Gossip Girl (1 Viewer)

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
so gay how these shows keep going on hiatus's wtf are they trying to do? build suspense? not enough time for new eps???

sigh

BOSSSSS

HSC
I read on Wikipedia that GG will air Season 3 in (US) fall 09. I'm so excited! I thought there was going to be 2 seasons coz they have already started filming the Lily spinoff.

BOSSSSS

HSC
new GG episode (US and Aust airing) tonight!

ZaraKu

HSC
Saw the preview for ep 23 (tonight's ep) looked funny. I'm still all for team Bluck/Chair whatever you call them lol Nate's too boring for me.

BOSSSSS

HSC
^I hope I don't spoil this for you but
Blair and Chuck get together in the last episode.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Gabriel's voice is really annoying? I hate it! I'm so glad Serena isn't with him anymore... and not just coz of his voice! haha

Last edited:

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
when did michelle trachtenberg get so fat, she looked so different in eurotrip

i'd still hit it.

is the finale next week?

BOSSSSS

HSC
^Nope. The finale is titled "The Goodbye Gossip Girl" and will concentrate on graduation etc. It will air next Monday (US).

heidikinsxo

HSC
Gossip girl is my second favourite show. I'm in Australia and I'm not up to date with Australian episodes let alone American so I have a bit of work to do. Hopefully I'll get the DVD of season 1 soon.

BOSSSSS

HSC
^ mixed emotions. having a spinoff whilst the original series is still on air??? not so sure about that. I don't know when it'll officially air but GG Season 3 starts in the US August '09.
I think it'll be cool to see what Lily was like when she was younger. I love Brittany Snow! But she has blue eyes and Lily has brown eyes so that's a bit dodgy. Anyhoo, we'll just have to wait and see!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I was not interested at all about this flashback episode, but it really was interesting lol. Would like to see where they go with it.
They finally showed us Mr van der Woodsen, albeit a young one. Would like to see adult van der Woodsen in season 3 turn up. Or possibly that Owen guy who's less annoying than Rufus.

aimhigh10

HSC
I was not interested at all about this flashback episode, but it really was interesting lol. Would like to see where they go with it.
They finally showed us Mr van der Woodsen, albeit a young one. Would like to see adult van der Woodsen in season 3 turn up. Or possibly that Owen guy who's less annoying than Rufus.
yes i agree, it would be good to see the 2009
Mr van der Woodsen

the season finale looks rather spectacular,
i really want to find out what gossip girl says about nate,
and also dan, nate and vanessa - cw have hinted something is going to 'unknowingly' happen between the three of them...
but good to see chuck and blair together again, just hope it lasts...
and as for rufus and lily's lovechild, apparently, he will 'be there all along (in the episode), but wont be revealed until the final moments' or something along those lines - really want to know know it is
:) cannot wait :)

karoooh

HSC
Personally, I love Krysten Ritter and I hope she comes back for the role if they do have a spin-off. Ryan Hansen was great too.

ZaraKu

HSC
I didn't like the look of young Mr. Van der Woodsen, Kevin, his name was correct? he looked like a punce. preview for season finale looks shocking. I wanna find out this whole Vanessa - Dan - Nate thing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)