Gossip Girl (2 Viewers)

P

pinkcheeks

I hate Jenny too. She looks like a deer standing infront of headlights, all the time, about to die.

I really don't care if Chuck is a sleazy rapist, he's hot. Is it just me, or Nate seems to wear a lot of eyeliner?

in the book jenny is menat to b a dumb blonde with big boobs. Oh yes and she has had lebian encounters

BOSSSSS

HSC
^I think I remember that lesbian encounter in the book. it was like one time at a sleepover???? I cant remember.

Ep 19 was awesome!!
Serena: Blair really needs to lick her wounds.
Chuck: Maybe I could lick them for her.
hahaha rofl

BOSSSSS

HSC
Nate and Vanessa are always boring.

no chemistry what so ever, they even said it in the ep lol
haha yeh. and they are still together! argh! well not really. looks like nate and blair are back together in the next episode and vanessa seeks revenge. reow!

BOSSSSS

HSC
The latest episode (from US) was awesome! SPOILER!!!

Blair and Nate! awwwwww

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
More like Chuck and Vanessa! Hotttt! Won't last though. So sick of Chuck and Blair's "I like you but you don't. Now you like me but I don't" crap.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
omg SO WHOS IN A RELATSINOPNSHIP! NOWW!!

OMG WUT NEW RELATIONSHIPP!!!??? :confused:

R U SERZ THOS EGUYS ARE IN A RELATIONSHIPS!!

I NEVAH THOUGHT THOSE GUYZ WOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIPZZ

OMG SHE CHEATED ON HIM WITH HIM AND HER AND HIM OMG WUT!!

SHE DUMPED HIS ASS!!!

HE DUMPED HER ASSS!!!

blair and nate

chuck and some girl

some girl and some girl

some guy and some girl

some guy and some guy

some guygirl with some milf

some new zealander with some sheep

sonny with cher

bono with chris martin

jay-z with beyonce

mary kate with no food

charles manson with his followers

mao with manipulation level 90000

bimbo with jock

X with Y

Y with X

chuck with chcuk

tina with ike

bla bla bla

Last edited:

BOSSSSS

HSC
^ Blair's funny. She' not as evil in the book.
^^^ that post made no sense to me! Do u want me to tell u the relationships? There aren't that many really.

BOSSSSS

HSC
btw, i thought the GG show would soon stop going with the book series storyline but they still sort of do! SPOILER!!

Like in episode 19 (i think), with the play, Serena likes the director but he ends up being gay. In the book, Serena likes a costar actor and he ends up being gay. Its so obvious the director's gay coz in the show when N, V, S and the director are at dinner, he leaves after N leaves!! However, in the book the actor doesn't come out and admit he's gay.

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Okay, so Rufus and Lily's lovechild is writing a fan letter to Dan? And now adoptive parents are freaking out. I still don't get why the adoptive parents are so worried about 'losing their son'. So Lily gives the kid up for adoption, probably takes a couple of months for her to recover from the pregnancy. A few months after she gave up the baby, she meets Mr van der Woodsen. They're together for a few months, get married and 9 months later, she has Serena. Serena is 18, so Baby Humphrey would have to be at least 20-years-old. Why are the adoptive parents so worried that Lily and Rufus are going to take this kid away from them? The kid is already legal, it's not like Lily and Rufus can claim parental guardianship over him. All the lying and fabricating that he died, and deleting Dan's number from his phone all seems pretty pointless to me.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I agree, but it's called a drama for a reason I guess.
It irritated me that Dan never said what the letter was about, just left it hanging at "letter". But then, that would be too simple. :p

ZaraKu

HSC
I don't think it will be a "I know you're my half brother" type letter, if it is, then I wonder how he found out he has 4 half siblings? (Don't think he will know about Chuck being his step brother though)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
No, the adoptive parents just assumed he found out about Lily and Rufus. Dan said at the beginning of the episode that some story of his got published in some newspaper and some kid wrote him a fan letter about how awesome his writing was. Dan was just calling him to thank him for the letter.

Spoiler ahead, although I don't know how true it is.

Apparently Baby Humphrey is a senior in high school. HOWWWW can this be possible? Did Lily have Serena right after she had her first baby? Whatttt????

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
That sounds wrong :S
But I've just realised, who the hell is Serena and Eric's dad?!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Apparently he's going to pop up in season 3, but I always assumed he was dead. I mean, he wasn't there when Eric tried to kill himself, and Lily did say Bart signed adoption papers to adopt Eric and Serena. How can Bart adopt them if their dad was still alive?

ZaraKu

HSC
That's a good question. In the books you never know who Serena and Eric's dad is either if I remember right (but then again Bart and Lily never marry, Bart is already married to some chick called Misty). Already counting down to season 3, according to wikipedia, it begins airing in the U.S this August.

Raix

HSC
I have no idea why this show is so addictive. xD I missed a couple of eps cause my foxtel decided to fail on me ==; I love Rufus, Dan and Chuck mostly. Jenny annoys me. Blair's getting extra bratty. I'm a bit behind, only up to the ep where Dan and Rachel hook up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)