Have you ever had a real fist fight? (1 Viewer)

Have you?

• Total voters

8===D ~o ~o

Banned
HSC
If you have, describe it. Thanks!

For me, it was a fist fight, but it was fun. Got a bit serious towards the end though.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I had a real fist fight going back to my primary school time.

However, I do not remember fighting with others from then on. I guess I matured.

CGUE

Banned
HSC
N/A
In case I cannot use any of my swords in my collection to be used as an extension of my hand I can handle on my own in a one on one.
But on the street and here there is no rules so company with comrades is highly beneficial.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
lyounamu said:
I had a real fist fight going back to my primary school time.

However, I do not remember fighting with others from then on. I guess I matured.
more like embraced asianess.
and no i've never been in a fist fight

Townhalltool

HSC
I fucking punch fucking emo gronks everyday, smoke some ice and go out yelling at cunts....fucking lets have a dig lad, eshay

Zrap

glock9
HSC
aye der bruz go around doos doos cunts, get mi poketnife out and doos cunts in the nek, i fuckin neck upp dem cunts.

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
I've been suspended a few times from school. Thats probably why i didn't become prefect (fucked up school authority victimizing me for my past violent crime) . I've been in like a hundred fights. I get into more than one every year. Last year this terrorist motherfucker was throwing his pens at me and the whole history class totally shuts up when i retaliate. The terrorist motherfucker and his mate were full like stunned because i bashed his mate years earlier after school. Then there was a soccer math on Tuesday Afternoon and i full on did a red card challenge on his brother people thought i broke his ankle he was screaming on the ground clutching his ankle. He still annoys at me to this day and last week in economics i called his girlfriend a fuck wit because they were annoying me. I've been in alot of fights but i reckon I'm still a nice person

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
11kloseboy said:
I've been suspended a few times from school. Thats probably why i didn't become prefect (fucked up school authority victimizing me for my past violent crime) . I've been in like a hundred fights. I get into more than one every year. Last year this terrorist motherfucker was throwing his pens at me and the whole history class totally shuts up when i retaliate. The terrorist motherfucker and his mate were full like stunned because i bashed his mate years earlier after school. Then there was a soccer math on Tuesday Afternoon and i full on did a red card challenge on his brother people thought i broke his ankle he was screaming on the ground clutching his ankle. He still annoys at me to this day and last week in economics i called his girlfriend a fuck wit because they were annoying me. I've been in alot of fights but i reckon I'm still a nice person
I think you should try to control your temper. Reading your post realised how short-tempered you can be. It doesn't necessarily mean that you are a bad person as you said. You might be a good person but your short-temper will get you into some troubles in future. ;)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I've been in a few half-serious fights... but none that I would consider to be a 'real' fight.

Unfortunately every time my friends get into real fights I am not around so I miss out on all the fun.

-Anfernee-

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I've been in a few half-serious fights... but none that I would consider to be a 'real' fight.

Unfortunately every time my friends get into real fights I am not around so I miss out on all the fun.

Well, how convenient. I bet you'd put up a really good fight huh?... Pussy!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
CGUE said:
In case I cannot use any of my swords in my collection to be used as an extension of my hand I can handle on my own in a one on one.
But on the street and here there is no rules so company with comrades is highly beneficial.
okay then.
Despite the fact that your wallhangers would probably kill you as well. then sure. Go ahead, use your sword.

Never been in a fist fight. Don't plan to. No point in random bashing up of people. I mean, you can do it in games nowadays like GTA4!!! so why do it in reall ife?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
-Anfernee- said:
Well, how convenient. I bet you'd put up a really good fight huh?... Pussy!
I am not disappointed because I haven't had a chance to be in a fight, I am disappointed because I have to hear about how fun it was later instead of being there to see it.

I never claimed I was a good fighter.

judoka

HSC
I used to fight alot a few years back, with varying levels of success. When i look back now i can't help but think it was kinda pathetic, not so much because i was engaging in violence, often i had no choice, but because i wasn't all that good at it. Ever since i've been training seriously in boxing and judo i don't really feel the need to beat up on punks who only use their right hands and defend all punches with their head. In short, street fighting is for criminals, drunks and thugs. If you like fighting do it in the ring, cage or on the mat unless you're too much of a pussy go the distance.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
judoka said:
I used to fight alot a few years back, with varying levels of success. When i look back now i can't help but think it was kinda pathetic, not so much because i was engaging in violence, often i had no choice, but because i wasn't all that good at it. Ever since i've been training seriously in boxing and judo i don't really feel the need to beat up on punks who only use their right hands and defend all punches with their head. In short, street fighting is for criminals, drunks and thugs. If you like fighting do it in the ring, cage or on the mat unless you're too much of a pussy go the distance.
do u fight serbs at the Australian open? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)