Having crushes with someone YOUNGER THAN YOU??? OMG (1 Viewer)

Tolrs

HSC
16 is legal age of consent unless you are in a position of power over them, like teacher or parent or whatever. You aren't coaching his sporting team are you?

HaBibi~

HSC
N/A
littlewing69 said:
13yr olds are terrible in the sack. I prefer post-pubescent partners, myself, but this is a troll anyway...
i agree....wait till he grows some pubes lol

HaBibi~

HSC
N/A
noworldwithoutu said:
Not in NSW!!!!!

Anyways for my 2 cents, I think a double standard exists, if the orignal poster had been an 18 yo guy and he was pursuing a 13 & a half girl, he would be torn apart at 1000 miles an hour by postees. I think it has to do with stereotypes whereby the guy is the aggresor/pursuer & protects and has no emotion and the girl is pursuee in need of protection.
that's like 50 cents.

HaBibi~

HSC
N/A
champ_sammy_19 said:
that is seriously screwed! Talk about double standards in society
hmm well i dun wanna get into the debate on gay sex, but my friend is studying medicine and she did a unit on gay sex and she told me that the risk of spreading STI'S or HIV in gay sex over hetero or female sex is much higher, due to the surfaces of the skin - its more suseptable to "tearing", and therefore higher risk of spreading infections. (it's kinda logical when u think about it). maybe they moved the age up to 18 coz it reduces the chances, because i guess the law is assuming that males at that age are more responsible and will use protection. well that's my theory n e ways...but of course, the stigma australian society has always held for male sex is probably still reflected in the law.

Lions_Fist

HSC
I think you would need to seriously consider the implications from his side also before you did anything about it. I'm talking about things such as how he would feel as a 13 year old with a 18 year old GF, what kind of expectations he would feel he had to live up to, pressure from friends on the situation, and probably a much larger influence, his parents view on the situation.

Excluding the obvious illegality of the sexual situation, there is nothing wrong with having a relationship with him. It all really depends on how long you've actually known him. You say you've hung out with him a lot and are good mates, but are we talking a "2 year next-door kid" friendship? Or a "I've-known-you-since-I-was-5" friendship?

I had a friend who, when she was 13, dated an 18 year old... yes it was a bit awkward and her parents were quite wierd about it... needless to say it didn't last very long.

Anyway, just some food for thought.

filosophy

filosophy
HSC
N/A
Lions_Fist said:
Or a "I've-known-you-since-I-was-5" friendship?

haha lions fist, the IRONY.

dw girl, i support ya, its not really a concern
just do whatever comes to your heart

peace
filo-sophy

Lions_Fist

HSC
filosophy said:
haha lions fist, the IRONY.

dw girl, i support ya, its not really a concern
just do whatever comes to your heart

peace
filo-sophy
Heh yes it was intended...

starrysky

HSC
chicky_pie said:
k, i/we had sex ...omgz 14 years old....

is it legal?

... What kind of a question is that? Sorry, but really. It's as FAR from legal as you can get.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
i have a crush on someone younger than me :shy:

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I know this cute little 16 year old Vietnamese girl from Germany... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)