going down there... (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Id do whatever was needed for the girl to have a good time, id go down there no problem

and for a girl to make a bj more intimate, looking up at the guy helps
i thought this was the case, mentioned it to my friends and now they dont stop giving me shit about it. lol

PS: It was something i'd heard, i wouldnt noe from experience :eek:

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
eye contact during a bj is a fucking weird turn off

HSC
from personal experience a lot of guys like going down on women but only if they're enjoying it. Otherwise, lets face it, whats the point?
I'm hating it how everyone on this thread says women complain about giving head, some of us don't, if i like the guy i'll go down on him.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
ok, fuck.
like this guy, not bad at head, actually. but i'll admit i'm a tough nut to crack if you catch my drift. so it feels amazing but he gets all whiney because i don't gasm. like, bring it up the next morning over breakfast kind of preoccupied with it. something about his 'ego'...idk

so ANYWAY i finally get through to him that its still enjoyable, and that he just got some fucked girl who doesn't orgasm at the drop of a hat. end scene

NEXT PROBLEM, ok, so hes going for it, but its hurting because he's being a bit rough. and i tell him steady on its painful. this is a sensible, mature thing to do, right? im defs not going to orgasm if i'm in pain, ok. so just trying to be helpful and constructive...

and he gets all offended and sulky about it. and more sulking. and i tell him to stop sulking its not a big deal, stop being such a girl and just fuck me. right. wrong. he can't even fuck me he's too preoccupied with this "massive fuckup" that he did. blah blah blah

oh. my. god. ffs, and i wanted to break it off, and now he's going to think its because the sex is bad, which it is at the moment because he's being a massive girl, but in actual fact its because he's a HUGE BALL OF BORING and i'm in love with someone else

woe
hahah goodness fucking gracious

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i wish everything i posted on bos in 08 and most of 09 would *magically* disappear.

Yo1anda

HSC
You've obviously never received good head.

Shit head is shit. But when it's good... Oh it's good.

I really really like giving and receiving (to both girls & guys). Oral is a lot of fun if both parties know what they're doing.
im fine with giving
with receiving, it feels much too passive. I dont like laying still and I quite like doing all the work
its not so much about the actual sensation it's just a behavioural thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)