• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship? (1 Viewer)

guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship?

• YES.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • I DONT CARE.

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Re: guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship

ily2SP:eek:

burger125

HSC
Re: guys, does a chick being a virgin really matter to us in a long term relationship

Hm
The only thing worse than being a virgin, is not being a virgin

(There follows fifteen seconds of restrained and sycophantic laughter)
PRINCE: Very very witty... very very witty.
WHISTLER: There's only one thing in the world worse than being witty and that is not being witty.
(Fifteen seconds more of the same)
OSCAR: I wish I had said that.
Whistler: You will, Oscar, you will.
(More laughter)
OSCAR: Your majesty, have you met James McNeill Whistler?
PRINCE: Yes, we've played squash together.
OSCAR: There is only one thing worse than playing squash together, and that is playing it by yourself.
(Silence)
I wish I hadn't said that.
WHISTLER: You did, Oscar, you did.
(A little laughter)
PRINCE: I've got to get back up the palace.
totally didn't get it :confused:

Johnnysmith

HSC

It does not matter what her past experience is like. Honestly are you going to mention to your mum that she is a virgin. Personal issues like that are only of importance to you and her in the realtionship. For whatever reason if she is or isnt hopefully if you are in a relationship with her based on whatever reason your mum should accept that to.

Venom.

HSC

Yes. Lol, it is of importance. Define the difference between an out and out skank, and a non virgin.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Yes. Lol, it is of importance. Define the difference between an out and out skank, and a non virgin.
The way they dress, act and and communicate around men.

Guesss

HSC

im specially talking about long term relationship material. The ones that we pick and and bring home to show off to our conservative mums. not the hunky dory skanks we pick up in clubs.

Im creating this thread because as i type this my mate believes that fucking around right now is cool. but once he settles down he wants to bring home a nice virgin catholic girl and show her off to his mum. LOL WTF
I noe. that i wasn't really invited onto this thread "guys, does a chick...relationship" but im gonna say wat i think anyway!

Ur mate's attitude is not rare!:haha: At least he admits that he would prefer a virgin 4 long term relationships! And at least if he fucks around now he hopefully won't do it in the future wen he's got kids etc.

But the thing that kills me is the guys who would lyk 2 settle down wif a virgin in the future but deny it! LIke i once asked a guy if he would prefer his wife 2 be a virgin or not...he said he wouldn't mind but after a while he admitted that he would prefer a virgin!:)

btw. SAVAK you started this thread and haven't told us ur opinion!:confused:

:wave:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

I would never marry someone I hadn't slept with,.

Guesss

HSC

hope u dont mind me asking! But WHY?? Any specific reason??

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

hope u dont mind me asking! But WHY?? Any specific reason??
Because sex is an extremely important part of an adult relationship.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

lol. my opinion is a bit weird. when i was younger (still in high school, 2 years ago?) i wouldn't prefer anything other than a virgin. LOL. however, over time ive come to realize that a female is just as fuck crazy as their male counterparts. in saying so, some females are capable to resist their hormonal and sexual needs, and kudos to them...however many are taken over by their animal instinct and need cock.

In saying that, i think deep down i would want a virgin wife. however, this isnt essential. when it comes to marriage there are far important compatibility issues that need to be discussed upon than past sexual experiences. not only that, i don't know how to interpret a 25-28 year old virgin, did she really wait for the perfect guy? or she just doesn't want sex. because a time comes when no matter how much religious or social conservative doctrine is pushed down your throat we all have a breaking point.
And once that virginity is broken, there is no turning back. your left wanting more.

Guesss

HSC

Because sex is an extremely important part of an adult relationship.
:) yeah!!!

but i just have to take the opportunity to say to ppl out there that SEX is not the only important aspect of an adult relationship!:)

Guesss

HSC

lol. my opinion is a bit weird. when i was younger (still in high school, 2 years ago?) i wouldn't prefer anything other than a virgin. LOL. however, over time ive come to realize that a female is just as fuck crazy as their male counterparts. in saying so, some females are capable to resist their hormonal and sexual needs, and kudos to them...however many are taken over by their animal instinct and need cock.

In saying that, i think deep down i would want a virgin wife. however, this isnt essential. when it comes to marriage there are far important compatibility issues that need to be discussed upon than past sexual experiences. not only that, i don't know how to interpret a 25-28 year old virgin, did she really wait for the perfect guy? or she just doesn't want sex. because a time comes when no matter how much religious or social conservative doctrine is pushed down your throat we all have a breaking point.
And once that virginity is broken, there is no turning back. your left wanting more.
^^ Agreed!:)

on that note theres a 30 yo female virgin teacher at our skool and i feel kinda sorri 4 her! :(

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

lol how do you know she is a virgin. LOL

Guesss

HSC

lol how do you know she is a virgin. LOL
I knew some1 would ask that!

Bcause she told us/hinted it 2 us!

SHe also said her father would be happy wif any1 who wanted 2 marry her as long as he had a d**k ohhh and preferably had lebanese heritage!!! :haha: lmao

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

I knew some1 would ask that!

Bcause she told us/hinted it 2 us!

SHe also said her father would be happy wif any1 who wanted 2 marry her as long as he had a d**k ohhh and preferably had lebanese heritage!!! :haha: lmao
lol muslim?

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

As suprising as it may be... shes Christian!!!
therefore, secret muslim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)