• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls: Do you like indian guys? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
that is MEGA autistic
FUCK

as an actual female i would advice nobody to follow this past #1 and maybe #2
Never actually bothered to read it myself, but my best mate has read parts and pulls girls left, right and centre, so I thought it must work somewhat.

Siddy123

HSC
"men have died from time to time, and/ worms have eaten them, but not for love" - Rosalind / Ganymede

'As You Like It' - Shakespeare

stahp being lazy follow the advice go gym :)
if you saw yourself with your eyes or knew yourself with your judgement the fear of your adventure would counsel you to a more equal enterprise.

gr8 i fkn remember my quotes now, y not a day ago:(

HSC
if you saw yourself with your eyes or knew yourself with your judgement the fear of your adventure would counsel you to a more equal enterprise.

gr8 i fkn remember my quotes now, y not a day ago:(

ahahhahahh ikr :L

HSC
+1 , guys that have a semi-decent face that work on their whole physique can turn into a good looking bloke

Its like a chick, if she has a great body and a decent face, guys don't mind, but if theres no body , then theres a problem :p
yes! thank you! ahahha :)

the_one_1

HSC
+1 , guys that have a semi-decent face that work on their whole physique can turn into a good looking bloke

Its like a chick, if she has a great body and a decent face, guys don't mind, but if theres no body , then theres a problem :p
It makes me sick that people treat girls like sex toys and treat them like shit. It looks like that is how you all take them. I don't care about looks 100%. If a girls face looks nice but their as fat as shit. Everyone needs to be loved and if I'm attracted to her then its fine. I don't look at the looks all the time. Its all about feelings. Jesus!

RealiseNothing

HSC
It makes me sick that people treat girls like sex toys and treat them like shit. It looks like that is how you all take them. I don't care about looks 100%. If a girls face looks nice but their as fat as shit. Everyone needs to be loved and if I'm attracted to her then its fine. I don't look at the looks all the time. Its all about feelings. Jesus!
Telling a girl "I like your face, though you are fat as shit, but I don't care for looks" won't go down too well brah.

the_one_1

HSC
Telling a girl "I like your face, though you are fat as shit, but I don't care for looks" won't go down too well brah.
Jesus christ. If i'm attracted to her it doesn't matter. Everyone needs to be loved and I won't tell a girl that if i'm attracted to her.

RealiseNothing

HSC
Jesus christ. If i'm attracted to her it doesn't matter. Everyone needs to be loved and I won't tell a girl that if i'm attracted to her.
Ok yes. But I don't get why you make these threads if you can't take advice.

HSC
quick question are you just a tad over-exaggerating also do you plan on doing anything or just sit there and complain and not follow any of the advice?

Last edited:

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
surely OP is a troll
hopefully

I'm fucking shocked with the way people are celebrating me wanting to kill myself. I know what you must be thinking Thank god one less indian to worry about. You all fucking make me sick and disgusted.
im fukn shcked that u wud feign suicide az a dramatic joke. i no wat u must b thinking everyone will pay attn to me and comfort me and tell me that'll i'll get the girl of my dreams despite being completely unwilling to improve myself. u mack me sick and discustard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)