Growing taller.. (1 Viewer)

bawd

HSC
lyounamu said:
... 2 ft instead of 2m?

I am about 175- 178. I don't care if I grow more or stop here even though my aim was 180cm. It wouldn't make a big difference because 2 or 3 cm is like nothing.
If you were to grow a few centimetres your pants would suddenly be too short. :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bawd said:
If you were to grow a few centimetres your pants would suddenly be too short. :D
In the last two years, I have noticed much difference in the length of my pants. I am suppoed to feel that it is getting shorter but I am still wearing a pant that I wore 2 years ago (and it still fits perfectly!)

I guess my height hasn't increased...

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Ive been about the same (159cm) for 4 years now. However, overtime i've gained that ability to walk in higher pairs of heels. Now i am 172cm in my tallest pair :p.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Women wearing high-heel shoes to become taller make me look shorter...

For example 165 women can easily look taller than I do once they wear high-heel shoes.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
my bro is 185 cm.... and he drinks a lot of milk. So yeah what they said ;)

on the other hand i'm 175 and i don't drink that much milk...... :uhoh:

but i do think the extra calcium works ;)... i thinks its genes though.... how tall are your parents?
The whole theory about kids being tall because their parents are tall is incorrect. Some old cunt found out that there is an opposite effect, i.e. If You have tall parents, kids will be short and vice versa, because think about it, if tall parents had tall kids, people will just continue to get taller and taller.

End.

Piyom

HSC
KnifeySpoony said:
So i'm in year 11 right now, 16 and i'm only 160cm..
Aparrently i have still have a few years left, but i hate being short, real bad ;<
Is this true? it doesn't feel like it anymore because i've been this height since year8,9 which sucks, and yeah i've kind of been growing more hair..LOL.
As for diet i usually atleast have a glass or two of milo a day and have enough exercise(i hope, i walk about atleast 50 minutes to and from school everyday) and would probably start playing tennis/bike riding when i have spare time over the weekend, etc.
I'm actually pretty skinny tho..bout 50ishkgs? /shrug
Am i doomed being short or do i still have time? anything i can do to stop it?

I've been usually the shortest or one of the shortest in school/out of my friends since forever..it sucks ;<
you know what? Don't be ashamed of being short because that's what makes you unique.

I'm the tallest at my school (196cm) and I'm not a good a fancy dunking like my brother who's only 180cm.
He finished his HSC in 2006 with even high UAI and he is now doing Bachelor of Social Science (Criminology)

So be proud of what you've got.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Piyom said:
you know what? Don't be ashamed of being short because that's what makes you unique.

I'm the tallest at my school (196cm) and I'm not a good a fancy dunking like my brother who's only 180cm.
He finished his HSC in 2006 with even high UAI and he is now doing Bachelor of Social Science (Criminology)

So be proud of what you've got.
Not necessarily. There are tonnes of people who are short and how can you feel being unique about being short. I am average. I don't feel unique being average.

But I absolutely agree with your last point "So be proud of what you've got". That's an awesome message. :cool: :uhhuh:

Piyom

HSC
Even though I have the HEIGHTS (196cm)... I DON'T have the WEIGHTS (69kg)to support.
my brother is only 180cm and he weigh more than me.

Charizard

HSC
Piyom said:
Even though I have the HEIGHTS (196cm)... I DON'T have the WEIGHTS (69kg)to support.
my brother is only 180cm and he weigh more than me.
stop throwing up after meals

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
Maybe you should do my style drink at least a litre of milk a day. My average is 7 litres a week. If you leave it too late you'll end up like my friends brother he's only 4'11 and he's the shortest guy in the school and he carries a 4kg backpack so i don't think he'll grow anymore. Hope this has been helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)