUGH!
You don't understand honest advice do you...

HSC
The way to gain confidence is to LIKE WHO YOU ARE
idk maybe start going gym or bust out some mathematics equations just something to make you feel good about yourself
have some friends that are girls and that way you can build up your confidence to speak to them and approach them
like i said yesterday this shit takes time so calllmmm doowwwnnnn take it slow and you first have to like yourself to like others. BAM.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
You can be a gentleman WITHOUT being clingy.

And yes there is real advice on these forums. You have simply ignored what advice there is and constantly posing the same questions. You can either choose to ignore or to take our suggestions on board.

Post again and only again when you have asked her out. Further speculation on this topic is useless.

Also I agree with the #YOLO sentiment that has been stated by (Ozko?). You will only lose a friend IF she rejects you AND you make a big deal out of it. If you carry on with this person as you always have, despite how 'awkward' it may be, you'll be fine.

/rant.

Not posting any more advice on this forum and I suggest that people stop giving OP attention. Yes, you may interpret this as bullying but we have given you sufficient advice, advice that (judging by the amount of time you have expended asking questions through your 1000 threads) you have ignored. It is purely a confidence matter and quite frankly you don't have it. You can never be 100% sure, part of the fun and the thrill is in finding out.

Based on the 'evidence' you have given us I would say that it's a sure thing. However due to your personality I'm not so sure.

the_one_1

HSC
The way to gain confidence is to LIKE WHO YOU ARE
idk maybe start going gym or bust out some mathematics equations just something to make you feel good about yourself
have some friends that are girls and that way you can build up your confidence to speak to them and approach them
like i said yesterday this shit takes time so calllmmm doowwwnnnn take it slow and you first have to like yourself to like others. BAM.
I do have girls who are friends. I'm what they call popular... I've heard it go around my school even though I don't play sports. I just work on my school work. I also love IT, i'm on a computer... and enjoying it. Is that what you mean... I've been doing that my full time i've been on these bloody forums.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
yes you are definitely the plural of gentleman.

no but seriously, stop being so fucking beta, chicks want a man, not a "nice guy".

robyatt

HSC
I do have girls who are friends. I'm what they call popular... I've heard it go around my school even though I don't play sports. I just work on my school work. I also love IT, i'm on a computer... and enjoying it. Is that what you mean... I've been doing that my full time i've been on these bloody forums.
buddy. stfu for a sec, i think you got hpd.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

the_one_1

HSC
You can be a gentleman WITHOUT being clingy.

And yes there is real advice on these forums. You have simply ignored what advice there is and constantly posing the same questions. You can either choose to ignore or to take our suggestions on board.

Post again and only again when you have asked her out. Further speculation on this topic is useless.

Also I agree with the #YOLO sentiment that has been stated by (Ozko?). You will only lose a friend IF she rejects you AND you make a big deal out of it. If you carry on with this person as you always have, despite how 'awkward' it may be, you'll be fine.

/rant.

Not posting any more advice on this forum and I suggest that people stop giving OP attention. Yes, you may interpret this as bullying but we have given you sufficient advice, advice that (judging by the amount of time you have expended asking questions through your 1000 threads) you have ignored. It is purely a confidence matter and quite frankly you don't have it. You can never be 100% sure, part of the fun and the thrill is in finding out.

Based on the 'evidence' you have given us I would say that it's a sure thing. However due to your personality I'm not so sure.
you saying that I don't have any confidence is putting a even bigger dent in my confidence... Know what you have damaged my confidence. Fuck this.

seanieg89

HSC
you saying that I don't have any confidence is putting a even bigger dent in my confidence... Know what you have damaged my confidence. Fuck this.
don't ask advice if you can't handle constructive criticism.

HSC
yeah okay good! balance work with gym you have to take care of your body physically as well as mentally! you will see a massive boost in your confidence when girls check you out :)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
yeah okay good! balance work with gym you have to take care of your body physically as well as mentally! you will see a massive boost in your confidence when girls check you out :)
This so much. Go to the gym or something, just find anything that you can make your passion. Chicks find it attractive when you have a passion or the motivation/drive to accomplish something you are really interested in. It can be anything. But if your passion or #1 goal is to get with some girl, you are doing it completely wrong.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
this is something I avoid. Tell me is trying to be with and talk to the girl I like a way to gain confidence to ask out the girl I like or being clingy. I don't talk to her during the weekends or after school.
Asking her out is a way to gain confidence. Taking some sort of action is a way to gain confidence. Trying to just be around her and never being clear in your intention is clingy.

Seriously so all girls like being treated like a bitch... Fuck off. I hate everyone. Close my account and delete all my forum creations please. I'VE HAD ENOUGH!
You missed the point of the article. It's not about treating women badly. It's about not being nice for your own self-interests, not being dependent on her to make you happy, about not pretending to be 'friends' when you're completely motivated otherwise. It's about being confident in yourself and making decisions for you.

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
Just to add many of you know some famous indian celebrities.

1: Russell Peters

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/arts/photos/2007/07/26/Russell-Peters.jpg[img]

2: Shah Rukh Khan (You don't really know him - Bollywood actor)

[img]http://www.markacadey.net/news/images/news/2013/07/Shahrukh-Khan.jpg[img]

3: To end it off with a shock... Jay Sean

[img]http://divaartist.com/divablog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/jay-sean-wallpaper.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

[quote="the_one_1, post: 6379257"]I'm what they call a gentlemen or a nice person. Don't believe in hurting people [b]"Macho Man"[/b]. Again i'm not desperate, I like one girl. This doesn't make me desperate.[/QUOTE]

[quote="the_one_1, post: 6379272"]Seriously so all girls like being treated like a bitch... Fuck off. I hate everyone. Close my account and delete all my forum creations please. I'VE HAD ENOUGH![/QUOTE]

[quote="the_one_1, post: 6379286"]you saying that I don't have any confidence is putting a even bigger dent in my confidence... Know what you have damaged my confidence. Fuck this.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://animalsreact.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/4474219881_e39500be73_o.gif

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Are you confident though? Self-recognition is the first part of making change. If you honestly feel you have some confidence, then use it, and build from it. If you're not confident (and a lot of people, many of us included, aren't), then you need to recognise that and take steps to overcome it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)