going down there... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Haha weird
wouldn't I be kind of strange if some guy was going down on you and he said you taste like dessert when you clearly don't

I mean lol its not the best taste

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok, fuck.
like this guy, not bad at head, actually. but i'll admit i'm a tough nut to crack if you catch my drift. so it feels amazing but he gets all whiney because i don't gasm. like, bring it up the next morning over breakfast kind of preoccupied with it. something about his 'ego'...idk

so ANYWAY i finally get through to him that its still enjoyable, and that he just got some fucked girl who doesn't orgasm at the drop of a hat. end scene

NEXT PROBLEM, ok, so hes going for it, but its hurting because he's being a bit rough. and i tell him steady on its painful. this is a sensible, mature thing to do, right? im defs not going to orgasm if i'm in pain, ok. so just trying to be helpful and constructive...

and he gets all offended and sulky about it. and more sulking. and i tell him to stop sulking its not a big deal, stop being such a girl and just fuck me. right. wrong. he can't even fuck me he's too preoccupied with this "massive fuckup" that he did. blah blah blah

oh. my. god. ffs, and i wanted to break it off, and now he's going to think its because the sex is bad, which it is at the moment because he's being a massive girl, but in actual fact its because he's a HUGE BALL OF BORING and i'm in love with someone else

woe

Ziva

Banned
HSC
yeah nah that guy is a bitch get rid of him

it's not like you said stop it you're shit or anything.

Guesss

HSC
My girl never used to like swallowing until i started eating healthy and drinking that pineapple juice and now she gulps down my load with a big grin. :)
I hate when she tries to kiss me right after cos she knows i don't want her mouth anywhere near mine after that but she does it for fun to piss me off sometime.

She has the best head game and lucky for me has no gag reflex so she deepthroats my dick down hard.
I also love goin down on her and eatin that pussy up. fingerin her pussy whilst lickin her clit at the same time drives her crazy. Taste like peaches and cream
Yeh ive heard if guys eat healthy, and have fruits like pineapple *as mentioned above* it tastes heaps better!

HSC
Ditch the bitch meli.

Edit: Seriously though, if he is going to be unreasonable - and wont listen to you - it's not your fault what he thinks when you break up with him.

Last edited:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
ok, fuck.
like this guy, not bad at head, actually. but i'll admit i'm a tough nut to crack if you catch my drift. so it feels amazing but he gets all whiney because i don't gasm. like, bring it up the next morning over breakfast kind of preoccupied with it. something about his 'ego'...idk

so ANYWAY i finally get through to him that its still enjoyable, and that he just got some fucked girl who doesn't orgasm at the drop of a hat. end scene

NEXT PROBLEM, ok, so hes going for it, but its hurting because he's being a bit rough. and i tell him steady on its painful. this is a sensible, mature thing to do, right? im defs not going to orgasm if i'm in pain, ok. so just trying to be helpful and constructive...

and he gets all offended and sulky about it. and more sulking. and i tell him to stop sulking its not a big deal, stop being such a girl and just fuck me. right. wrong. he can't even fuck me he's too preoccupied with this "massive fuckup" that he did. blah blah blah

oh. my. god. ffs, and i wanted to break it off, and now he's going to think its because the sex is bad, which it is at the moment because he's being a massive girl, but in actual fact its because he's a HUGE BALL OF BORING and i'm in love with someone else

woe
hahahaha. did not realise this was still happening!

Kaes

HSC
ok, fuck.

woe
If anyone was wondering..
Im that someone else ;)

Premeditated

HSC
ok ppls your views
oral sex
is it best to spit or swallow?
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p

p.s. as if this thread is immature. very useful life info to be thrown around here
Dont mind the kissing at its end.
I loove making a chick cumm. mhmm

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
ok, fuck.

woe

ahahaha oh dear, that is horrible.

i cannot stand guys with stupid ego issues.

proletariat

HSC
meli dump him and say that the sex was horrible. let his ego die :D

is it best to spit or swallow?
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p
id swallow; kiss straight after (duh its just microscopic me's); no idea, ex never gave me head bahaha; - ; umm enjoy the meal? :D

on a side note :S is it supposed to remind you of subway?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
this thread reminds me of this for some reason:

[youtube]-9dbAQJIu1o[/youtube]

lol it reminds me of the line "im talking DOWNTOWNN" from a simpsons episode :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)