Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
em_516 said:
Agh! What could possibly be so terrible about this baby that Lily's adopted out, or whatever she's done, that makes Rufus unlove her? Man, he either loves her or he doesn't. I know it's a drama but AGH! Haha.
I agree. I'm so sick and tired of their story; MOVE ON PLEASE. And OMG CHUCK AND BLAIR. :eek::eek::eek: But that's a given. :p

And I like Cyrus, even more now since that scene - aaaaaaw! Aaron's so boring, why can't they write him out or something? Bleh. That's what he is; BLEH. I hope he stays in Argentina.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
HAHA. Aaron is so unattractive! As if he could snag girls like Lexi and Serena :p And Blair freaking called him HOT. How on earth can she be disgusted by Dan but love Aaron haha, so twisted.

I love how their accent makes it sound like his name is Erin. Lolfag.

GAH at Chuck though! Such a dick the entire ep and then it was all sweet again (cept Blair looked like she was choking him in that hug!) and now he's gone again. I loved when Lily slapped him. I seriously thought Chuck was going to hurt her first!

HSC
I can't find where they've put it up either =(

mm i dunno Nate's a idiot anyway...He just gets with everyone you realize -.-
So he's the one that wrote that letter too so not like it was just Jenny's side that felt that way =/

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh, he did have feelings for her, until she pulled that really low prank on Vanessa.

Anyway, Jenny was all "Well Nate hasn't contacted me so whatever." She's perfectly capable of finding Nate and saying "Hey, btw, I actually like you. How do you feel?" lol.

Nate and Vanessa are way cuter anyway. I liked in ep 12 when they were kissing and Vanessa's all "Watch out, we're in Gossip Girl territory" and he gave that cheeky grin :shy:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
surfthechannel havent put the episode up yet. But its on sidereel. I watched it last night.

OMG i love Chuck. He was soooo brilliant last night. Ed Westwick is absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. And Chuck's hair last night. Sooo much better that way <3

I am so sick of Lily and Rufus too. Im glad Rufus said no to her :)

Also, Eleanor and Cyrus' wedding, omg Blair and Dorota were so cute. Esp when they kissed, Blair covering her eyes, and Dorota had the huge smile, and Serena squealed, it was so cute.

What i want to know is, how did Chuck get from the elevator to Blair's room without us or anyone in the house seeing him, except Dorota. Unless i missed something.

Good episode otherwise. Cant wait for it to come back. Jan 5th! too far away -hmph-

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
tasha1188 said:
surfthechannel havent put the episode up yet. But its on sidereel. I watched it last night.

OMG i love Chuck. He was soooo brilliant last night. Ed Westwick is absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. And Chuck's hair last night. Sooo much better that way <3

I am so sick of Lily and Rufus too. Im glad Rufus said no to her :)

Also, Eleanor and Cyrus' wedding, omg Blair and Dorota were so cute. Esp when they kissed, Blair covering her eyes, and Dorota had the huge smile, and Serena squealed, it was so cute.

What i want to know is, how did Chuck get from the elevator to Blair's room without us or anyone in the house seeing him, except Dorota. Unless i missed something.

Good episode otherwise. Cant wait for it to come back. Jan 5th! too far away -hmph-
can i have the website u watchd it on pleasssssse

icecoffee

HSC
Chuck was awesome in this episode. Other than that, i gotta say, GG is kinda sucking, for me at least...

HSC
tasha1188 said:
First Blake and Penn, then Leighton and Sebastian (Carter Baizen) and now Ed and Jessica. Who's next, Chace and Taylor? :p
Funny how you say that :haha:

HSC
I guess shove all these teens together to work for a time n that's what you get eh?

But still...a 20something year old with a 15 year old...Don't care if she looks grown up (which she doesnt) it's still a bit mmm to be brought into the public lol aren't they not allowed to do that?

I guess that's sex though right?

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
MortImmortelle said:
I guess shove all these teens together to work for a time n that's what you get eh?

But still...a 20something year old with a 15 year old...Don't care if she looks grown up (which she doesnt) it's still a bit mmm to be brought into the public lol aren't they not allowed to do that?

I guess that's sex though right?
yeah that is illegal
maybe thats why there not going public
its all kind of hush hush right now

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i'd just like to express my love for this show.

anyone else watch it on the internet, therefore being up to date with usa?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)