HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS - thoughts (SPOILERS!!) (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Re: Dumbledore gay??

I think she's trying to make a Willow Rosenberg out of Dumbledore.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, Google it. Willow was probably the mainstream homosexual characters of popular culture in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC

ObjectsInSpace said:
I think she's trying to make a Willow Rosenberg out of Dumbledore.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, Google it. Willow was probably the mainstream homosexual characters of popular culture in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
what about smithers?
I'd say he's far more mainstream.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC

I wish the book was longer. Seriously, how could it be - was it shorter - than book 6? Wish it was as thick as book 5!

chocomania

HSC

definitely, the book was a BIG dissapointment. for me, who went with Harry all the way and found this book highly amusing in the way that so many facts were obscure.
could someone tell me, what was the little crying thing when Harry spoke to Dumbledore. and y was harry NAKED? if they r filming it, dont wanna see any pics of nude radcliff.

Dumbledor's majestic, enigmatic outlook was also completely destroyed as he was posed as a mere wizard in this book. a sure spoiler for ppl who admired him

however, it was relief that harry dint die as many speculated, otherwise i would hav had to start a riot in front of rowling's masion..

SNAPE WAS GOOD!!!! yyeeeaaayyyyy :)

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
No, she isnt a headline hogger that is true but why have we had to find out about the characters through interviews with her. It's truly ridiculous. And i fshe wanted to put more effort into the book to make it better than it was she would have regardles of what fans of the series were doing. She would know that either way they will read it...Everyother book wazs great and she would have copped just the same amount of nagging from fans so its not the fans greedyness. It may not be greedyness for her either...either way she wrote the book in the time she wanted to regardless of any other factors.

the arts

conformist
HSC

harry was naked cos he had just 'died', but he wears robes a second later anyway cos it says that he thought about robes and suddenly he was fully clothed. like a limbo state or something.
the book was a let down, but still an entertaining read, wish it hd been longer though. where i live a we all got in line to buy it, and a little kid (some little prick like 10) turned to the last page and started yelling "Harry marries hermione!! he doesnt die! he doesnt die!!" and i was like ARRRGGGGH SCREW YOU im buying it for a reason here kid!

spoilsport. little retard-they took him out, it was hilarious. everyone just booed him out of the store.

i hope he went home and cried.

kloudsurfer

HSC

The_highwayman said:
You should search google images for "equus daniel Radcliffe"

save-search off.
Why the hell did I listen to you!??!!?

Why?! WHY?!?!

I just had to. Its like a 'wet paint' sign. You just have to touch it to make sure!

I will never look at harry potter the same way again...

HSC

JK Rowling's published The Tales of Beedle Bard - but only 7 copies will be created :(

emmalinarina

yeh that's right. It's me
HSC

chocomania said:
could someone tell me, what was the little crying thing when Harry spoke to Dumbledore.
:burn: My friend reckons the little crying thing is the bit of voldemort that was in harry......also, u know how ted tonks was snogging victoire in the epilogue? well, that means she had to be born around the same time as teddy and she has a french-ish name......who'd just got married at the start of the book when ted was born? and who has a french accent? Bill and Fleur of course...so I reckon victoire is bill and fleur;s daughter:)

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
She's hardly a headline hogger, she answered someone's question about a character honestly and obsessed fangirls made a big deal out of it. :D
Totally agreed!

I don't see how Dumbledore being gay changes anything about the book, unless you're the sort of people who think 'she should have put it in the book' which wouldn't really have went with the storyline so that would have been plain stupid.

About the link- Agreed with kloudsurfer, i think its total bullshit.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i don't plan on reading it again for some time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)