dont worry guys

find ur inner phoenix

and be reborn

from the ashes

Venom.

HSC
4 hours a day ? Every day ?

No wonder you burnt out.

Cut it down, set work goals, not time goals.

Guesss

HSC
How many hours of homework and study should we be doing? I want to do a plan, either a full timetable, or just daily.
:)My skool suggests seniors do about 3 hours or hw a night (study included).

I think if u set goals to achieve every nite rather than specifing times and hours you'll get more done! (thats my theory anyway)!

good luck:)

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
:)My skool suggests seniors do about 3 hours or hw a night (study included).
If you can get to three hours a night you're going well. The most important thing to do in the HSC is to "work smart, and when it's smart to work hard, work hard too". I love that quote, and I stick by it

youngminii

Banned
HSC
If you can get to three hours a night you're going well. The most important thing to do in the HSC is to "work smart, and when it's smart to work hard, work hard too". I love that quote, and I stick by it
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Guesss

HSC
yep its a gud quote

"The block of granite which was a stepping stone in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong." (my favorite quote)

moeycq

b0$$
HSC
It's probably because all you're doing is sticking your head in the book and trying to stuff your head with whatever you can.. Type up a few pages of notes on the subject your exam is on, and have a read over them every few hours. Write up some questions and extended responses (depending on the exam) and do them. You don't have to spend all day studying my friend. G'luck anyway..

lychnobity

HSC
i failed harder in that exam than i have ever failed in my LIFE.

i out did myself in my failings...
It's all in your head. It's all in your head.

I've been having the same thoughts, and every time they happen, I smash the test. Take it as a good omen?

Johnnysmith

HSC
dont allow others to pressure you into how many hours you need/ should study.
You do waht you feel is comfortable and if that is only 4 hours a day, or 2 hours a day then do so. Remember not every assessment task and exam you will be as prepared for as the other so just accept that and try to better that next time. I feel alot of people burn out and stress out because friends start talking and competing with each other as to who studied harder or who know more.

Venom.

HSC
Remind yourself what you're gonna become if you dont get back on track. You fail the hsc, your only life is gonna be one of housewifery.:santa:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
My eco teacher told us that quote, and told us that HE was the one that came up with it when he was doing his hsc back in the 80's...
I hate lying teachers...

youngminii

Banned
HSC
My eco teacher told us that quote, and told us that HE was the one that came up with it when he was doing his hsc back in the 80's...
I hate lying teachers...
LOL :rofl:
That can't be 'cause I came up with the quote :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)