• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hit and run (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

thats not the drivers fault.

how old was she?

u say she was 6? where is the parents?

i dont think she was 6 though? what nashio was she by the way?

0Jade0

HSC
She was playing tips or something. Yes she was 6. Her dad is white and her mum, i don't know, she's dark.

Scanorama

HSC
So your logic is whoever got hit by a car, the driver has no obligation or whatsoever to help with the injury person. While other people in the street, or the injury's friends, regardless of their ages, ablilty must help injury?

Now if and only if the little girl did run out of the road and it was inevitable to hit her, then legally and morally the driver should stop to see if the person is all right and offer helps (such as calling the ambo, cops etc etc). Legally the driver is not guilty of hurting the person.

That driver knew (s)he hit a person, and yet the dirver knowingly drove away. This is called inresponsible dickhead driver. If the driver knowing (s)he has hit a person and drove away, while the driver is at fault, thats equivalent to attempted murder, and if unfortunately the person died, then I can't see any different between that and murder or manslaughter.

Tattoodguys, maybe when you get hit by a car one day and the driver drives away, leaving you critically injury, then you may understand what this whole thing is about. Likewise to serius.

How the fuck does this thread has anything to do with racism? But racism should be a crime, its no different to discimination.

tattoodguy

well was the crash at nite? the kid is allowed to play on the street at night?

do you think the parents are to blame at alll?

alot of the time when kids die...........its the parents fault............but instead of being honest..................we just feeel sorry for them.

0Jade0

HSC
It was around 5 or 6.
True the parents SHOULD be there at all times, but short of putting your child on a leash what are you going to do? this is why there are so many fat kids, because their parents wont let them play.
But what you are saying is that the driver has no responsiblities. Perhaps you should get your license revoked

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
tattoodguy said:

alot of the time when kids die...........its the parents fault............but instead of being honest..................we just feeel sorry for them.
no, we blame the DRIVER OF THE CAR, because the DRIVER didnt stop, the DRIVER, didnt get help, the DRIVER drove off because he/she is a sick fuck.

Scanorama

HSC
tattoodguy said:

Does her game caused the accident directly? All I can find on the newspaper is that before she tried to cross the road, she was playing games. Maybe you are right, maybe not. Why don't you gather all the facts before you make such comments?

The driver is of cause at fault, he can call the cops and get help for the poor girl as soon as possbile, instead of leaving her dying on the street.

Last edited:

tattoodguy

i think u should help ur freinds ----------but if you dont want to............u shouldnt be put in jail either.

racism and discrimination -------------- neither should be illegal --- -----------i think its a violation of a freeedom to say we cant hate pppple..........for any reason we come up with.

you should have the right to spread hatred etc and refuse to talk to, employ, undertake commercial activities with etc etc etc etc etc ---what ever groups you like--------------- do what u fucking want to ...............say what u fucking want ------------ as long as you dont slander individuals.

Why should racism etc be illegal? theres no real justification for such a law.

Why shouldnt u be allowed to say..........im not hiring you..cos your black? nothing is wrong with that.............its ur right to hate....

there should be tests as to what is a crime etc..........just because ur not a nice person---- you wish to mind ur own business etc --- have certain views about certain races/sex or religion..................so fucking what. The government shouldnt have the right......................to lebel things as crimes.............without justification.

spell check

HSC
townie said:
no, we blame the DRIVER OF THE CAR, because the DRIVER didnt stop, the DRIVER, didnt get help, the DRIVER drove off because he/she is a sick fuck.
so if the driver was going at a reasonable speed for the conditions, and in no way could have avoided the collision, would you BLAME them for the pedestrian's injury?

0Jade0

HSC
Well the girl didnt run herself over.
If you feel that you shouldnt be blame, and if you were living in your fucked up world were no drivers could be blamed for anything. Would you stop and help this little girl?

Scanorama

HSC
tattoodguy said:
i think u should help ur freinds ----------but if you dont want to............u shouldnt be put in jail either.

racism and discrimination -------------- neither should be illegal --- -----------i think its a violation of a freeedom to say we cant hate pppple..........for any reason we come up with.

you should have the right to spread hatred etc and refuse to talk to, employ, undertake commercial activities with etc etc etc etc etc ---what ever groups you like--------------- do what u fucking want to ...............say what u fucking want ------------ as long as you dont slander individuals.

Why should racism etc be illegal? theres no real justification for such a law.

Why shouldnt u be allowed to say..........im not hiring you..cos your black? nothing is wrong with that.............its ur right to hate....

there should be tests as to what is a crime etc..........just because ur not a nice person---- you wish to mind ur own business etc --- have certain views about certain races/sex or religion..................so fucking what. The government shouldnt have the right......................to lebel things as crimes.............without justification.
So is there anything wrong if we tell you to shut the fuck up based on you are a male and your ethical background? And is there anything wrong if you get shoot based on your gender and your race?

Anyway this has nothing to do with this topic.

Scanorama

HSC
spell check said:
so if the driver was going at a reasonable speed for the conditions, and in no way could have avoided the collision, would you BLAME them for the pedestrian's injury?
Why the driver didn't stop? He obviously knew he hit something. I can tell I hit something as small as a drink bottle when im driving. He can see what happened through the back mirror.

tattoodguy

jade ----------- if you ran someone over..........u would probably be shocked u know.........u might just drive offf................just out of fright etc.........

i think it could just be a reaction -----------most ppple would plan on stoppping even myself.........

but spur of the moment........u could do anything.......and when its not ur fault..........u shouldnt go to jail for it.

Scanorama

HSC
tattoodguy said:
jade ----------- if you ran someone over..........u would probably be shocked u know.........u might just drive offf................just out of fright etc.........

i think it could just be a reaction -----------most ppple would plan on stoppping even myself.........

but spur of the moment........u could do anything.......and when its not ur fault..........u shouldnt go to jail for it.
It's still doesn't justifly why he's keeping his slient, if he is fully innocent, why wouldn't he come forward?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
spell check said:
if they didnt STOP and HELP, then yes i would. i cant believe people are evern SUGESTING that if u hit some1 u should drive off without giving it a second thought, it's a sad, sad country we live in if people have no problem sugesting that

0Jade0

HSC
tattoodguy said:

No if I hit something, anything i would stop for:
1. to see what the fuck i just hit
2. to see what damage it did to my car.

I'm not a asshole like you. Even if you were in shock and drove off there is a magic thing called a u turn.

spell check

HSC
townie said:
if they didnt STOP and HELP, then yes i would. i cant believe people are evern SUGESTING that if u hit some1 u should drive off without giving it a second thought, it's a sad, sad country we live in if people have no problem sugesting that
so if you help you are not to be blamed, but if you drive on you should be blamed

now can you see why the driver hasn't come forward?

0Jade0

HSC
spell check said:
Because (s)he is a pussy? Fucking hell suck it up. This girl that has her whole life ahead of her could die.

Scanorama

HSC
spell check said:
so if you help you are not to be blamed, but if you drive on you should be blamed

Why shouldn't him be blamed if he drove on and letting that poor girl dying on the street? If the girl did run out of the road all in a sudden, then of cause, it wasn't the driver's fault for hitting the gril. But leaving the scene of the accident is illegal regardless of the circumstances. Even you have a minor car crash and you drive away, it is still illegal.

I wonder how some of you got your licence at the first place

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)