have no idea in hell of what to do :( help me!!!! (1 Viewer)

lpower3

HSC
soooo, i was with a girl for 14 months and it was the best time i have ever had in my life.. however, she cheated on me a month back and i have been an absolute train wreck since. anyways, we have both done the logical thing and gone our seperate ways and started living up the single life, but suddenly we both have feelings again...
wtf am i meant to do? how do i go back to someone who betrayed the only trust in a human i have ever had? HELP!!

<3

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Go out clubbing. Meet new girls. Fuck them silly. Forget about previous girl.

it is the only way (not really, but... yeah)

AcidDrops

Banned
HSC
personally i would never get back with a person who cheated on me. but im also a virgin so dont take me too seriously in these matters.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Do you know why she cheated on you in the first place?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
My mate just went through as similar thing (three year relationship). It was determined that staying broken up was the best way to continue. It was tough, but we regard it as the best decision that could be made.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe take it slow... See how things pan out. If she means enough to you, you can get back with her after her hurting you, but you mustn't let it happen again. Make it clear that you want to be with her alone or single. If that's what you want.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I'm not even going to ask if you want her back. You don't want her back.

Dude she cheated on you a month ago. Seriously. She will do it again I am literally 110% confident without even knowing her.

Your choice.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm not even going to ask if you want her back. You don't want her back.

Dude she cheated on you a month ago. Seriously. She will do it again I am literally 110% confident without even knowing her.

Your choice.
Yeah. She cheated on you.

If you want me to intimately describe what that involves, I'd be happy to do so because I don't know why you'd want to welcome back a person who's a cheater. You deserve better.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
have a threesome with the guy and let the chick decide from there

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Of all the girls in the world lol

Don't worry you'll find a girl that actually appreciates you enough to not go out and slut it up

Just have to take the plunge and look

jessxxr

HSC
lol its obvious, don't go back to her, you deserve better than that. Just stop talking to her, as hard as it may be, like why give her the satisfaction of knowing she can do that to you and have you still wanna be with her? it will only lead her to do it again

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
OP - You slap that motherfucking bitch across the fucking face and stomp her slut ass into the fucking ground.
Who the fuck does this bitch think she is to fucking cheat on you after FOURTEEN FUCKING MONTHS and then expect shit to be fine.
She's a dirty whore and should be fucking punched in the tit. My advice is to kick that bitch in the cunt and tell her to go fuck herself.
You don't need someone in your life who is going to betray your trust, love and a relationship of FOUR-FUCKING-TEEN MONTHS and go and stick some other fuckwit's dick in her vag.
Good motherfucking riddance.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Get back with her, find a hotter chick, have sex with her. Win at life.

LouisaCar

HSC
She cheated on you once...she WILL do it again plus there is a lot of trust lost between you 2 that will be almost impossible to regain (trust me). No matter how hard it may seem, GET OVER HER. Although you may feel like that's impossible now, you CAN do it. Time heals everything. I was completely in LOVE with this guy that betrayed me... I felt absolutely suicidal but then a few months later (after I made myself avoid him 4 agesss) I got over him and moved on with my life and I'm glad I did what I did because the pain would have never gone away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)