he's wayy out of my league, should i still go for it? (1 Viewer)

trang8

HSC
Hi everyone I know this extremely cute guy that sells drinks near my house and i buy from him every weekend. dimples, perfect body, tan and muscly, friendly, nice, cute, adorable, tall, popular with girls and guys....the type of guy any girl would dream of *sigh*

been having this crush for more than 2 years now and i know he's wayyy too good looking for me. Should I still ask him out? and if i do, what should i say to him?

PS: I've never actually made decent convos with him except when buying, and would it be weird to just suddenly ask him for his number? (his ex-neighbour is one of my best friends):confused:

LonelyWolf

HSC
Hi everyone I know this extremely cute guy that sells drinks near my house and i buy from him every weekend. dimples, perfect body, tan and muscly, friendly, nice, cute, adorable, tall, popular with girls and guys....the type of guy any girl would dream of *sigh*

been having this crush for more than 2 years now and i know he's wayyy too good looking for me. Should I still ask him out? and if i do, what should i say to him?

PS: I've never actually made decent convos with him except when buying, and would it be weird to just suddenly ask him for his number? (his ex-neighbour is one of my best friends):confused:
are you and him of the same ethnicity/race?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just do it, or you'll regret it for the next 4 years until you dont find someone else

bitumen

HSC
if by selling drinks you mean he has a lemonade stand, then yes

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
if you're after a relationship

no don't do it you will be banged and tossed aside

if you're after a cock up ya then all power to you if you aren't ugly/fat

HSC
Hey ya guys there's this thing called the pill and yeah you don't lose much (like getting preggers) when you're taking it properly.

HSC
Goodbye to L&R and everyone else who calls this glorious shithole their home.

Hey guys, I know this is lame&gay and all but I want to at least say goodbye before I fuck off forever so here's my goodbye msg to yall:

Goodbye anna. Please take care and don't get killed/raped/send bank account details to someone claiming to be a nigerian prince.

Thanks Omie Jay and Silver Persian for >9000 reps. Top quality posters in every way.

Meliz, keep on keepin on Mila Kunis. And if one day SP succeeds in seducing omie away from you then you know you can msg me for a shoulder to cry on and strong arms to hold you Mila. I mean Meliz.

Zombie, my dream man. I know you are full of sugar and spice and all things nice inside even though you claim to ruin people's lives and make them cry. Take care of your sexy arse. :shy:

Hey kaz, this place wouldn't be the same without a nigger screaming in every post.

Sino. Just fucking win, okay.

Shadow, thanks for the sig and the lols.

Lonelycunt. Stop being a cunt. Then maybe you wouldn't be so lonely anymore.

Last but not least b00m m8, I think I'll miss you the most for some reason. :cry: I think you're the kind of guy I would really get along with irl.
Take care b00m.

:') Bye bye

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Re: Goodbye to L&R and everyone else who calls this glorious shithole their home.

Hey guys, I know this is lame&gay and all but I want to at least say goodbye before I fuck off forever so here's my goodbye msg to yall:

Goodbye anna. Please take care and don't get killed/raped/send bank account details to someone claiming to be a nigerian prince.

Thanks Omie Jay and Silver Persian for >9000 reps. Top quality posters in every way.

Meliz, keep on keepin on Mila Kunis. And if one day SP succeeds in seducing omie away from you then you know you can msg me for a shoulder to cry on and strong arms to hold you Mila. I mean Meliz.

Zombie, my dream man. I know you are full of sugar and spice and all things nice inside even though you claim to ruin people's lives and make them cry. Take care of your sexy arse. :shy:

Hey kaz, this place wouldn't be the same without a nigger screaming in every post.

Last but not least b00m m8, I think I'll miss you the most for some reason. :cry: I think you're the kind of guy I would really get along with irl.
Take care b00m.

Don't leave! I love you, takethetrain :cry: </3

Bread_2_Toast

HSC

Take care b00m.

:cry: i will miss you and your posts nameless being:cry:

trang8

HSC
yeah he's a half cast, he can speak my background language but not as fluently :/

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)