• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Guys who only go for model-type girls yet they look crap themselves (2 Viewers)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
berry580 said:
Ugly, but not sure about the 'motherfuka' bit. :D
If you want to say s/he is hot, then go ahead. But just remember to blast yourself off earth afterwards.

About the 'bastard' bit, no. I'm but no means an illegitimate child.
I've heard of the Ladder Theory, but not the Justin's theory, so what is that?

Well his theory has basically been proven wrong. If you find it to be 'correct,' then you'rte basically wrong to.
Nice try, but we all know what you're thinking of.
If you don't care about sex, then that'll mean you can pretty much even date an 80 year old granny.
aww shut up :D

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Just go for the guys who don't like looks. I mean, I wouldn't got for a chick who just liked my looks (Even though I'm a damn sexy beast [Check out Melbournian's Avatar]), Mainly because she wouldn't go out with me, even if I switched on the charm.

FOCUS: Why does a Gay guy have me as his avatar? Should I be worried?
lol stating the obvious. i may be blonde and at times rather stupid...but im not that stupid. i wouldnt go for a guy either just cause of their looks. like god if he was hot with a boring personality whats the point? its not as if you show them off or stare at them 24/7. most people do like to converse with their partners

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
lol stating the obvious. i may be blonde and at times rather stupid...but im not that stupid. i wouldnt go for a guy either just cause of their looks. like god if he was hot with a boring personality whats the point? its not as if you show them off or stare at them 24/7. most people do like to converse with their partners
I've only ever dated hot and smart women. So hey, I can't talk from experience, but I think I'd prefer a little more of the former than the latter. I can handle the crappy conversations, as long as I'm getting the punani.

FOCUS: Why does Melbournian [A gay guy] have a picture of me in his avatar? (No, seriously). And should I be worried?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
yeah me neither

:confused:
I was making a joke on the sybolism of being shallow. You can't drown if you're shallow, I.e. you can't fall in love, and you can't get hurt. Vice versa for deep people.

berry580

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Does anyone else think Berry is playing work games in order to defend himself, yet in doing so he looks like a bigger douchebag because he can't spell or construct a sentence?Yes, they let me post when I make a good point. Like how you're a douchebag.
Oooo.... so how did edit the words there?
(If you're not going to reply properly, then don't, or I reserve to right to report you)

Emm... sorry, but what's a 'douchbag'? (whatever it is, I doesn't sound anything nice)

About the 'can't spell or construct a sentence, etc', good for you.

Yes, I can't construct a sentence. :)
aww shut up
Is it ok to use the word 'bitch' here?
Is it? Is it? Is it?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
is it alright to use "berry is a complete and utter asshole" and who the hell on here likes or even agrees with his idea? youre such a faggot

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
is it alright to use "berry is a complete and utter asshole" and who the hell on here likes or even agrees with his idea? youre such a faggot
As long as you use apostrophes and commas where necessary, and call him a douchebag as well. (I'd hate to be the blood and mucus stored in a bag)

berry580

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Douchebag - Noun - The bag containing the effluent after washing a vagina (or similar orifice) with a douche.
So I'm that?
What is there to support you calling me that?

If you're not going to justify your words, you'll either

1. Change everything.
2. Be reported on.
3. Be called back something even more creative and insulting?

Its 1:14am here aleady. I'll give you the whole night to think about it and I'll be back tomorrow night.

omg... is it really that hard?

Like I said, "I have an @ss whole, but I'm not one." If you can't even understand something that simple, then just eat my shorts.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
You've got to be kidding me. I've been insulting EVERYONE, even Mods, since I entered. I'm sure a blackmail warning will get me banned. Back onto topic.

Why don't you go out with Laurie, he won't judge you based on looks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)