Home and Away (13 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ummm...yeh it was aiite...the play for too long for my likings, but the dances were awesome, especially the hip hop once, and my cousins :p Sad how didnt show the last performance. The after was aiite too, except for having to wait in that horrid line and the cold :p But the music was good, some of the people scared me though :p

anz_gangsta81- you like my new avatar??

omg that 24 skit was pathetic, which dance was ur cuz in ? dances were pretty good.... after party line *horrible*

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
but tasha i gotta admit
for some reason when i saw that avatar of yours.....i thought it was kate ritchie until i zoomed my eyes right in and found it was jodi
lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Jodi looks nothing like Kate :p And i dont see Kate *thinks*

Ummm...*hopeful*- yeh that 24 skit was too long, my cousins were in the dance before the interval, the Vaande Mataram or whatever, and one of my cousins were in the 2 fashion parades *nods*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nope still dont see it

anyone seen the new TV Week?? Home and Aways biggest twist ever will be revealed next week
*cough*petercomesback*cough*
:p
and also
my baby gets the crap beaten outta him by those horrible mafia people and is told that he may never walk again *cries hysterically* But then again i guess thats a good way of getting him and his wife back together, since she can nurse him back to health and they'll grow closer to each other, and then i can be happy again *dances*

:D :D :( :(

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
The mafia?? Hmmm ok....

i dont wanna put this in a spoiler but that *guy* comes back... Very interesting i wanna see Drews reaction!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
You've got to be kidding me.

I love Peter as much as anyone else, but seriously?? Oh that is weak. Weaaakkk.

ane_st

HSC
I agree kate_is_me... It kinda seems like a plot from Bold and the Beautiful.... I think the writers are running outta things to say... Either that or *guy* was popular with the viewers

*hopeful*

HSC
i just hope they pull it off well.....the whole return

i think the guys thought tashas av was kate ritchie is cuz of the dark hair

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I missed tonights ep, can someone please tell me what happened
and
if peter is the one coming back, it will be because he has been in witness protection hiding from those mafia people, he mention them at Jack and Marthas engagement, and tracy asked why he isnt going into witness protection and he said he didnt want to, but i think he did, using the explosion as an excuse

i hope that made sense

*hopeful*

HSC
umm what happened? everyone realised charity took ella, charity met up with mumma rose, gave her ella and then mumma rose sent her to go buy stuff for the ceremony they gonna be having.
cops find charity at the shops bring her back to cop station. before this tasha realises the date/tattoo connection and everyone starts freaking out. tasha screams at irene "its ur fault blah blah"
jack and the cops question charity about where ella/believers are, she doesnt say...jack gets heaps angry at her lol good on him for that, charity doesnt say anything
irene goes in to talk to charity cuz they wont let tasha go in and irene breaks her down and finds out where ella is. Back at the farm/house the believers are at, mumma rose is concerned that charity hasnt returned from the shops and starts hurrying to start the ceremony where ellas demons are supposed to be released or some other freaky shit....

so yeh thats a basic summary

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
it was all about Tash and the believers tonight. Charity took Ella to Mumma Rose, and Tash realised that Charity had kidnapped ella so they went to the police. Then Mumma Rose asked charity to go out the next day to buy baby supplies, but charity got busted by the cops. They took her to the station and she wouldn't say anything. but then Irene came in and told charity that she knows that charity was abused as a child, and thats why she needs Mumma rose, but mumma rose is only using her. Then charity started crying and told them where Ella was and that the significance of today's date was that it was the day for Ella's purification or something like that. Oh, there was also another subplot where Rachel, Kim, Sally and Brad were having dinner at Sal's house, and Rachel said to Brad "you and Sally are really clicking, emily would be happy" and Brad got all defensive. That was pretty much it, i think.

edit: heh. Hopeful beat me to it. Where were you tonight Tash? Lol. You usually give the summaries.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yeh i went to an indian function so i missed it. But i just watched the episode. Thanks Kate and Hopeful for the summaries :)

Jack's acting tonight was awesome, especially when he fully went off at Charity, i was like i knew there was a reason why i love this guy :p Irene was awesome too. Im glad Charity told them, now im just hoping that they find Baby Ella in time, and obviously they will. One thing i didnt get was why Irene called McGrath, Darren, she doesnt even know the guy and his a police officer, i didnt think you could do that, i understood why Martha said it, but not Irene :p

What was the promo like for tomoz, was it only about Baby Ella, did they show anything else?? I cant wait for tomoz episode, its going to be awesome, well not the Baby Ella party, but other parts :p Yay, so excited :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I guess I shall be the one to fill you in Tash instead of the other way around.

• Jack is at the house interview Irene, Robbie and Tasha on what happened and if they have any clues on where Charity might have taken baby Ella.
• A frantic Robbie and Tasha rush down to the police station in search of news on the whereabouts on baby Ella.
• Charity returns baby Ella to Mumma Rose and the believers.
• Mumma Rose then tells charity that everything is going as planed and that the prophecy will soon be fulfilled. The cleansing ceremony will go ahead as planned and Mumma Rose tells charity to go to the shops and get supplies for the baby. A worried Charity leaves as ordered.
• Sally, Brad, Kim and Rachael are having dinner at Sally’s reminiscing on Emily and old family stories. Brad is grateful yet surprised that he is laughing and having a good time so soon after Emily’s death.
• Upon leaving Rachael talks to Brad explaining how well he and Sally are getting on Brad seems concerned and becomes a little snappy.
• Sally then offers to go into School on the weekend to help Brad with paperwork before his return to school on Monday, he accepts and they agree to meet up at 10am.
• Jack announces still no news yet on the search for Baby Ella as a new day dawns. Tasha snaps at Irene for letting Charity look after baby Ella, blaming her. Tasha and Robbie are then asked to fill in more paper. Tasha then notices the date and looking at the tattoo on her ankle releases she was branded by the Believers with today’s date “21006”.
• Jack reports they have found Charity and she is brought to the station for questioning. A nerves charity refuses to disclose information in the initial interview held by Jack and McGrah. Jack then puts down the hard word on Charity making threats if any harm comes to the baby, before being told to leave the interview room. Tasha pleads with McGrah to be allowed to interview Charity in which he refuses but after much pleading Irene is allowed to talk with Charity.
• At the school Sally and Brad are working on getting through the paperwork. Sally begins reading a document to Brad who becomes complacent and distance from Sally’s words – his mind is drifting and is somewhere else.
• Irene convinces charity to divulge where baby Ella is being held, what is going to happen ‘the cleansing ceremony’.
• At the believers house\camp Mumma Rose announces Charity has been gone to wrong and that they are going to perform the ceremony sooner then expected.

:( Looks like everyone else got in before me oh well best to post it, I didn’t spend that time typing it for nothing. Well at least you watched the episode now so you know everything we do and probably more with those spoilers of yours, which is tomorrow YAY.

Tomorrows promo had “You think she looks like a normal grandmother but think again” Various shoots of the search, Tasha looking yelling at someone (we can assume Mumma Rose) ‘she is my baby’, Jack running up stairs. Basically various shoots of Tasha, Mumma Rose and catch phrases and saying that I can’t remember. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ive seen the promo for tomoz :p

Thanks Kid.@dmin for that. At least i know i can rely on you guys when i need you. Like on the 23rd of this month i will be missing home and away (yes i know we still have 3wks) but yeh, so you guys will have to tell me what happs :p

*hopeful*

HSC
Oh yeh i forgot the brad/sally thing, meh it was boring anyway (for now)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)