Green Day with Simple Plan (1 Viewer)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
withoutaface said:
Me thinking simple plan are shit is not my opinion. It is a fact.
No its not, how good something is all depends on how each person perceives it and everyone perceives it differently so it is an opinion.

K

katie_tully

No. I really have to disagree.
Simple Plan are bad. And when I say bad, I mean they're lower than shit in the tread of my boot. They even smell worse.

I watched some behind the scenes crap on that shitter of a channel, MTV. I wanted to kill them. They're like, over grown pre-pubescent boys, and I felt like a paedophile listening to their voices.
Even worse was them acting "uber cool", and trying to crack funnies.

God damn I hate Simple Plan

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
katie_tully said:
No. I really have to disagree.
Simple Plan are bad. And when I say bad, I mean they're lower than shit in the tread of my boot. They even smell worse.

I watched some behind the scenes crap on that shitter of a channel, MTV. I wanted to kill them. They're like, over grown pre-pubescent boys, and I felt like a paedophile listening to their voices.
Even worse was them acting "uber cool", and trying to crack funnies.

God damn I hate Simple Plan
ANd thats your opinion not a fact like he was trying to say.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
modelzsuck said:
No its not, how good something is all depends on how each person perceives it and everyone perceives it differently so it is an opinion.
Even if it is an opinion, I would take mine to be more valid over someone with the email address "sexysaggie@hotmail.com".

EDIT: Oh and if we're getting into facts, punk music is all written using the exact same powerchord formula. All their songs are exactly the same. This is an irrefutable fact.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I dont care if you dont like that type of music, i dont like hip hop or rap or country music but i dont rip it off and ppl who enjoy it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
OK I'll stop ripping you off, but I leave you with this comment: simple things amuse simple minds.

K

katie_tully

modelzsuck said:
I dont care if you dont like that type of music, i dont like hip hop or rap or country music but i dont rip it off and ppl who enjoy it.
Why the hell not?
I would.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Raiks said:
Another reason why abortion shouldn't just be restricted to the unborn.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Raiks again.

I love you man.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
modelzsuck said:
No I didnt, they said that I was another reason why you should be able to abort other than unborn children, like i should be dead. Thats really offensive, I dont care that they dont like simple plan, i care about the fact that they abused me for my opinion in a very offensive way.
But that's your opinion that my opinion was offensive. My opinion was that the comment I made wasn't offensive, so please don't attack me, becaue your provocative and vulgar usage of expletives offends me.

But Simple Plan are really horrendous and I blame their music for influencing their fans to hold such myopic views such as that post-pregnancy abortion for emopunkgobbledoks is a bad thing, but I guess they do that to protect their fan base.

Last edited:

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
So, anyone got any tips for sneaking from the seats into the general admission area?

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Yeah the seat areas are going to blow!

I swear if some half-arsed teeny bopper falls down on top everybody, I'll give them a helping hand over the rails! ;)

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
So, anyone got any tips for sneaking from the seats into the general admission area?
run for it, and jump the railing before anyone catches you. That's what some guy did at my blink show...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
you have friend down in the general area, and then one walks up with extra general area tickets and gives them to you then you both walk down to general area.
thats what i did at the blink concert, as my cousins and her best friends best friend were in seating area.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Greenday live at the Wireless tonight at 8pm.
free Greenday concert in the comfort of your own house and your own sweat.
actually, i prefer concerts with other peoples sweat...

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
I don't... there is nothing worse then having your face mushed up aginst some sweaty guys back. Especially when they're not wearing a shirt. So icky.
Thats like the only thing I hate about live shows though, the rest pretty much makes up for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)