Heath Ledger Dies of Overdose in New York (1 Viewer)

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Re: Heath Ledger, dead.

You're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd feel like heaven to touch... I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived... and I thank the stars I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off of you...

Rest In Peace: Mr Ledger. :( ;_;

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

i didnt really like him as a person, but it's still quite sad to hear he died, so young :(

i didnt know what was happening at first, i woke up to the radio and just heard "and what are your memories of heath ledger" and i'm just like, wtf?

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC

He's one of the few actors that I actually like, and I generally don't like celebrities. ;_;

HSC

I wasn't expecting this one. I read an article on Heath Ledger recently in the Sunday Magazine. To me he just seemed like a level-headed, talented guy who had no interest in the Hollywood "scene". What a shame...so young and his poor daughter! :( I hope that his work is remembered for years to come, he was very good.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

I was actually excited for his career and stuff. This is a bit of a shock.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC

damnit. heath ledger was looking good. he was not doing any more movies like A KNIGHTS TALE and was ditching the pretty boy roles and taking unconventional roles a la J. Depp

what a pity.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A

i cannot believe how sad i am, i never really loved him or thought he was that amazing. but he was so talented. and too young. and it seemed like his career was really starting to become incredible.
i feel very sad for his poor daughter :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

Pwaryuex said:
Heath Ledger - I'm Not There

It all tied him in knots. “I stressed out a little too much,” Mr. Ledger said.

He tends to do that. He is here in London filming the latest episode of the “Batman” franchise, “The Dark Knight.” (Mr. Bale, as it happens, plays Batman; Mr. Ledger plays the Joker.) It is a physically and mentally draining role — his Joker is a “psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy” he said cheerfully — and, as often happens when he throws himself into a part, he is not sleeping much.

“Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night,” he said. “I couldn’t stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going.” One night he took an Ambien, which failed to work. He took a second one and fell into a stupor, only to wake up an hour later, his mind still racing.

That just makes me more sad; that he probably just wanted to sleep, not kill himself or anything. At least, according to that excerpt, that's what it appears to be.

HSC
Its a little River Phoenix. Completely different circumstances, I know. But young, good looking, very talented star dies at the peak of their career. Its sad that Heath Ledger won't make any more movies.

jazzmuzik

HSC
:( !! It's tragic, Heath was my favourite male actor despite his arrogant reputation in the public eye. Awww! it's very sad... such a self made career too. Great Aussie star

Collin

HSC
N/A

Fuckidy shit! That's news I didn't want to wake up to. :(

K

katie_tully

I dont think he committed suicide tbh, I think it was just a terrible accident which is what makes it so much sadder.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I was really looking forward to The Dark Knight because the film looked set to show just how talented an actor he was. While I'm still looking forward to it, it's now ging to be his final role.

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
If I had more respect for the acting community, I'd probably be upset.

I see the ruined and directionless lives of young people and young families everyday. At least Heath had the opportunity to pursue the life he loved..

RIP nonetheless.

HalcyonSky

HSC
wtf? completely unexpected, thought this was a joke thread when i first clicked on it. tragic.

Good for the movie, though.

X

xeuyrawp

ur_inner_child said:
That just makes me more sad; that he probably just wanted to sleep, not kill himself or anything. At least, according to that excerpt, that's what it appears to be.
I've taken Zolpidem as well, and it's a shit drug. It's not supposed to be taken for more than a week, but lots of GPs hand out longer prescriptions. After a while, you mayaswell be smoking bad weed or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)