Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

HSC
Golden Globe:
CONGRATS Sandra Oh (Dr. Cristina Yang) for "Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television"!! :)

dora_18

HSC
Im so obsessed with the show that i downloaded the entire season2 off the net...lol...let me just say 2 words...FREAKING AMAZING!!! i kinda wrecked february for myself, but i guess i can focus more on uni..needless to say i slowed down my computer becuase of all the downloading but it was worth it!!!i wont spoil anything because i know i get anal when people do it to me for some shows....but its really really good..much more character depth...and all the relationships that you think are going all nice and strong dont all end up succeding...thats all im saying!!!!
:wave:ciao!

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
i thought grey's anatomy was coming on after the tennis as well.. but i guess we have to wait till after the bloody winter olympics that no one really understand how the sports actually works.. blehh.. ok some people might.. but i really dun get it....................

Get grey's anatomy back on!!!

pirate!

HSC
when's it going to come back on? or have i just completely missed it and it is back on?

picon

HSC
It's not back on yet so you haven't missed any eps. You could always try downloading them if you get frustrated. That's what I did 'cause I don't trust Ch7 (so I have all the eps up to ep2.20).

dora_18

HSC
well i highly recommend watching them through both legal and illegal means:p

tvgurl

HSC
N/A
No kidding! When did Patrick Dempsey get so freakin' hot? He used to be a troll! Go vote for him in the hottest grey's anatomy character poll.

I'm glad you guys are finally getting this show. The UK just got it as well, and it seems the world is loving it just as much as the states. Did you guys get season 1 in order, or are you picking up with season 2?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
They've showed season 1 and went on to season 2 and stopped somewhere after that..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If you really like a show you have to download it. Don't trust any of the Australian tv channels. I'm downloading 4 series at the moment, and I just finished downloading Surface because channel 10 just stopped that in the middle.

dora_18

HSC
yup i agree...greys anatomy has about 27episodes in season 2..ive downloaded up to episode 23, i cant go any further then that becuase not even America is that far ahead:p...all i can say is that its REALLy good, especially the last couple episodes....
i think theyre waiting a bit before they bring it back, despite the fact that it had awesome ratings last year because season 2 IS like i said really long, i mean 27episodes, if they show one per week, having taken ino account that we've already aired about 7/8 episodes its still a really long series...and there are shows on at the moment so i just dont think they have room(having said that..they should get rid of freaking lame ass programs and put it back on!!!!)

there is another downside...because ive started downloading season 2, im now going to have to keep on downloading seasons becuase when season2 finally airs in Australia and finishes i will have finished watching it well before that! and i cant wait 2yrs before i watch it again.....anyway thats the end of my rant

janedoe88

HSC
i absolutely love grey's and i was wondering where all of you who have downloaded it got it from (preferably a free site) i am dying for it to come back on. they said it would be back after desperate houswives but that might be forever.

picon

HSC
You could try limewire (but be careful of how ppl number the episodes, or you might download some twice), or else try the greys_eps livejournal site

dora_18

HSC
ive got all mine from limewire....use the same source and u wnt get double eps

dora_18

HSC
my guess is in august becuase it is a LONG season and they want to keep it runningall year..., and thats when it aired last year...they have too many shows at the moment..its definetly coming back this year! lol

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
how good was "As we know it (Part 2)" , <season 2 ep 18> probably the best episode of the season.

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
yeh it sure was....have u seen more episodes after that?
like....

when the guy addison slept with..aka dereks best friend...comes to town and tries to get addison back? dr mark sloan...god hes HOT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)