• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

he's wayy out of my league, should i still go for it? (2 Viewers)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Last but not least b00m m8, I think I'll miss you the most for some reason. I think you're the kind of guy I would really get along with irl.
Take care b00m.
wow fk me im flattered and humbled lol :(

cya taketheatrain, nice knowing you :(

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
pictures of both to determine compatibility tbh

if he's not of your race you've no chance

if you want to get dicked and you aren't obese or a munted disfigured creature who bathes in acid you should get a cock in you

trang8

HSC
well, apart from the obvious that he may turn me down and i make a fool of myself,
i gueess the reason will be that i would lose my self-confidence, suffer from depression and start going down the hill for my HSC which will end in 5months?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
start with small talk. He'll give you some signs if he's at all interested. Though if he's way out of your league chances are it's not going to work and he might already have a gf etc

Gangstar1

HSC
Re: Goodbye to L&R and everyone else who calls this glorious shithole their home.

why not he might say yes and even if he doesn't so what?

icanexcel

HSC
N/A
Re: Goodbye to L&R and everyone else who calls this glorious shithole their home.

Like who says he's way out of your league. Just cos he's good looking n popular doesn't mean he's outta your leeague girl. Figure out how good he really is ....then ask him out. Good luck!!!

trang8

HSC

Like who says he's way out of your league. Just cos he's good looking n popular doesn't mean he's outta your leeague girl. Figure out how good he really is ....then ask him out. Good luck!!!
naw thankss...
He's a very nice and decent guy and that is why im sorta scared.... girls love him because of this
but thanks for the advice

HSC
Uni Grad

Hey guys, I know this is lame&gay and all but I want to at least say goodbye before I fuck off forever so here's my goodbye msg to yall:

Goodbye anna. Please take care and don't get killed/raped/send bank account details to someone claiming to be a nigerian prince.

Thanks Omie Jay and Silver Persian for >9000 reps. Top quality posters in every way.

Meliz, keep on keepin on Mila Kunis. And if one day SP succeeds in seducing omie away from you then you know you can msg me for a shoulder to cry on and strong arms to hold you Mila. I mean Meliz.

Zombie, my dream man. I know you are full of sugar and spice and all things nice inside even though you claim to ruin people's lives and make them cry. Take care of your sexy arse. :shy:

Hey kaz, this place wouldn't be the same without a nigger screaming in every post.

Sino. Just fucking win, okay.

Shadow, thanks for the sig and the lols.

Lonelycunt. Stop being a cunt. Then maybe you wouldn't be so lonely anymore.

Last but not least b00m m8, I think I'll miss you the most for some reason. :cry: I think you're the kind of guy I would really get along with irl.
Take care b00m.

:') Bye bye
watthefuck

no mention :( aww cry 4lyf

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

I know who ur hehe com talk 2 me bby I wont bite1!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)