Girraween high school results (1 Viewer)

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Aww, thank you~ Yeah, I'll be posting the results here, too! :D
Good luck :)

Hopefully you make it into Girra - seem really passionate about it hehe.

And yes, Obito is the bomb but let's not derail this thread LOL

(BRING BACK RIN 2K13)

Lalaloop

HSC
Just bumping this up. seeing if anyone out there has gotten anything from schools that administered the ACER exam ( James Ruse Agricultural High School, North Sydney Girls High School, Hornsby Girls High School, Northern Beaches Secondary College – Manly Campus and Normanhurst Boys High School and Girraween High School)?

MissyL

HSC
My mates have already been notified about getting in ruse. 2 got in :) not sure about the other schools. I'm pretty sure Ruse doesn't do ACER though, I'm pretty sure they do some other test which Sydney Grammar and Knox Grammar has

Lalaloop

HSC

MissyL

HSC
uhh, are edu tests the same as HAST papers?
"In addition, students will participate in the EDU-Test examination as part of their application to James Ruse"

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
I think Girraween holds the same exam as NSGHS, Hornsby and Manly Selective Campus

Lalaloop

HSC
uhh, are edu tests the same as HAST papers?
"In addition, students will participate in the EDU-Test examination as part of their application to James Ruse"
Whoops, HAHA, not too sure about EDU-tests... Just saw James Ruse, you know? :)

Lalaloop

HSC
Hello everyone!

Well, I don't want to hog all the limelight here, but I have gotten the results from the selective high schools that I applied to. I'm quite pleased with myself, to be honest!
Listed by order of preference:
1. Girraween High School- Successful
2. Fort Street High School - Unsuccessful
3. Hurlstone Agricultural High School - Successful (same test date as Girra, talked to Principal and stuff)
4. Penrith High School- Successful

A message out there that anyone can achieve anything if they believe! I didn't have the best report (bad marks in PE), but I made it still! :) I am really happy... But, please don't judge me, I'm not taking any offers. I believe that I can still achieve in my current school as much as these so called 'selective kids.' P.S. I'd like to thank MissyL for all his support!! Oh, thank you to Balls2u and crex for the help, too! :D

Makematics

HSC
Hello everyone!

Well, I don't want to hog all the limelight here, but I have gotten the results from the selective high schools that I applied to. I'm quite pleased with myself, to be honest!
Listed by order of preference:
1. Girraween High School- Successful
2. Fort Street High School - Unsuccessful
3. Hurlstone Agricultural High School - Successful (same test date as Girra, talked to Principal and stuff)
4. Penrith High School- Successful

A message out there that anyone can achieve anything if they believe! I didn't have the best report (bad marks in PE), but I made it still! :) I am really happy... But, please don't judge me, I'm not taking any offers. I believe that I can still achieve in my current school as much as these so called 'selective kids.' P.S. I'd like to thank MissyL for all his support!! Oh, thank you to Balls2u and crex for the help, too! :D
lolz why'd you do the tests if you didnt want to go? what's the point in knowing that you are capable of making it in?

Lalaloop

HSC
lolz why'd you do the tests if you didnt want to go? what's the point in knowing that you are capable of making it in?
HAHA, Yes, well, that means the world to me, Mr. Makematics. I've always thought less of myself since I couldn't do the test in year 6. But now that at least I can make it into TOP 50 school, I'm pretty happy. I guess I know where my abilities lie, unlike a lot of other people who'll be doing the HSC.

elMadayag

HSC
Congratulations on your successful application to Girra! I go there already myself (since year 7) and I really enjoy it there (wouldn't trade it for Baulko or Ruse).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)