Heroes (US) (1 Viewer)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I did think about that (seems so long ago now, haha). Thing is that we don't know exactly what happened. Every time we've seen her hit someone (eg. Candace) it's just knocked them out. I think the tearing people apart thing may have been the ferociousness of Jessica combined with the strength - she just didn't stop.

Not really sure, though.

But yeah, Sylar has a few powers up his sleeve, and I wouldn't be surprised if his TK even managed to help him there.

Either way, strength is a handy power to have. Will be interesting to see just how strong Peter and Niki are.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Flying + super strength + invisibility = profit

But Peter needs to pucker up and stop being a wimp. In that entire fight he didn't use one power. Well, he punched Sylar in the face a few times. Big whoop. It wasn't even stylish punching. >=[

Everyone I know was disappointed, infact, hated the finale. How could they do this to us! Such a big build up.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
there are still quite a few powers that sylar has that we dont know about (he killed all of molly's family, as well as a few individuals that were probably never mentioned) and he survived a few bullets from parkman from one of the first episodes. he may not be as durable as claire or peter but he can probably still take a fair beating.
My bet is he might have been using TK to slow down peters punches. Whilst a bullet is pretty fast, it doesnt weigh much so its actual kenetic energy is pretty low[which is why he could stop them dead in the air] maybe his power limit is just above the strength of a normal man, as in he can hold someone against the wall with tk, or flip a car, but cant lift a plane? so niki is super strong or i dunno. Maybe she just isnt all that strong?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
just watched the first 2 episodes of season 3.

heroes season 3 = fail.

im not sure if ill be following this show from now on

em_516

bludging..
HSC
bigboyjames said:
just watched the first 2 episodes of season 3.

heroes season 3 = fail.

im not sure if ill be following this show from now on
Ha, I agree. I used to really like this show but it's the same old shit over and over again but at the same time getting more and more complex. I was so bored the whole time I watched them.

Except when Clare's head got cut off. Grot.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
em_516 said:
Ha, I agree. I used to really like this show but it's the same old shit over and over again but at the same time getting more and more complex. I was so bored the whole time I watched them.

Except when Clare's head got cut off. Grot.
i stopped watching it after the writers strike. i'll probably buy the season 1&2 boxsets.

04er

HSC
so far season 3 is awesome. i just hope they can keeep up the pace.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
heroes is such a fail show you dont even know what the greater goal of the writers is and where the story line is heading. its just random shit week in week out.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
This show is fucking retarded now. Not only do they have to save the world, AGAIN, Mohinder's monologues are starting to sound completely incomprensible and unnecessary. It's hard to believe this show produced eps like "Five Years Gone"

04er

HSC
A High Way Man said:
This show is fucking retarded now. Not only do they have to save the world, AGAIN, Mohinder's monologues are starting to sound completely incomprensible and unnecessary. It's hard to believe this show produced eps like "Five Years Gone"
I have always hated Mohinder and all of his monologue/dialogue.

0nighteyes0

HSC
I have to say Heroes has lost its fun for me. Season one and the first half of season 2 were classic's. Though I laughed myself silly when Sylar, opps sorry, Gabrielle was playing the house wife with his son Noah >XD.
I think the writes really don't know what to do. To many people coming back to life and same ol' same ol'.

People I want dead in this season:
1. MAYA!!! she has lost her accent...not happy! lookin' forward to the death scene.
2. Mohinder!! hmmmm a similar fate as Voldemort I think. We are going to have to give peter his emo hair back and wait till he gets that scar...
3. Fatman!! death by pigeon will do.

Oh and I also want that mystic turtle to reveal he is infact Mohinders father...just as mohinder is dying from harry's...um peter's 'head cutting'. mwah ha ha!

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Didn't maya already die? I mean, Mohinder wrapped her up in some kind of ... web thingy.

I think we've all wanted Mohinder dead since season1.

the only good thing he did was sex Maya up. XO

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
OMG, this show is the dumbest fucking show I've ever seen. EVERY PIECE OF DIALOGUE IS RETARDED AND THE WHOLE SHOW IS A GIGANTIC REHASH OF SEASON 1. I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT

0nighteyes0

HSC
Why is it on almost every topic there is the person that hates everything? These forums are just full of negativity. Maybe angry people come on here to release all of that anger... -_-

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Well.. Some eps have been good in Season 3. But yeah, 5 Years Gone in Season 1 was the greatest..
But you know, everyone (temporarily) lost their powers and all
Might mean a fresh new start for Heroes :)

Oh and WHAT-THE-FUCK
They made Sylar bad again!? WHY SPEND THE WHOLE SEASON MAKING HIM GOOD, THEN REVERSE THAT IN ONE SCENE!? He was so cool when he was good

Also: Hiro's future vision storyline sure got fucked

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah.....what the fuck just happened :|

They totally destroyed this entire season in just under 5 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)