• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hair (2 Viewers)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh lol, they only get worse if they r left

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i got foils in my hair, they were $8 each. i got 5 fat ones andt hey look like i got 20!!!!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
shellybelly087 said:
i got foils in my hair, they were $8 each. i got 5 fat ones andt hey look like i got 20!!!!
what colour foils?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I bleached my hair a while ago and it turned all strawy so i cut it all off without any layering. I waited so long for my hair to be natural again and now it's a decent length! I love my natural hair...it's so nice and healthy :p so lucky that it went back to the way it was originally!!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i have a thick band of regrowth lol..thankfully it's not really obvious unless you look closely..but still..i'll re-dye my hair soon (one of those mahogany reddy brown colours :p)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
My hair is 2/3 way down my back - it's so long now I can go topless and you can't see my boobs :D

It's straight - I had my hair straightened - but it still waves a little bit sometimes...I have layers at the front...and like 3 streaks I did once myself but arent very noticeable and a whole heap of natural streaks. My mum's side is Asian, but my dad's side is Aussie and his brother's and sisters ranged from brunette to red to blonde...so my hair is dark brown but varies colour a lot, esp in sunlight.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
have dead straight hair, layered , dark brown with very fine highlight, warm hunny and pink hilghtlight at the front and longer bottom layer fudged in bloodred/hot pink yesterday.... :) its kinda spatso to think about it!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I have unstyled longish kinda hair most times, and if i need to i spike them.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
my hairs longish (like half way down my back) and the majority of it is dyed blonde and the underneath part / section is chocolate brown, so when I tie it up, you can see the underneath part of my hair is brown, and when it's down, bits of chocolate brown bits come through the blonde.

I love it.....but regrowth's a bitch.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i have [mostly] straight blonde hair down to just past my shoulders with just the last remnants of layers (stupid, stupid idea)

i'm thinkin about getting some highlights put in, i've only done it once before when my hair was really short but now my natural blonde is getting kind of dull..

tempco

HSC
short black hair. i keep it as short as possible, cause when it grows, it goes all wavy, and thats terrible.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
usually shortish (typical length, but it still ends up thick)

atm, grown sort long, spits out of my hat n sorta curls...looks cool. if not brushed or sorted, i get fucking curls....

otherwise my hair is ur average joes

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
what colour foils?
lol well i'd never coloured my hair before so i had no idea what they were doing and they were like "so what colour foils?" haha i looked at the chick doing my hair and she had this blondy colour in her fringe and i just said "umm that colour" and pointed. apparently i got 'caramel' lol!!!

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Okay I'll start with the basics then expand

Hair Type: Curly

Hair Cut: Layers with side fringe

Natural Colour: I have light brown/dirty blonde-ish hair

My hair is cut in layers (mainly do that it will curl better naturally, so I don't have to use as much product for it to look half decent) and my hairdresser put in random foils of white blonde. It looks really good because my hair is curly and so it looks natural :D I love my hair atm, but I will get sick of it in a few weeks. My longest layers are just past my shoulders (when curly) and my side fringe comes to about 3/4 down my face (my hairdresser dyed most of my fringe white blondeish it looks very funky, but she did it so some of my other hair can cover the blonde. Very smart) I dont think is makes any sense at all, but I just woke up :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
at the moment, when straight my hair comes down past my nipples. when not straight (ie wavy/curly) it comes down to just above my boobs. the natural colour is medium brown but i have it dyed dark dark brown atm. i had a fringe but i'm letting it grow out so usually i just clip it back. atm my hair's in a ponytail, as it is usually cos im lazy

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Mines abit past the shoulders. Naturally it's a little wavy and flicks up the end. It's layered, and I'm going to get a side-fringe at the end of the week, and maybe die it brownish-red. Right now I've only got light-brown foils. I once had orange foils when they left it in for too long, but it actually turned out hot.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i've grown respect for majority of girls/females in this department

my hair is now to the bottom of my eyes (longest ever for me) and far out, cant go anywhere, i dont know how you can all drive with your windows down. my hairs good when i hope in, 5 minute drive later..its fucked

you must have a secret formula

HSC
we're just used to it ;)

my hair is blonde-ish brown, a few inches past my shoulders and straight as hell. it's so freaking boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)