hair (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i got my hair cut not long ago :) i love it so much. layered to sit just above shoulders and my fringe is cut to its natural cowlick, so that its short and choppy.

but now, my hairs so thick and its starting to grow out. = me starting to look like one of those dogs from the Hairy McClairy picture books :p

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
mine is v. short, layered, chunky and choppy and a bit flicky with a side fringe

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
I shaved my head just before uni started. Biggest mistake ever. I have like a massive head, and its not the best look. So now im spotting a wig everywhere now. Lucky im only at uni 2 days a week.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i got another haircut recently...they didnt really do what i wanted but by the time i realised it was a bit late to speak up. i wanted layers to break up/lighten/whatever the word is...something to give it more texture, but the guy did these little feathery layers right near the bottom of my hair and you really cant see the difference. gah. i contemplated a fringe, but it really wouldnt work for me, side, front or otherwise. might dye it...its naturally blonde but starting to lose a bit of its goldenness. it's turning into mums hair! good gracious NO! lol...she has frizzy brown curls and i can see my hair going that way, no no no...wouldnt suit :eek:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
My hair used to be up to my waist, but I got sick of taking care of it.

Now I have very layered hair that's a bit longer than shoulder-length, and it flicks out a bit. I also have a fringe which covers my whole forehead, but it's one that sweeps to the side. The colour is a deep coppery brown, and I need to get my roots done soon.

Always

HSC
Ranger Stacie - my hair's almost waist length at the moment and it's costs next to nothing to maintain. A weekly DIY treatment is it. Most moisture treatments are less than $30 and they last for months.

On topic, my hair's now a chocolate brown with a slight red tinge. It's parted at the middle and layered at the back, with waves near the ends.

Very boring. I want a change.

HSC
mines black/brown actually mostly black and straight. I envy curls. Tried get curls, but only got frizz :(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i've got the shit end of the deal:
- wavy
- frizzy
- wont hold curls
- generally looks uber crap a day or so after straightening
- often looks too thin when i straighten it
- my cut doesn't suit me (imo)

arrested development
HSC
I got a new haircut yesterday and I absolutely love it. It's just past shoulder-length and it's got lots of chunky layers. It's so shaggy and nice and OMG I LOVE IT AND I CANNOT STOP TOUCHING MY HAIR AND PERVING AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR. :eek:

My hair is just my natural colour; which the hairdressers were all very complementary of because, apparently, every strand is a different colour (well, various shades of brown/reddish colours/golden colours)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Always said:
Ranger Stacie - my hair's almost waist length at the moment and it's costs next to nothing to maintain. A weekly DIY treatment is it. Most moisture treatments are less than $30 and they last for months.

On topic, my hair's now a chocolate brown with a slight red tinge. It's parted at the middle and layered at the back, with waves near the ends.

Very boring. I want a change.
Yeah, people with short hair always looked at me going "I want your hair!!!" but it got boring for me after awhile. I've had waist-length hair for like 3 years and it has always been straight because I couldn't be bothered curling.

If you can bear parting with your long hair then you can try something shorter too. I love the way my hair looks now and it makes washing/blowdrying/brushing/maintaining so much easier. :)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
That's all well and good, how's the downstairs situation going? You all big on trimming? Or is there some lovely shaving/waxing going on?

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is what Jess was enquiring about.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Mine is just past shoulder length..i had layers when i had my hair cut to above shoulders, but now its grown and you cant really tell. Its my natural colour with about 2cm of grown out foils at the ends...want to get that redone, but in a diff colour. Straightened it today, but it dont look very straight lol.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I need a colour job. Its got to the stage it really is random. Like ti still looks natural but its bothering me so should i go for brown (chocolate, quite a bit darker then normal) or more white blonde highlights/foils?

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i have a mullet, thats right! a MULLET
with big side fringe with a chunk of platinum blonde
and a small streak of blonde on the other fringe
with dark chocolate brown hair

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah it's uh, brown, layered, mid-length. I'm dying it purple. Again.

The one thing I hate about my hair is that it's fine. I can never get any 'boof' in it. It just sits dead straight.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Lundy said:
Yeah it's uh, brown, layered, mid-length. I'm dying it purple. Again.

The one thing I hate about my hair is that it's fine. I can never get any 'boof' in it. It just sits dead straight.
lets switch. mine is poofy thick curly mess. :( i hate curls curls should die

Lundy

Banned
HSC
jebbie said:
lets switch. mine is poofy thick curly mess. :( i hate curls curls should die
Nahhhh it's ok. Curls look frightening on me.

I just want a bit more volume but I'm too lazy to use products.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)