Hardest Subject? (1 Viewer)

Bek93

HSC
english and ext eng have got to be the easiest subjects ever! especially ext, we do nothing but eat and watch movies and write the odd analysis <3
SAME! especially the eating part, plus drinking tea and coffee haha.

Hardest to Easiest:
Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Modern, Ext1 Eng, Business Studies, English.

Zedez

HSC
Ext. Maths is the hardest for me, but I'm picking up in it. I'm finding Chem much harder than Physics, as are many of my classmates, which wasn't what I expected at all. Ext. English is a different kind of hard, but I'm really enjoying it, which is probably why I find that easier than Advanced (can't stand that class).

But yeah, itdepends on the person, if I was doing Art or Dance etc. those would be my hardest subjects, because I have almost no artistic talent (and not much interest, which is a big thing).

vdn23a

HSC
also depends on ur teacher, if u hav crap teacher, they ll make understanding difficult and u ll find the subject hard wen in fact it mite not be

technicolour

HSC
English, even though it's one of my better subjects.

And I hate business so much it makes me want to rip out my hair.

HSC
English, even though it's one of my better subjects.

And I hate business so much it makes me want to rip out my hair.
I agree with you with business. I dropped it =D... was a bit of a waste tho since i came first in half yearlies.

Yeah i think english is one of the hardest subjects... too much time required. Otherwise physics is the hardest.

dorkkkkk_

HSC
(hardest to easiest)

- Modern History, Mathematics, Legal Studies, English Ext 1, Advanced English, Economics, Geography.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)