hair (1 Viewer)

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
cool , so what did u have done?
Just cut and styled, I really suck at explaining, I just tell em to make it look good :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, im like that...ill go in and they'll ask "so what do you want today" and ill be "well, im thinking about shoulder length with maybe a few layers, but apart from that, i dunno, do what you want"
i guess its hard for them, coz yeah, they get to experiment and all which would be good, but at the same time they have to have some control and all, they cant just hack away, coz you'll end up getting the shits, but yet, they cant tell what exactly you want.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I agree, they have, or should have heaps of experience so that they know what kind of hair you have, and how it flows, so then they can plan how to cut it

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
i paid $24 for my last haircut, and the stupid woman left a mullet, and an uneven one at that.. i didn't realise when i left, but when i got home i nearly cried!.. so i went back the next day and got the women to cut off the mullet (which i didn't want in the first place!)... and now it's above my shoulders and layered, it's pretty groovy

jessum

HSC
i put purple fudge in my blonde streaks last weekend, and i liked it to start with but now i just look trashy :( should i just wash and wash and wash all in one go till it comes out?

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by jessum
i put purple fudge in my blonde streaks last weekend, and i liked it to start with but now i just look trashy :( should i just wash and wash and wash all in one go till it comes out?
hmmm try using a clarifying shampoo, it gives your hair a really deep clean and will probably speed up the fading process.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
ok girls, how do you have your hair atm??
mine currently is about shoulder length and my natural colour

how do you want your hair?
im bald.

i find this thread offensive to the balding population

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
how hard is it to trim your hair if you have layers?
cos i wanna get a new looks, but i heard maintaining a layered style is pretty hard, cos it grows out all over the place

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jessum
never repeatedly wash your hair in one go, it will wreck your hair...leave it at least 24 hours...and then deep condition afterwards!

Emily02

HSC
thanx Oz, i loved it.. coz when i got to the formal, mine was really different!! I love being different!!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh its nice to have a different hairstyle
for my yr 12 formal , my hair is straight, so i had it curled at the hairdresser :) I couldn't have it tied back coz it wouldn't have stayed, and i wanted it out.

peepee

loser.
HSC
oh my goodness

i just put red fudge in my copper foils
and i missed some bits
so now i look like a dickhead with really colourful hair

first it was a kind of a copper brown cuz i had dyed it earlier (naturally dark brown - black), and then i got foils on top of it and they faded so i put red in it, so its red, pink, copper, black, brown, orange.....

i'm just missing blue and green.

jesshika

supreme being
Originally posted by Panda Bear
hey.. does the coloured fudge stay there for a while?

can you wash it off easily?!
lolz
i like using fudge cuz the color is realllyyy really Vibrant and artificial !! ;O`` >> my hair used to be RED CORVETTE !! *droolz*

it does stay tehre for a while but ifyu want the color to go awai more quicker den juss use an anti-dandruff shampoo .i.e heads and shoulders cuz the color will strip off quicker

but yu noe wat!some fudge colors (i.e. blue) come out GREEN !! >.<"

does Fudge permanant colors exist on the market todai ?
i want i want!!

Emily02

HSC
Originally posted by alby
omg! dat looks sooooooooo good! how much was it?
i wanna get somethin like that 4 my formal
THANKS!!
I think that cost me about $49.. it didnt take that long either n i thought it would be more expensive, but i really liked it too!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)