Go the All Blacks!! (1 Viewer)

baker182

HSC
disco said:
Any peeps in this forum who's an All Blacks fan holla bak!!!
Johnny will kick the all black butt, like he did to Australia :p

bootylicious

HSC
baker182 said:
Johnny will kick the all black butt, like he did to Australia :p
that's all johnny can do, aye, kick. coz he cant do anything else. i really dont like johnny wilkinson. no offence but i think that the only reaon england wins is bcoz of wilkinsons boot. :rolleyes:

redbunny

HSC
Allblacks suk butt

the Allblacks suck and so do you bootylicious

thepubmanbob

HSC
N/A
redbunny said:
redbunny ........... you are hot. -WIGGLES EYEBROWS-
MATE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bootylicious

HSC
redbunny said:
and wat lame-ass team do u go for??

All Blacks rule!! they have the best players, who have an enormous amount of experience. for e.g: Umaga, marshall, merhtens, McCaw, --> they were on the team last year (cant remember about merhtens), and im pretty sure that they will be again this year!!
They also have really good new players, who show that they have the potential to be a great All Blacks player. for e.g: Carter, Rokocoko (who was on the team last year, but is on the 7's team this year), muliaina, rico gear (although he isnt in the team, is representing the maori team, he had quite a spectacular super 12 season), nonu, smith....

i could go on but i dont have the time.

apart from the All Blacks, the only team that i consider to have the experience that they have, and to give them a run for their money is the wallabies who have gregan, larkham, mortlock, latham, finegan, young on the team. the games with those players playing is exciting to watch!!

bootylicious

HSC
The Maori squad:
jono gibbes (c), wayne ormond, thomas waldrom, daniel braid, marty holah, Angus macDonald, paul tito, sean hohneck, deacon manu, greg feek, carl hayman, corey flynn, scott linklater, leon MacDonald, shannon paku, neil brew, rico gear, caleb ralph, rua tipoki, tamati ellison, riki flutey, david hill, luke macalister, carlos spencer, craig McGarth, piri weepu.

i know, it's a bit late!!

MouNtY

WOO HOO big ups for the ALL BLACKS - and the city where the best all blacks come from CHRITCHURCH! - and the school that they went to CHRISTCHURCH BOYS' HIGH SCHOOL!

woo hoo...oh yeah, NZ Maori have a game with the Lions next week. It should be good, Bay of Plenty gave them a run for their money though score was 34 - 22 (i think) for those that didn't watch

bootylicious

HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
WOO HOO big ups for the ALL BLACKS - and the city where the best all blacks come from CHRITCHURCH! - and the school that they went to CHRISTCHURCH BOYS' HIGH SCHOOL!

woo hoo...oh yeah, NZ Maori have a game with the Lions next week. It should be good, Bay of Plenty gave them a run for their money though score was 34 - 22 (i think) for those that didn't watch
r u a crusader fan as well???

MouNtY

hahah HELL YEAH!, i went to the warratahs vs. crusaders match at jade stadium

bootylicious

HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
hahah HELL YEAH!, i went to the warratahs vs. crusaders match at jade stadium
arrggghhh!! i am soo jealous of u rite now!!!

while u were having the time of ur life cheering on one of the best teams in the history of super 12, i was sitting at home, trying to contain myself from screaming and yelling, so my grandparents wouldn't have a heart attack or something!!

MouNtY

hahah well it's just one of the advantages of living in the city with the greatest footy team.

and oh yeah one of the other advantages, i sawand touched snow for the first time in my life last sunday......

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
even though im aussie and go for the wallabies, i still love to watch nz play. just play a great running rugby game. umanga is easily the best player in the world, and i think nonu will have a good test season this year.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
All blacks backs will prevail, you know the opposition will have trouble when someone like joe rocokoko isfighting for a wing spot( 27 tries in 23 tests)

HSC
bootylicious said:
and wat lame-ass team do u go for??

All Blacks rule!! they have the best players, who have an enormous amount of experience. for e.g: Umaga, marshall, merhtens, McCaw, --> they were on the team last year (cant remember about merhtens), and im pretty sure that they will be again this year!!
They also have really good new players, who show that they have the potential to be a great All Blacks player. for e.g: Carter, Rokocoko (who was on the team last year, but is on the 7's team this year), muliaina, rico gear (although he isnt in the team, is representing the maori team, he had quite a spectacular super 12 season), nonu, smith....

i could go on but i dont have the time.

apart from the All Blacks, the only team that i consider to have the experience that they have, and to give them a run for their money is the wallabies who have gregan, larkham, mortlock, latham, finegan, young on the team. the games with those players playing is exciting to watch!!
Um, booty ... you do know who you're replying to, right?
*clears throat* look at her profile :p
We've brought one to the good side.

HSC
bootylicious said:
u crakhead!!

All Blacks rule!!! and if u say otherwise..................... sleep wit ur eyes open!! i'll be watching u :cool:
Lol so much for a little girl, ay? And the funny thing is ... redbunny ... booty knows where you live, bitch

emjayz

HSC
N/A
Forwards
Ali Williams Campbell Johnstone Chris Jack Derren Wtcombe Greg Sommerville James Ryan Jerry Collins Keven Mealamu Mose Tuiali'i Ritchie McCaw Rodney So'oialo Tony Woodcock

Backs:
Aaron Mauger Byron Kelleher Conrad Smith Daniel Carter Doug Howlett Justin Marshall Ma'a Nonu Malili Muliaina Sitiveni Sivivatu Sosene Anesi Tana Umaga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)