Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...yep i'll have to agree. They were too boring as a married couple, they never did anything coupley. So i guess if their with other people it'll be more entertaining, and hopefully we get to see more drunk Martha and Jacks :p

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
-Ric is far from ready to give up on Beth and puts everything he has on the line to prove himself. But will Beth give him another chane?

-Lucas and Belle share a passionate kiss

-Amanda offers to help Peter fight his addiction but they are both shocked when old feelings start to resurface!

-Broken hearted Rachel and Kim name Lee's abandonded baby. But it isn't enough for Rachel who throws Kim for a six when she announces her plans to adopt!

-Romance is brewing between Martha and Ash until Alf discovers some sordid details about his past!

-Matilda and Belle strugle to get along. Well meaning Lucas and Ric try to help but just end up adding fuel to the fire.

-Jack's relationship with his physical therapist get, well, physical.
umm ric and beth wtf ?
so peter is definately back but is amanda still with drew then lol how weird would that be....who's ash?......so rachel and kim gonna end up adopting lee n the teachers baby...hmm so much going on

omg drew n amanda today, as if they wouldnt get busted

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
*hopeful* said:
umm ric and beth wtf ?
so peter is definately back but is amanda still with drew then lol how weird would that be....who's ash?......so rachel and kim gonna end up adopting lee n the teachers baby...hmm so much going on

omg drew n amanda today, as if they wouldnt get busted
yeah i think its got to do with the fact that ric is ready to pursue a relationship to matilda, but i think beth is like 'you sure you're ready? youve only recently gotten out of the relationship' blah blah blah

ash is probably jack's best friend?

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, azn_gangsta pretty much summed up what i was going to say. And since you said what i wanted to say, i have a lil prezzie for you. I just hope it works. Ah, yay it worked. I love this pic of her. She looks gorgeous :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
she looked pissed off :(
id much rather your avatar one ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
But its pretty. Its a shot from the show, so maybe we'll see it later when she screws her marriage up :p I like how her hair is flying like that. Fine if you dont like it, thats your loss. But yes, my av is awesome :D

*hopeful*

HSC
errr i think she looks weird in that pic, kinda blind :/
sally looked pretty hot today in her corporate clothing, but she almost always does on the show anyway

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Heh. I could see Lucas/Belle coming after tonights episode. I like the idea of Matilda/Ric/Lucas/Belle as the new four musketeers. Belle is better than Cassie any day.

*hopeful*

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Heh. I could see Lucas/Belle coming after tonights episode. I like the idea of Matilda/Ric/Lucas/Belle as the new four musketeers. Belle is better than Cassie any day.
haha yeh same, after seeing lucas n belle today i was like hmmm wonder where this is going...but he is still toooo quiet, needs a bit of attitude

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh, i wouldnt mind Luc and Belle together, also Cassie and Drew wouldnt be too bad.

Ummm...oh Jodi is the new/old face of Blockout. There is a massive picture of her at Blockout in Castle Towers (my local mall) :p Ignore the last pic, it was copied from the little game thing on the Blockout website

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
What happened in tonights ep?? Anything intersting?

Oh i noticed that @ Blockout at the towers... It took awhile... It doesnt really look like her! Until you really look!!!

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nope, just basically Brad and Sally admitted their feelings for each other, but not to each other. That was after Sally asked Martha if she slept with Brad, and then Martha told her that she just got drunk and Brad offered for her to stay at his place because she didnt want to come home as she was too embarrased after what she said to Jack last week about his drunken behaviour. And then Martha told Brad that Sally though they slept together, and Brad yelled at Sally, and then Sally cried and spilled her feelings to Alf, while Brad was punching a punching bag and Rachel sorta just said that Brad has feelings for Sally and that he shouldnt feel guilty by them. And then Brad said that its best if he just kept his distance from Sally, so that the feelings dont grow or whatever.

Belle had a go at Drew and Cassie at school, someone wrote something nasty on Cassies folder, i forgot what it was, and Cassie got upset by it. Belle followed Drew to see who the other woman was, but just before Amanda got to Drew, Lucas found Belle and took her away. Oh, Martha is still peeved off at Cassie, that was a good scene, i liked that :p Amanda told Macca about her and Drew, and they are still sneaking around. And then at the end Drew and Amanda were fooling around, and they went downstairs for a drink, and while Amanda was in the kitchen Drew went into the lounge to get his jeans and Belle walked in and cought him in his boxers, that was funny. It ended there.

I hope that made sense :p

*hopeful*

HSC
the 2 middle pics look hot, but that first pic is sooooo nasty, yuk!

edit: they wrote SCRAG on cassies folder, which she definately looks like but im over hating her for playing ric

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i like the 2 middle pics the best. SCRAG, thats right, lol mental block :p Yeh i hate Cassie too. But Ric is with/or will be with Mattie, so meh :D

ane_st

HSC
yea that made sense,... Thanks!!!

:( im gonna miss it tomorrow (ive got tutoring) :(:(

Wait ill get my bro to tape it :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oops i thought it was scank
either way she is one

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
woot woot im back. who missed me...? *cricket noises*
ive been keeping up with the show, but just havnt had a chance to jump on here... ive just caught up with everything you guys have said over the last few days...
tasha - im liking the new sig. very nice. oh, and nice alteration to the avatar too. hehe. i liked the picture of jodi, though it's hard to disappoint me lol.
amanda looked like a scrag 2nite wearing that top of hers... stupid wardrobe people put her in that just to boost her sex appeal... argh.
poor sally... i felt for her and brad 2nite... i hope they're all good.
the return of that guy will certainly have summer bay in a knot. hehe.
well thats about it from me for 2nite. im going to fly and finish off my essay and prepare for a debate 2moro.
oh, and btw, ill need a summary of 2moros ep as i'll be at work. thankies to all.
goodnight =]

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh i also looked at amanda's top and went wtf, like it wasnt even nice hot, just weird

omg this was my 2000th post and i didnt even realise until i saw my custom title change

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
nice one hopeful
oh btw instead of calling you by your nick whats your real name?
sounds more formal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)