Girls: Do you like indian guys? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makematics

HSC
The way to gain confidence is to LIKE WHO YOU ARE
idk maybe start going gym or bust out some mathematics equations just something to make you feel good about yourself
have some friends that are girls and that way you can build up your confidence to speak to them and approach them
like i said yesterday this shit takes time so calllmmm doowwwnnnn take it slow and you first have to like yourself to like others. BAM.
pls dont direct ppl with emotional problems to maths :p

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
you saying that I don't have any confidence is putting a even bigger dent in my confidence... Know what you have damaged my confidence. Fuck this.
Prove me wrong. Help yourself and your confidence out and prove me wrong. Prove 'us haters' wrong. Even prove yourself wrong. It's a liberating feeling when you do this. Like the first time I asked a girl out. Never thought I could do it. It doesn't even matter if you get her or not. Prove us wrong by asking her out.

HSC
This so much. Go to the gym or something, just find anything that you can make your passion. Chicks find it attractive when you have a passion or the motivation/drive to accomplish something you are really interested in. It can be anything. But if your passion or #1 goal is to get with some girl, you are doing it completely wrong.
Thank you!! :D

Makematics

HSC
Prove me wrong. Help yourself and your confidence out and prove me wrong. Prove 'us haters' wrong. Even prove yourself wrong. It's a liberating feeling when you do this. Like the first time I asked a girl out. Never thought I could do it. It doesn't even matter if you get her or not. Prove us wrong by asking her out.
yeah this. what's the worst that could happen? i think you'll find most girls won't go around publicly saying "i rejected this guy" just to make you feel like shit

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Excuse the lolworthy title, but this is a legit great thread on how to improve youself to 'get girls' (in inverted commas as this shouldn't even be in the top 5 reasons for wanting to improve yourself, but anyway)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193391
OP, lesson three:

Talking to only 1 [girl] shall result in the terminal diease called ONE-ITIS! This diease is always fatal and because it is so severe, it has 2 stages.

Common symptom of stage 1 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-thinking she's so much different from any girl you've met.
-thinking she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
-thinking she is very innocent and moral.

Common symptoms of stage 2 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-calling her 2-3x a day, just to talk.
-staying on the phone for 1-2 hours when she calls you.
-analyzing everything she says and does. Example: "I saw Mary-Beth in the hall today,
she looked my way, what did she mean by that???"
-completely ignoring every other girl who shows interest in you.
-asking anyone and everyone for advice and to analyze her actions.
-when asking for advice, you explain EVERY LITTLE FUKIN' DETAIL about what she was
wearing and how she smiled at you at 1:00pm so the listener can "understand completely."
-thinking your different from the 1,0000000000000 other "good guy friends" she has.

Makematics

HSC
Excuse the lolworthy title, but this is a legit great thread on how to improve youself to 'get girls' (in inverted commas as this shouldn't even be in the top 5 reasons for wanting to improve yourself, but anyway)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124193391
"2-Thou shall not throw away any opportunity to practice your pimping skills.

I don't care if you have to practice on 13 year olds, grandma's, hookers etc.
As long as they are female, sharpen your PUA skills to perfection."

ahaha omg dying

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
This is the fastest growing thread I've seen o_O

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
That's true, but some people need all the help they can get.
Anyone who needs a guide like that will struggle regardless of any advice.

Like, it's all well and good to read all that but nothing's going to happen if there are various personality deficits which have to be overcome.

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
Last edited:

Makematics

HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)