Highlight-age (1 Viewer)

mynameismaver

HSC
Anyone else use an excessive amount of highlighter in their exam paper? I highlighted almost every key word and then would highlight it again if it came up in my answer.

Anyone else use highlighters for anything else?

FTW

HSC
you're going to make the poor examiner all trippy.....

(I know that was secretly your aim all along)

No I didn't even take a highlighter in.

x-Manda-x

HSC
you're going to make the poor examiner all trippy.....

(I know that was secretly your aim all along)

No I didn't even take a highlighter in.
Yeah same, I didn't think it was necessary, however I did underline some key concepts of some questions, as some were lengthy and I needed to break them up a bit, to be able to fully understand them. . .

ShinjAngel

HSC
Uni Grad
To be honest, I NEVER highlight ANYTHING. I just read the question, think if necessary and go.

Quicker that way I suppose. I personally don't like fluro colours anyway ><

paulthom12345

HSC
Gee i thought it was weird when the girl next to me started doing that. I thought she was an oddity, i didn't know other people actually did that.. I mean, the marker should read the whole question anyway, so it shouldnt be much of a worry that they will miss something

spaceflower

HSC
I never use a highlighter in anything! hehehehehehheheheheee. Though in history i use my pink one to draw flying pigs.

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone else use an excessive amount of highlighter in their exam paper? I highlighted almost every key word and then would highlight it again if it came up in my answer.

Anyone else use highlighters for anything else?
nah instead I underlined the questions with black pen... although it kinda looked messy...

Amogh

HSC
N/A
i never do anything to the question. read. answer.

jesskies

HSC
I highlight multiple choice questions I'm not sure about, and then come back in extra time. I don't change my answers most of the time but. Highlighting is fun.

CecilyMare

HSC
Highlighting gives me great trauma. I'm always fearful of pressing too hard down at the end of things I highlight, or keeping it on the paper too long at one point and making that part look extra dark.

I'm also fearful of using it too high so it only covers the top half of the words and like 2mm above the words. And then I'd have to highlight it again, and then again there would be a darker, soggier highlighter mark in between, you know what I mean?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Waste of time highlighting in an exam.

sebking

HSC
Highlighting gives me great trauma. I'm always fearful of pressing too hard down at the end of things I highlight, or keeping it on the paper too long at one point and making that part look extra dark.

I'm also fearful of using it too high so it only covers the top half of the words and like 2mm above the words. And then I'd have to highlight it again, and then again there would be a darker, soggier highlighter mark in between, you know what I mean?
Wow! I sometimes get exactly the same feelings.

I don't bother for exams anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)