Girls, what do you think of boys who cry? (1 Viewer)

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
It depends on the situation.
Usually if it was pain, I wouldnt care but otherwise... D:
My view of them would be taken down a notch if they were telling people about it though.
lol come on, what is with that font

Ksubi

HSC
BOYS crying makes me feel awkward, shraight out.
but i guess they have to do it if you accidently hit them in their sppecial place with a football. :S sorry josh...

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Yeah, crying for really serious issues, that's fine (i.e. death, some sort of great loss to him, missing me lolz haa). However, not a guy who would cry over a Kellog's commercial.

I know a guy who cried when Michael Jackson died. Wtf, I love MJ and all, but...cry?! Rightio then...

Deaths_Roses

HSC
In my opinion, when a guy is open to crying, especially in front of a girl that he is with. It shows him as more of a man than if he didn't.

This is because it shows guys have emotions, that what they say is true. That maybe they do have truth in their words when it comes to that mushy gushy stuff.
My boyfriend cries, sometimes, and it doesn't bother me. I see it as a way for him to deal with the things that he has been through, and i enjoy trying to comfort him.

With the whole crying on a bad mark, yeah, sure. Nothing wrong with that. I'm a girl and I hate crying but sometimes it's good.
Crying when someone is mean to you? if they punched you in the gut, yeah.. But. not if they called you a name.

Have fun =]

sophiex

HSC
i actually hate it.. it is such a turn off for me,
i love a guy who is like.. an actual guy who i feel can protect me :) thats the sexiest thing in a man.
as long as its not like YOU'RE MY WOMAN.. MINE! thats just too much.

ay0_x

HSC
There's too many macho guys trying to be sneaky and prove they're sensitive by crying these days. So it's a turn off unless I can tell 100% that it's sincere.

ay0_x

HSC
Oh man.

Back in year 11:

Me- I'm going to America when I finish my HSC.
Guyfriend- *CRIES HIS EYES OUT*

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
Almost cried at the Hiroshima Bomb Museum, and I cried a river when my grandma died, and at the funeral when they played the depressing music. That's all I can remember (I haz bad memory, but clear conscience! :p)

Personally, I don't care if it's many or not. If someone is crying, then something must be wrong. And needs comforting/fixing.

ladyy_nemo

HSC
I would say

HARDEN THE FUCK UP !

haha . no.. dead serious !
c'mon... crying over a bad mark or a bad comment ?
be strong :D endure through it !
mate, your a dude..... a chic doing that would be fine,
but you ... YOUR A MAN ! lead, motivate BLAH .

haha.. just talking shit ! =)

melli-girl

HSC
I don't think its a turn off.
theres this massive steretype that guys are supposed to be all tough and masculine, but they have feelings too :) (lame i know haha)

but yeah, if they're sincere, its sweet.. all girls want sensitive guys, right XD but don't cry over everything, i had a friend who did, soo annoying =P

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
men kind of are meant to be tough and masculine ffs it genetic, men are programmed to act that way

BlueNess

HSC
I don't think its a turn off.
theres this massive steretype that guys are supposed to be all tough and masculine, but they have feelings too :) (lame i know haha)

but yeah, if they're sincere, its sweet.. all girls want sensitive guys, right XD but don't cry over everything, i had a friend who did, soo annoying =P

if I knew how to give rep I'd give you heaps of it right now

Daipire

HSC
I almost cry in really good movies in the sad bits, in Enemy At The Gate (best movie ever) i was holding back the tears when the
at the end. Is like a sensitive guy, but not a pussy?

cause if so, awesome!

yer8899

HSC
i had a dream last night where my best mate died and i had tears in my eyes, then i woke up because of the shock, then felt my eyes and they were dry. i am a hardcunt cool story hansel

Daipire

HSC
its kinda true :p
in a strange way
So guys are reckless and violent eh? actually, yeah i see that... *goes back to stabbing kittens*

And what the hell are the boys crying about? like if their family was killed because the boy didn't do their homework (somehow) then let him ball his freakin eyes out

If he broke his pencil and weeps like a spanked baby, he needs his Man Card revoked

(seriously, the governments should introduce Man Cards)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)