Hardest Subject? (1 Viewer)

-tal-

HSC
eliseliselise said:
chemistry!!!

but i still like it!! i can recite the periodic table up to astatine [blindfolded!!]!! but many of the concepts frighten me!!
whoa, and i thought only my school made me remember practically half the periodic table. i had to go up to radium, #88 i think.

lolokay

HSC
wtf why does your school expect you to know most of the periodic table? we're not even expected to know the lower number elements, and our teacher admits that he wouldn't be able to recite all the elements

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lolokay said:
wtf why does your school expect you to know most of the periodic table? we're not even expected to know the lower number elements, and our teacher admits that he wouldn't be able to recite all the elements
LOL I sincerely doubt it. It's just one of the many quirks for which we all love Elise for. :)

beve

Jesus
HSC
Maths Extension for me. Probably English Extension as well, but how well you do in something tends to hinge off how much you like it.

frenchduke

HSC
I personally thought ext English was overated in terms of difficulty.
Chemistry was probably the subject i found hardest, I only got like 75% at the end of the year.
And I still think Advanced English is harder then most other subjects... including ext. At least with ext it was more direct and less vague.

renny 123

HSC
for me chemistry, and maths extension.
there is just so much to know in chem its insane!

shell.q

HSC
ENGINEERING STUDIES!!!

to the max so much stuff....cross chem with physics and math adv....thts wat u get here lol....but i love it..

wLym

HSC
I worked so hard on chem in year 11 that it seemed easy. Really depends on your willingness to engage in a subject, cause if you hate the subject and cant find any motivation to learn as much as you can, then its bloody hard.

RocKetBoy

HSC
wLym said:
I worked so hard on chem in year 11 that it seemed easy. Really depends on your willingness to engage in a subject, cause if you hate the subject and cant find any motivation to learn as much as you can, then its bloody hard.
yes that is very true.

jaychouf4n

HSC
2U english :(

3U is good because I can leech off my teacher's notes and what she says in class. But in 2U we're supposed to have our own ideas. No freaking idea about how to find them =X

I've always been spoonfed xD

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
jaychouf4n said:
2U english :(

3U is good because I can leech off my teacher's notes and what she says in class. But in 2U we're supposed to have our own ideas. No freaking idea about how to find them =X

I've always been spoonfed xD
awww diddums!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
For me, Chemistry is hardest, followed by English Advanced, then Extension.

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
Seeing as the difference between raw and moderated marks in Ext 1 and 2 maths is way bigger than all the other subjects (and from own personal, torturous experience with ext 1) I would those two. hands down.

But then again I don't do physics, I'm sure that must also be a killer.

bored of sc

HSC
Aerath said:
For me, Chemistry is hardest, followed by English Advanced, then Extension.
Same. Except instead of extension english, extension maths.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
shell.q said:
ENGINEERING STUDIES!!!

to the max so much stuff....cross chem with physics and math adv....thts wat u get here lol....but i love it..
LOL, you serious? I aced my last assessment task, it was so easy.

I find Maths Ext. 1 hard, some of it just gets repetitive.

stephles

HSC
What is up with you people!!!! English and Extension are easy... Chem is definetely the hardest for me (it also happens to be one of the only 2 subjects im topping :confused: )...

English is the greatest lol wish i could've done drama though...

bawd

HSC
In terms of academic integrity = Both Mathematics and English Extensions.

In terms of workload (which makes you dislike the subject) = English (all units), Mathematics (all units, only because I haven't been doing classwork), and Society & Culture assessments tend to be big.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)