God wants gays dead, says beauty queen (1 Viewer)

jaylove

Banned
HSC
God changing his mind= God being wrong= God not being perfect= God not being God= God doesn't exist.

Thank you come again :)

lol

good point.

ok well i don't know why it says that gays aren't accepted

all i know is, i have nothing against gays and i believe God has nothing against them aswell.. however, the bible can contradict what i'm saying now lol..

awell :)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
lol

good point.

ok well i don't know why it says that gays aren't accepted

all i know is, i have nothing against gays and i believe God has nothing against them aswell.. however, the bible can contradict what i'm saying now lol..

awell :)
So either you're a bad christian or the bible is wrong?

jaylove

Banned
HSC
So either you're a bad christian or the bible is wrong?

well id like to think that i'm a good Christian but of course not everyone is perfect.

and id like to think that the bible is 100% but then again there are multiple copies of it and who's to say it hasn't been manipulated?

well i don't know :)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
While a far more moral view, the inherent problem is that in saying that God accepts homosexuality is that the Bible quite clearly says he doesn't.
Oh Scorch. I wish these so-called 'Christians' we find ourselves arguing against (i.e. name_taken, nevery) would actually read their bible before condemning atheists such as you and gays such as myself.

Then they'd see that it says nothing is wrong with loving, monogamous gay relationships!

Scorch

HSC
Oh Scorch. I wish these so-called 'Christians' we find ourselves arguing against (i.e. name_taken, nevery) would actually read their bible before condemning atheists such as you and gays such as myself.

Then they'd see that it says nothing is wrong with loving, monogamous gay relationships!
Well the problem is that those nutjobs such as Name_Taken are actually doing what their Holy Book tells them to. This is why such barbaric and idiot religions should be discarded by anyone with a rational mind and humanity as a whole should be done with such fairytales.

Well then, bluntly, why the hell do you believe in such a barbaric book? Just cast off such bigotry and violence and just leave it at that.

Last edited:

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Well the problem is that those nutjobs such as Name_Taken are actually doing what their Holy Book tells them to. This is why such barbaric and idiot religions should be discarded by anyone with a rational mind and humanity as a whole should be done with such fairytales.
i miss name_taken :(

you didnt do anything to him did you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)