Green Day with Simple Plan (1 Viewer)

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Haha, a guy in my year is going to see Green Day and hes taking a bag of marbles to throw at Simple Plan... cos they just deserve it.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
i'm listenign to Homecoming right now actually. My sort-of-ex-not-really-still-there-its-confusing-boyfriend is there right now.

I think its funny how the prodigy is also playing tonight (i know they're far apart) but it'd be great if they met up halfway and all the 12 year old girls there to see simple plan/green day got into a brawl with the prodigy fans a la crazy man u v chelsea fights. I'll be watching the news tomorrow.

G

Gavvvvvin

Zoltan said:
Haha, a guy in my year is going to see Green Day and hes taking a bag of marbles to throw at Simple Plan... cos they just deserve it.
Your friends an idiot.

mattyg87

HSC
lol i went! nah simple plan got cheered really...i know pretty hard to believe..pierre started aussie aussie aussie chants and calling everyone sexy..i swear he is a fag..but green day went off, it was awesome - and i didnt see anything thrown at simple plan, probably because the superdome was half empty then!

moi_lolita_xox

HSC
green day ROCKEED!!!!!!!

Rhi87 said:
anyone going to green day tonight?
OMFG!!! GREEN DAY FKN WENT OFF!!! THE GUY WHO GOT CHOSEN TO PLAY THE DRUMS WAS MY FRIEND! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREEN DAY!!!! THEY CAN MELT MY ICE ANYDAY BEST CONCERT I HAVE EVER BIN TO IN MY FKN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE GREEN DAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Whatever, calm the fuck down, it wasn't THAT good.

edit: I saw in ur profile you do some modelling, I'm sorry that I ever insulted u.
Green day rock! How good was the concert! We should go out some time, I think i could give u the 'time of ur life'.

Last edited:
S

Shuter

"When I come around" you'll be "hitchin' a ride" and have the "time of your life".

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
moi_lolita_xox said:
OMFG!!! GREEN DAY FKN WENT OFF!!! THE GUY WHO GOT CHOSEN TO PLAY THE DRUMS WAS MY FRIEND! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREEN DAY!!!! THEY CAN MELT MY ICE ANYDAY BEST CONCERT I HAVE EVER BIN TO IN MY FKN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE GREEN DAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
How many concerts have you been to ?

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Annegelic said:
hahahah it actually is "Green Day". look it up.
haha I was about to say that.
Im so pissed that I had to sell my ticket. All of this would have been prevented if those bitches at uac had let me go to the uni of my choice :(

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Purp|e said:
care to elaborate on said supplies? ;)
no. that would get me in trouble.

i went was heaps good....
well the Green Day half anyway...
and not everyone got into Simple Plan
we had people behind us yelling at them to get off the stage.
and little shits infont of us who were more interested in simple plan then green day
they had 'simple fanny' written on their arms.... that kept us amused for awhile...
i loved the bunny in intermission he was awsome...

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i loved the bunny in intermission he was awsome...
Yeah he was heaps mad!

I saw some guy walking around with a shirt that said "FUCK SIMPLE PLAN", well ya just had to laugh lol

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i am not going simply becuase of the fact that i couldnt make myself sit through simple plan without feeling like a sellout... i despise simple plan...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
TurboTom said:
i am not going simply becuase of the fact that i couldnt make myself sit through simple plan without feeling like a sellout... i despise simple plan...
its easy... show up late like we did we missed the majority of their performance and when we realised that they were still on when we got there we went and shoved or faces with food...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mizz_smee said:
its easy... show up late like we did we missed the majority of their performance and when we realised that they were still on when we got there we went and shoved or faces with food...
haha yeh good idea. but are the tickets worth it to only see greenday? the best parts of concerts some times are the support bands

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
nah green day were awsome...
it was one of the better concerts i have been too..
and i wasnt even on the floor
we had pretty funny trip though so i spose that made it more interesting
the things you do when you are over tired...

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
WTF is with u guys and simple plan.. they're exactly like green day but new.
cept for the part where they have shit songs and a shit singer and appeal to 13 yo girls. they tried to cover the darkness. it was awful. just awful
dimzi said:
I saw some guy walking around with a shirt that said "FUCK SIMPLE PLAN", well ya just had to laugh lol
there were a whole group of them wearing that same shirt. we took photos :)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
omg omg they sing shit songs!

It sounds to me like you have an image problem, this is called user-image marketing. You support green day because they project an image which you want to be like, you don't support simple plan because they are marketing an image you don't want to be associated with.

My suggestion - Forget about image, they're just singing some songs, who gives a fuck if 13 yo girls like them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)