^^

why you confused??
looking at your second spoiler for me didnt make quite as much sense
meh i dunno
tonights episode was boring

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol it was meant to be confusing because i didnt use any names, thats why you probs didnt get what i was talking about.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
holy shit! I really thought Tasha would push her out the window and not save her. Lol. At least this whole cult story is over now, hopefully.

Edit: bleahh. God, I hate Martha right now. She's being so petty about everything. And can I say that I think that there is absolutely NO chemistry at all between Brad and Sally. I get that we're supposed to be getting a vibe that there's something going on between the two of them, but I don't buy it as realistic.

Last edited:

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
kate_is_me said:
holy shit! I really thought Tasha would push her out the window and not save her. Lol. At least this whole cult story is over now, hopefully.

Edit: bleahh. God, I hate Martha right now. She's being so petty about everything. And can I say that I think that there is absolutely NO chemistry at all between Brad and Sally. I get that we're supposed to be getting a vibe that there's something going on between the two of them, but I don't buy it as realistic.
yeahhhh tell me abt it

man.. martha is blowing everything out of proportion ! jack did an excellent job. shes just jealous !

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
martha looked good as usual today but she was quite a bitch today
jack saved ella from the believers so he should be credited, but then martha gets all jealous when she sees him and lara chatting away happily
maybe shes just jealous of the fact that jack still has a smile on his face in the midst of separation while martha is left to drown her sorrows.
hmm whats this between martha and brad ay.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I hated Martha when she was being a bitch to my baby Jack, but i loved her when he got drunk. Martha is seriously, in my opinion, the best drunk on this show, its awesome. Her and Jack are the best drunks actually, i love them both. But yes, Martha did look gorgeous, but then again when doesnt she. But i love her and Jack's lil moment at the station when she said thank you or whatever, it was cute, but then Lara came and ruined it. But still annoyed at Martha was thinking Jack'll do something like that, bum head. Well now i cant wait for tomorrows episode, i wonder if Jack will find out, would love to see his reaction. Oh and Jack also looked hot as ever tonight :) But he alwayz looks hot as ever :p

But on the Mumma Rose thing, i laughed when she fell out the window, i know thats mean but yeh, but im glad that storyline is finished for good. No more resurrection of that please. But
Rob and Tash and Baby Ella are leaving next week
so its all good :D Ummm...how cute is Baby Ella, they kept the same baby throughout the episode today, and that baby was just adorable :p *awwwww*

But overall, a really good episode, i'll loved it. :D :D :D

*hopeful*

HSC
i wish tasha had let go and killed mumma rose once and for all
martha/brad/sally plot is kinda lame....as is the whole martha/jack thing

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im just posting to see if the clock has been fixed...

and yeh, J/M storyline is starting to get boring, i just wish they'd end it soon. And sorry not spoilers today peoples :D

Check this out. This was meant to be in the season finale last year, and now i really wish it was *hmph*

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
the clock isnt working for me so i dunno

omg jonah again ? lol i wonder who jacks bit on the side is, i think lara fitzy is too obvious

ane_st

HSC
The Jack/Martha thing is quite sad.... And i dont understand why he'd be doing that when he genuinely loves martha...

Whens that article meant to come into (the storyline i mean) ??

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh that storyline was meant to be at the end of last year. Ive read the new spoilers and all i can say is i official HATE HATE HATE Home and Away, and i mean it this time. Yes i will continue watching it, but i will hate every minute of it

October 16th - 20th

Monday: Martha is discovered to be a blood match for Jack.

Tuesday: Jack is devastated to learn about his injury. Martha finds herself in a very difficult situation with another man.

Wednesday: Martha is guilt ridden when she discovers that she has slept with Jack's best mate, as she says goodbye to Jack and their marriage. Amanda is devastated when Belle publicly shames her.

Thursday: Amanda is on a rapid downward spiral. Someone is stunned to learn about Drew's relationship with Amanda. Rocco is paid an unwanted visit by his past. PG

Friday: Johnny and The Boys arrive to terrorize the Bay. Rocco is faced with a life threatening choice. Ric takes Matilda on their first date. PG

AND I HATE MARTHA FOREVER so Sizmos, that Jodi picture is all yours

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
OMGGGGGG... oh what?? Oh Martha *shakes head*. Who would you consider Jack's best mate? Wonder who it is. On the plus side: yay for Ric and Mattie! :D

*hopeful*

HSC
whos jacks best mate ? robbie, kim or someone out of nowhere ? thats lame
i hope jack gets a new gf soon, his a cutie

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yes, Jack can get a nice new girlfriend, and Martha can leave the show. Umm...the only best friend of Jack's that i can think of is Kim, because Robbie wont be there

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh thats what i was thinking ie robbie wont be there....hmm im thinking its someone new cuz if martha n kim hook up then rachel gets stuffed up as well

ahaha ur av says jacks a cutie too

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I like Martha now :D Yeh, that is a cute pic of Jacky, but my siggy is of Paul, so my av has to stay as Jodi :p

I actually want the best friend to be Kim, becasue then we know that Martha wont get pregnant, and thats all that really matters to me :p But there are theories going around that the best friend is an old friend of Jacks from where he previously lived before the bay, and he came to town to visit Jack and him and Martha, well yeh you know that rest. But then i have theories of my own, but i cant be bothered typing them up because it requires me having to spoiler them.

Anyways, good episode tonight. Poor Sally, Brad and Martha. I liked the purple top Martha wore last night :p Yeh, not much to say. Oh yeh, Drew is busted! Tomorrow will be funny, and i need a good laugh from this show :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah tonights episode was a good one actually
pity about brad being nasty to sal though...she didnt really deserve all the crap she got even though she jumped to conclusions

oh and tash.....is the marriage really over for jack and martha?

oh and cassie is a scank :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well if you read the new spoilers, then you'll know the answer to that azn_gangsta81. But i cant believe im saying this, but i really hope their marriage is over. Ive got some other spoilers for you guys of what may happen over the next month or so, so enjoy

-Ric is far from ready to give up on Beth and puts everything he has on the line to prove himself. But will Beth give him another chane?

-Lucas and Belle share a passionate kiss

-Amanda offers to help Peter fight his addiction but they are both shocked when old feelings start to resurface!

-Broken hearted Rachel and Kim name Lee's abandonded baby. But it isn't enough for Rachel who throws Kim for a six when she announces her plans to adopt!

-Romance is brewing between Martha and Ash until Alf discovers some sordid details about his past!

-Matilda and Belle strugle to get along. Well meaning Lucas and Ric try to help but just end up adding fuel to the fire.

-Jack's relationship with his physical therapist get, well, physical.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ahh pity that...it is really over
both of them having their own flings
makes good tv to watch in the coming week
this is more like it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)