Help needed with a girl (1 Viewer)

anonuser

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I'm really keen on this girl I am friends with, but am not sure what to do.
We've been friends for about 2 years, and we're both studying Year 12. She's an absolutely gorgeous girl with a great personality; couldn't be more perfect in my eyes. It's almost as if she's the girl I've been looking for my entire life.

The problem is that she currently has a boyfriend. There is an event that's coming up in about a month, and I'm thinking of speaking to her privately and telling her how I'm in love with her and how gorgeous of a girl she is etc.

How many of you recommend this approach? I don't want to jeopardise the friendship I love having with her, but she's always on my mind and I truely feel that I am in love with her.

Any help is appreciated.

mermer

HSC
tell her...but only if u think that she might have the same feelings towards u..because if she doesnt then u'll be putting her in a shitty position.
i can tell u prob do have really strong feelings for her since u've stayed friends for two years even when u liked her and u too arent in a relationship together. shes lucky..but just make sure she might have the same feelings
good luck!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
anonuser said:
Hi,

I'm really keen on this girl I am friends with, but am not sure what to do.
We've been friends for about 2 years, and we're both studying Year 12. She's an absolutely gorgeous girl with a great personality; couldn't be more perfect in my eyes. It's almost as if she's the girl I've been looking for my entire life.

The problem is that she currently has a boyfriend. There is an event that's coming up in about a month, and I'm thinking of speaking to her privately and telling her how I'm in love with her and how gorgeous of a girl she is etc.

How many of you recommend this approach? I don't want to jeopardise the friendship I love having with her, but she's always on my mind and I truely feel that I am in love with her.

Any help is appreciated.
see bold.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
bad idea. If she felt the same about you, you would know it. Because she has a boyfriend she probably doesnt.
If you do go ahead with it and she says something about not wanting to ruin the friendship well... it became a shadow of a friendship when you first fell in love with her. If you are going to do anything, bide your time and wait for her to break up, then just be there and swoop in for the kill.

need i point out that you are on the friends ladder? almost anything you try wont work.

wagga

HSC
Don't do it dude...look at it this way...if you go for an unattached chick, the worst that can happen is she will bar you. The worst case scenario in here is that you will lose a friendship probably permanentely, and feel the wrath of the angry boyfriend. There is a reason she is going out with him, because she likes him. If she doesn't she will break up, and there is your chance, but atm, you would be stupid.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
You're friends with this girl and that's probably all you'll ever be to her, nothing more...

You've really got no chance (especially how she has a current bf) so its just best you distance yourself from her and move on.

wisdomisrare

HSC
I have a friend who has a lotta guys who like her and often she'll be able to tell without someone even telling her, but she is REALLY creeped out when one of her friends suddenly confesses that she is their one true love. My point is yeah talk to her but don't go around telling her that you're deeply in love with her, if you do it'll put her into a really awkward position. I mean she has a boyfriend.....
But in anycase i still think you should have a talk with her put be careful about what you say

Affinity

HSC
how about back to study :p
Telling her anything does not improve the situation :p, if you really want to do something, it has to me more subtle than that

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Kill the boyfriend but make it look like an accident such as cutting the breaks on his car (make sure he dies tho!!!)...then you come along as the great close guy friend who she takes her sexual frustration out of until you become eurpoean lovers and backpack around the globe.

In all honesty, don't jeopardise your friendship with her because he might not be there tomorrow and she'll always need a friend. (Unless you're not really a close friend...then stay away you pervert!)

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Tell her how you feel.

This way you'll get crushed and then grow some balls and become a man.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
Tell her how you feel.

Hahaha!

"This'll put some hair on your chest"

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
Tell her how you feel.

:rofl:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
redruM said:
Tell her how you feel.

either that or he will dye his hair black, buy some thick rimmed glasses, listen to shit music and start cuting himself.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
tell her when her and her bf split...
then she'll def go wit u... trust me
That is quite douche of you. So you want the bloke to hold it in for an unknown period of time...just waiting till they break up? After which he'd have to wait some more time.

YOU HAVE TO GET OVER IT.

Serius said:
either that or he will dye his hair black, buy some thick rimmed glasses, listen to shit music and start cuting himself.
(y)

anonuser

HSC
N/A
Thanks guys/girls for all your replies. I'm still thinking about it, but I still think I have to tell her. Love is something I cannot avoid, and even if she does have a boyfriend, I want her to know how I feel.

How should I approach it? Just take her aside and start with 'We've been friends for a while etc...'?

Thanks.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
You've already lost, man...

Do as you will but if you do tell her, be prepared to deal with the possibility of losing her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)