Girls, what do you think of boys who cry? (1 Viewer)

williamc

HSC
*yooneek* said:
i like it when a guy really shows how he's feeling... for sure!
like i'd prefer a guy to cry and let me be there for him in his time of need, rather than him being all quiet.
Aren't we always told to "be yourself" :p... well i guess that's what im saying... if u need to cry let it out...
there's nothing wrong with a little water works session

Your looking for a "SNAG" (sensitive new age guy.) Or a homo turn hetero

williamc

HSC
Seryn said:
What about crying during a movie? Say at the end of Lord of the Rings - not saying that *I* personally did...well maybe 1 or two tears....:rolleyes:
Try and hide it lol..

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
williamc said:
Your looking for a "SNAG" (sensitive new age guy.) Or a homo turn hetero
lol am i?

as long as he's a man who looooves me :p ... *shrugs shoulders*

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Seryn said:
What about crying during a movie? Say at the end of Lord of the Rings - not saying that *I* personally did...well maybe 1 or two tears....:rolleyes:
That is definitely not ok... in fact that is probably one of the worst things to be crying over.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I am part Chopper Reid, so ive never cried because i am a tough cunt. Seriously though, ive cried [about serious shit] but never in public. I always feel like i have to be strong for everyone else, like if everyone is falling to peices around me and then i start crying[the dude who is always strong and never has anything get to him] then its like it makes the situation seem alot worse than it is. Kinda shit cause sometimes in bad situations i just feel like crying but then i cant.

I guess guys usually show their emotions in different ways, i know i tend to show mine in actions and sometimes words like my family knows if i say i am in pain then they should probably take me to hospital[massively high pain threshold] otherwise i might die soon lol.

Crying does do anything though, even when i am by myself i would much rather just try and solve the problem rather than cry about it.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That is definitely not ok... in fact that is probably one of the worst things to be crying over.
I beleive tuckermax said it was ok to cry during some movies [difinetely not LOTR]

stuff like military movies where its all about friendship and then someone dies[i.e saving private ryan]
movies where young girls die if you are a father[ err the generals daughter, the green mile....]

I nearly cried during the green mile, i maybe let slip about 1/2 a tear towards the end when he was all facing his death brave like.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Serius said:
I always feel like i have to be strong for everyone else, like if everyone is falling to peices around me and then i start crying[the dude who is always strong and never has anything get to him] then its like it makes the situation seem alot worse than it is. Kinda shit cause sometimes in bad situations i just feel like crying but then i cant.
that's really nice of you
:wave:

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
What can I say - I'm a pretty passionate geek when it comes to some things:p That particular example was only half serious though. There are plenty other movies (as already mentioned) where it would be more appropriate to have a bit of a sniffle.
Though, in general I usually end up being waaay too sensitive for my own good :(

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
I beleive tuckermax said it was ok to cry during some movies [difinetely not LOTR]

stuff like military movies where its all about friendship and then someone dies[i.e saving private ryan]
movies where young girls die if you are a father[ err the generals daughter, the green mile....]

I nearly cried during the green mile, i maybe let slip about 1/2 a tear towards the end when he was all facing his death brave like.
Would you care to re-think your "part Chopper Reid" statement, then?

Better part Chopper Reid than part Le Chiffre, though. I won't consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Seryn said:
What can I say - I'm a pretty passionate geek when it comes to some things:p
And I usually end up being waaay too sensitive for my own good :(
pfff be who you are...you'll find the right girl for urself...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Serius said:

You have to remember that it is just acting... guys should not be crying over acting.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You have to remember that it is just acting... guys should not be crying over acting.
lol since when?
everyone has their moments...so what?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
*yooneek* said:
lol since when?
Since always.
It's some random reading from a script. Crying over that is pathetic.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Since always.
It's some random reading from a script. Crying over that is pathetic.
well i shall take you to see bambi... then we will see if you still hold these views of yours

iamsickofyear12

HSC
*yooneek* said:
well i shall take you to see bambi... then we will see if you still hold these views of yours
I might have seen it... I know what happens and I wouldn't cry over it.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I might have seen it... I know what happens and I wouldn't cry over it.
are u sure you are human? lol jkz

circusmind

HSC
*yooneek* said:
lol since when?

Yeah....but crying is pretty much the biggest show of vulnerability and weakness a human being can make, so it's fairly piss-poor performance to let rip with that sort of display over fictional entertainment.

Edit: I'm not trying to be a jackass with the 'weakness' thing.

Last edited:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
circusmind said:
Yeah....but crying is pretty much the biggest show of vulnerability and weakness a human being can make, so it's fairly piss-poor performance to let rip with that sort of display over fictional entertainment.

Edit: I'm not trying to be a jackass with the 'weakness' thing.
yeah i get you...
but sometimes you relate a seemingly 'fictional' performance to an experience you personally had... is it ok to be emotional then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)