• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

ane_st

HSC
Yea this episode was ok...

They come back from a nice picnic type thing and their child is taken by an acult who are plotting to do something with her... Does that sound realistic to you?

Belle was so pissed off.. I dont understand why Amanda just doesnt break up with Drew... She knows she'll get really pissed of Belle finds out....

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
ane_st said:
Yea this episode was ok...

They come back from a nice picnic type thing and their child is taken by an acult who are plotting to do something with her... Does that sound realistic to you?

Belle was so pissed off.. I dont understand why Amanda just doesnt break up with Drew... She knows she'll get really pissed of Belle finds out....
Because if u havent caught on Amanda love to get with every young male that crosses her path! She thives on the attention, regardless of the consequences. to her it doesnt matter who she hurts, even if her own daughter.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Shiftyicequeen, ive already posted the relevance of the date. BUt just for you i'll say it again

21006, or 2/10/06, which is the date of next monday, is when Mumma Rose gets her hands on Baby Ella. What confuses me is that i thought Mumma Rose was in prison, so why is she in a house taking Baby Ella *confused look* Or maybe she wasnt put in jail, since Jack did warn her to stay away from Tasha. Why the heck wasnt she locked up *hmph* And i was expecting more from that promo, like whats happening with other characters *cough*Martha*cough*

tonights ep was aiite. Poor Bella. I hate those Mafia people wish passion, and you will soon find out why, if you dont know already. Drew and Amanda are crazy *in love* And last but not least, Baby Ella is soooo cute, the poor bubby. Rob and Tasha are cute together too :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I have to say I never did suspect Charity, I thought she was changed and genuinely wanted to help Tasha and Robbie, I guess I was fooled there. As for the baby comments I all I can say is women when they see a baby seem to get all clucky or at least gaga around babies, I saw proof of this today when I was out with friends. A women had a baby and other women passing bye gave the baby the how cute face and where in awe.

I was just thinking although I remember the basics of your spoiler Tuesday Tasha by the time the whole storyline is revealed I usually forgot what the spoiler was. But that’s a good thing as I can read your spoilers which are always awesome!

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeah even though i knew this charity/mumma rose thing was coming, i really had thought charity was changed...

omg the mafias lol, i cant wait till we find out the real story behind them, but agreed amanda should call it off with drew if she really cares about belle

its becoming bold n beautiful, amandas hooked up with drews dad, drews uncle and now drew :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
As for the baby comments I all I can say is women when they see a baby seem to get all clucky or at least gaga around babies, I saw proof of this today when I was out with friends. A women had a baby and other women passing bye gave the baby the how cute face and where in awe.
Duh! That coz babies are the cutest. I do that as well. If i see a baby at the shops or whatever we usually play with it. Once at Maccas there was a baby sitting behind me, and my friends and i were playing pikaboo with him. They are just so cute and fun to play with. I cant wait to have kids now :p

lol sorry Kid.@dmin, i didnt get your spoiler comment, but its been a long day, im a big slow this evening :p

OH yeh, Charity, i didnt expect her, but then again i never knew Baby Ella was going to get kidnapped, but when i found out that she was, at the same time i found out it was Charity that did it. But i also thought she had genuinely changed, but i guess not. Stupid girl

Last edited:

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Well I have to say I never did suspect Charity, I thought she was changed and genuinely wanted to help Tasha and Robbie, I guess I was fooled there. As for the baby comments I all I can say is women when they see a baby seem to get all clucky or at least gaga around babies, I saw proof of this today when I was out with friends. A women had a baby and other women passing bye gave the baby the how cute face and where in awe.

I was just thinking although I remember the basics of your spoiler Tuesday Tasha by the time the whole storyline is revealed I usually forgot what the spoiler was. But that’s a good thing as I can read your spoilers which are always awesome!
i had a feeling that charity would be used to get baby ella to mama rose, maybe it was just the fact that charity was part of the colt for so long that gave it away to me and the fact that she was influenced by mama rose and "close" to tasha i knew there'd have to be something in the works to get ella into the believers.
Someone like mama rose isn't deterd that easy.

"Chubby"

HSC
i wonder where tasha and sizmos is tonight...

i think charity is the one who told the cops about robbie

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hey i've been here, well ive been on the net, just not on this site :p Sizmos i dont think will be on tonight, i think his working or whatever. BUt ive been posting Chubby *nods*

OMG i never thought of it like that. Charity definitely could of told the cops about Robbie, part of the plan to get rid of him, so that they can get Baby Ella. Nice thinking Chubby :D

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeahh do u guys remember that charity was at the hospital or where ever it was when robbie n someone were talking about it ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hey, theres nothing wrong with Christina Aguleria or Home and Away, Home and Away is just a bit better :p

*hopeful* said:
Yeahh do u guys remember that charity was at the hospital or where ever it was when robbie n someone were talking about it ?
Yeh they were at the hospital and Robbie and Martha were talking about it, and Robbie's voice volume was on a tad too high, so Charity must of overheard. I agree with azn_gangsta81- what a biatch *angry face*

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I TOLD you guys way back in August that this would happen remember???!!!! For all of you who thought that Charity had changed, I've seen right through her all along. *does a dance*

http://community.boredofstudies.org/2504465/post-1809.html

This was my conspiracy theory!!!

I can't remember if the thing with Graehme happenned before or after the believers, but assuming it was, whilst she was on the Farm, perhaps when drugged, Tasha told them about Robbie - or told someone about Robbie. Then, now, in an effort to get the baby, Charity has told the police so that when he is taken away and sent to jail, Tasha will be alone and then they'll come and kidnap her and the baby....

I reckon I was so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not exactly the same, but the jist of it is still there!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)