graduation, how do u feel? (1 Viewer)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Graduated yesterday :D
twas awesome, didnt get back home until about 11:30ish.. oh and i'll admit, i had a few tears while a guy from our grade sang.. what can i say, i'm an emotional guy :eek:

@ehtefaz.hedayet; rawaan, anuja and chrystal from your school came to our graduation ceremony :) also thomson asked me to go to your graduation night, but i can't cause i have something on that night.. sorry :(

HSC
Graduated yesterday :D
twas awesome, didnt get back home until about 11:30ish.. oh and i'll admit, i had a few tears while a guy from our grade sang.. what can i say, i'm an emotional guy :eek:

@ehtefaz.hedayet; rawaan, anuja and chrystal from your school came to our graduation ceremony :) also thomson asked me to go to your graduation night, but i can't cause i have something on that night.. sorry :(
ahh nice i guess i should have gone aswell LOL, and dw bout it, its not gonna be that great anyways.

EDIT: if waseem wasn't there, i would definitely go. :p

Last edited:

shady145

Banned
HSC
It's my day off today... but i'm going ot school anyway to borrow the past papers they wont' let us take home XD

School graduation ceremony tomorrow night :'(
hehe just take them... i have 15 unborrowed books because they dnt lend teacher resources out

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
hehe just take them... i have 15 unborrowed books because they dnt lend teacher resources out
We can't because we have to sign the folders in and out everyday. And if we don't hand it back we'll get our heads chopped off lol.

I've managed to go through all the papers anyway ^^

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hate em. Its like an extended presentation day. Boooooooring long speeches and watching people go up and down stage. Our cohort is 400+!!!!! You could imagine.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Graduation assembly is tomorrow night.
I'm kind of excited about graduating and I know I'll cry even though I'll see my friends during the exams anyway (most of my close friends do the same subjects as me anyway). I'm more excited for the last day tomorrow. We're not really doing much, just hanging out and taking photos with each other and stuff like that and having a graduation practice for the last two periods (because even after thirteen years at school they still don't think we're capable of understanding the process of walking up onto a stage when our name is called out). I also want to go around and talk to all my past teachers and thank them for being awesome.
I'll miss high school. I've got so many good memories of the place.

And yeah it's technically our last day of school tomorrow but it's really not over for me until 11:00am on November 11th. That is when high school will be over for good.

Oh then year twelve BBQ in December. Most people usually go to that. One last chance to hang out as a group.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
yayyyyyyyyyyyy had presentation day today..........everyone spent like 1hr signing each other's shirts xD xD

and i got meself $100 voucher for borders bookshop from presentation day xD.....then when i went there in the arvo to buy some books i realised i left the voucher at home......i felt REALLy stoopid lol

0hNivlek

HSC
I graduated today! Took tonnes of photos and went on stage like 4 times to get awards! It was FUN!!

Now we're preparing for formal tonight and waiting for limo LOL.

HSC
I graduated today! Took tonnes of photos and went on stage like 4 times to get awards! It was FUN!!

Now we're preparing for formal tonight and waiting for limo LOL.
same here i graduated today as well!

but after that i went to my friends after party and "inhaled" some flavored tobacco and i forgot what it was called LOL. But it was fun altogether :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)