HELP ME- didn't put student number on front of booklet (1 Viewer)

proringz

HSC
My supervisors checked all our pages, front cover etc, before signing the blue form.
Also, how come you're just reacting now? Sudden epiphany I guess...

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
Takuto said:
but the other guy just said the examiners check the papers for student numbers after everyone leaves.

i reck they do..
This is true. OP, you fucked up, but you should be fine.

amysimpkins9

HSC
kat-y said:
Is there any hope for me if i didn't put my student number on the front of any of my booklets for english paper 1?

Im having the most depressing moment of my life.

Comments about how stupid i am aren't exactly welcome, but if you can't hold back i guess i have to cop it. I was so nervous and then after the exam my stupid brain switched off and for some ludicrous reason i thought the blue sheet was the only thing we had to fill out.

Does ANYONE know what to do??

p.s. no i did not write it inside the booklets either
Jesus man.
Like probably everyone has already said, all you can do is tell your examiner that he/she is a fuck-wit, and it's THEIR regulation that they read you the exam format / rules / allow 15 mins fo EVERY-SINGLE-PAGE to be filled out before you even START the exam. Ring your school. Contact the examiners Get in touch with the BOS. All my love and best wishes. So sorry :( :( :worried:

Kalashnikov47

HSC
kat-y said:
Is there any hope for me if i didn't put my student number on the front of any of my booklets for english paper 1?

Im having the most depressing moment of my life.

Comments about how stupid i am aren't exactly welcome, but if you can't hold back i guess i have to cop it. I was so nervous and then after the exam my stupid brain switched off and for some ludicrous reason i thought the blue sheet was the only thing we had to fill out.

Does ANYONE know what to do??

p.s. no i did not write it inside the booklets either
Ahhh~~~shit happens sometimes aye?~~~

my problem wasnt any better~~~i messed up the creative question~~~(hopefully I'll get some mars for attempting it)

All I think the other replies had already said what i can say~~~just call BOS or school~~~

Good luck~~~

Kalashnikov47

HSC
My examiner allowed us to go after they have checked all the answer booklets~~~

BTW~~~is it OK not to write ur student number nd school code inside the booklet? I couldnt be bothered to if there is no need~~~

jamz bond 007

HSC
i have absolutely no idea on th matter but im thinkin that if you signed the blue form thats like the legal agreement that you sat the paper and i would have thought that it would be the supervisors problem if there was no student number on the paper as thats the thing that they are sposed to check when they also sign the blue form. but the BOS might give you your assesment mark for the confusion.

henry08

HSC
N/A
They will work it out. I.e 20 peopel do exam, 19 have names, 1 does not. You don't have to be Einstein.

Cluedifier

HSC
Only suggestion - apply for a job at Maccas, or suicide, really you lose both ways.

allierocks

HSC
To be honest, I think they will notice and fix it up. The papers are sorted into sections before they even leave the school.
My sympathies, it could so easily happen to any of us. I had a bit of a panic attack making sure all my booklets were labled with the right section ..
Good luck tomorrow, don't let this put you off!

inter108

HSC
Cluedifier said:
Only suggestion - apply for a job at Maccas, or suicide, really you lose both ways.
Writing numbers should be the least of your worries getting the marks is the key.

Just write down all your numbers at the end of the exam like we all do.

no point wasting exam time when you can do it after exam time.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Try phone them up, and then telling them your exam venue, and tell them that there are 3 booklets without a student number.

Then, you could even offer to say what you've written inside as a proof that the paper is really yours.

mitso BIG!

HSC
wat does sum1 do if has no supplementary texts nd his exam is on 2moro?? lol

danii123

HSC
N/A
YOUR AN IDIOT. that is all.

Did you write your center number on the front of the paper, if so they could just take all exams from that center and find the one without a student number.

charlesdinio

HSC
I only put my number on the front of the booklet.. the examiners said not to worry!

airvent1

HSC
first of all just call the board of studies help line and explain your situation. As everyone would normally write their student number and centre number yours would probably be the only one without the two.
i'am sure they will understand, and you don't have many other options anywho.

tpasialis

HSC
rofl.. what did u do before the exam started?? ... yer tell ure school.. with some hope u wont fail... (paper 2 is 60%) advice for paper 2.. write ure BOS number on it

hjp.

HSC
kat-y said:
ok our supervisors like didnt say anything, and ran around signing everything like the world was ending. which doesn't leave me feeling great about the fact that they would have checked every page of every book before sending them off.

oh my sweet lord. im literally cross 'going to uni' of my to-do list for next year.

this is the worst day of my life. anyone got anything constructive to offer?
let your school know, ring the board of studies, or get your parents too.
there's probably a chance you could get it sorted out, but don't leave it too late
let the examiners know tommorow too?
its half their fault - they should have checked, they are supposed to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)