Home and Away (9 Viewers)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
The person that took the baby is Charity, one of the people from the Believers cult which Tasha got involved with. Charity was Mumma Rose's right hand woman, and knew of the entire plan from the beginning.

The Believers believed that Tasha was the chosen one and that her child would be special. So they drugged Tasha and Mumma Roses son, Jonah, raped and impregnated her.

The child from that, baby Ella, is in constant danger from the Believers (which is why I think that Robbie and Tasha should just have aborted from the beginning)

Anyway so Charity has pretended that she's reformed but in actual fact she's just as loony toons as ever and she's kidnapped Ella now and will deliver her to Mumma Rose.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
tasha (our tasha) said they finished filming in August of this year, which means that they probably stay for the rest of this year and maybe only a few of next years episodes.

Then again, we thought that Kim (Chris Hemsworth) was finished earlier in the month but he came back again right?

*hopeful*

HSC
Yep chris hemsworth is back but robbie and tasha have already left so yeh

lol good on ya ujuphleg, theorist :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jonah went to prison for raping Tasha or something after the Believers story 'ended' the first time. Mumma Rose never went to prison apparently for kidnapping Tasha and Martha, that is why she is in that house in tomoz's episode.

Off the topic, *hopeful* did you go to the after party last night, or should i say this morning??

ane_st

HSC
They wanted Mumma Rose ever since they couldnt find her the first time... So why wouldnt she go to jail??? *confused*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I have no idea. I actually thought they did lock her up, but the ad for tomoz suggests otherwise, and if she did somehow manage to escape wouldnt the cops of known and told Rob and Tasha?? I dont know, im just as confused as you are :p

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG OMG OMG

ROBBIE AND TASHA ARE LEAVING IN 2 WEEKS, so not this week but the week after *cries* Im going to miss Robbie

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Off the topic, *hopeful* did you go to the after party last night, or should i say this morning??
yeh sho did, i went to cultural nite as well...did u have a good time ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...yeh it was aiite...the play for too long for my likings, but the dances were awesome, especially the hip hop once, and my cousins :p Sad how didnt show the last performance. The after was aiite too, except for having to wait in that horrid line and the cold :p But the music was good, some of the people scared me though :p

anz_gangsta81- you like my new avatar??

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, sorry i havnt been here the last few nights.
thursday i was at work. friday i was at a mates place. yesterday i was out and im here at work today lol.
thanks for the episode recaps...
oh, and tasha - great avatar there... could i have it when you're done with it? lol.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
sure heres the link to it

http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/3336/jodigordon15yy8.png

but you can use it until i get bored of it, and decide to use someone else :p

Oh and welcome back Sizmos. Hope you had a good few days that you werent here on :p And have fun at work :D
hehe thanku for that. ill wait until you get bored of it, as i dont want to have the same avatar as you... at the same time anyway lol.

work sucks. everyone is watching the footy.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
ummm...yeh it was aiite...the play for too long for my likings, but the dances were awesome, especially the hip hop once, and my cousins :p Sad how didnt show the last performance. The after was aiite too, except for having to wait in that horrid line and the cold :p But the music was good, some of the people scared me though :p

anz_gangsta81- you like my new avatar??
omg *drools*
absolutely love it

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol i knew you boys would like it

I'll get over it sometime during the week, then i'll move on to hot pics of Paul :p So she's all yours after that :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)