Girls who look at me (1 Viewer)

Swagiel_

HSC
I went to the gym yesterday with my school because that is our sport and girls seem to look at me.
Fast forward after sport and these group of girls were looking at me at the mall, there was this one girl that made it obvious but I played it cool and she made it clear of her intentions yet I didn't go up to her when I clearly should of.

When girls do this should i just go and talk to them, if so how?
I've been self conscious for years and I just don't feel like I could do something like that.

thanks for your response :)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Re: I don't know what to name this thread.

Just go talk to them and be friendly. Don't assume anything from them though as you don't know what they are thinking of. You can determine that later.

HSC

Just saying a polite hello can make anyone's day
Ask about her day and maybe talk about things in common like about the gym thing

The title should be more like 'how to approach a girl who seems to want to talk'

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Lol acting as if girls are aliens or something that you need to talk to them in a different way. Just approach them as you would any male you meet the first time.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

When in doubt

flop it out

HSC

Lol acting as if girls are aliens or something that you need to talk to them in a different way. Just approach them as you would any male you meet the first time.
exactly I'm so not an alien....

When in doubt

flop it out
yeah, do a belly flop and win her over
or wear flip flops

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC

I went to the gym yesterday with my school because that is our sport and girls seem to look at me.
Fast forward after sport and these group of girls were looking at me at the mall, there was this one girl that made it obvious but I played it cool and she made it clear of her intentions yet I didn't go up to her when I clearly should of.

When girls do this should i just go and talk to them, if so how?
I've been self conscious for years and I just don't feel like I could do something like that.

thanks for your response :)
Ask for her hand in marriage.

HSC

I'm a very shy person by nature although I'm extroverted, and would be flattered if some guy I was staring at (for the right reasons hopefully XD) walked up to me and started talking real casually like friends :) I agree with the whole "don't assume anything," because things get awkward pretty quickly but yeah! If you feel up to it strike up a normal conversation like you would with any person, regardless of whether they're a guy/girl :)

Ekman

HSC

Just go up to her and say:
"Im like a rubix cube, the more you play with me, the harder I get"
Then just put your number in her phone.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Just go up to her and say:
"Im like a rubix cube, the more you play with me, the harder I get"
Then just put your number in her phone.
Lol why bother with something like that. Saying something "smart" like that straight up would be pretty awkward imo.

Just saying a polite hello can make anyone's day
Ask about her day and maybe talk about things in common like about the gym thing
I'm a very shy person by nature although I'm extroverted, and would be flattered if some guy I was staring at (for the right reasons hopefully XD) walked up to me and started talking real casually like friends :) I agree with the whole "don't assume anything," because things get awkward pretty quickly but yeah! If you feel up to it strike up a normal conversation like you would with any person, regardless of whether they're a guy/girl :)
You have that coming from 3 females. There is no need to act completely different around someone who is not of the same gender.

Just go talk to them and be friendly. Don't assume anything from them though as you don't know what they are thinking of. You can determine that later.
/thread

Ekman

HSC

Lol why bother with something like that. Saying something "smart" like that straight up would be pretty awkward imo.
Its only awkward when you make it awkward... :wink:

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Go up and propose to them. Then you'll know for sure.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Am I the only one missing the obvious question of what your intentions/objectives are (despite this being in the L&R board)? I interpreted the original post as "I saw some girls who might've been checking me out. Am I meant to do something?"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)