Home and Away (2 Viewers)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Arrrggghhhhhhh I saw the picture of Ash on the 'this week in pictures' and he is ugggglyyy. Oh my god, and Martha only loves Jack as a friend?? What the? Oh, and Rocco looks really, really cute in those pictures from this week. I don't like the fact that Cassie is hanging around him though. They should've cast this guy who plays Rocco to play Drew :(. That way he'd be staying longer and he's better looking than Bob Morley.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh crap i forgot to go to the official site, thanks for reminding me Kate. Im actually starting to like tonight ep, because i found out what happs at the end so it'll make me happy, but then tomorrow and wed i'll hate it again :p

OMG Rocco is sooooo that pic of him smiling at school...i love his smile *dies* Look out Jacky you've got some competition *in my heart and Marthas*

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol @ peter: look, i didn't know it was possible either, but it is
i love the way home and away tie together their plot holes.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
PETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Im sooooooo happy :D

Oh yeh, poor Jacky, yay for Martha for saving him, but boo her for kissing Ash *slaps her* *shakes martha- wake up child Jack is 100000x hotter then Ash, Ash is a loser, Looooooooooooooooooser i tell you* Sorry, im in a weird mood and angry mood, but happy :D Good episode, mainly the Peter and Drew part, sooooo cute, but im glad the Gillian thing is OVER!!! Cant wait for tomorrow ep only for the Peter/Dan/Leah part, excitement :D

ane_st

HSC
OMG i love peter... He's one hot dude...!!

Tonight was a really really good episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!

And fukin stupid Martha!! OMG she doesnt deserve JAck AT ALL!!!

And yea that guy she hooks up with is ugly....

And yea the Drew and Peter storyline was soooo cute!!!!!

Tasha you've gone as crazy as me!~~ Yea!!

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
awwwww for Peter and Drew. That scene made me go all fuzzy inside :D. Wonder how Peter managed to get the gun though, and where that other guy went?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Dude when it comes to Home and Away im alwayz crazy. My new thing, im over Jack and Martha as a couple until they get back together, but i will continue loving them as individuals :D

Anyways, i basically agree with everything you said, Ane :D

Yes, that thug guy did seem to disappear, maybe Peter threatened to shoot him so he ran, or maybe that guy shot Gillian and ran :D

Last edited:
HSC
todays ep was the best :uhhuh: :D :uhhuh: :D

i liked the part where Peter and Drew were together...so cute

but i thought Mattie was weird ...and i was siting in front of the tv dying to see Danz reaction then it just ends :chainsaw: stupid channel 7 ..

we should start a petition to make Home and Away go for 1 hour :p

ane_st

HSC
Hehe that'd be SO distracting over these wks if it went for an hr!!! lol

Yea i hope Martha and Jack get back together... Do they????

Yea Mattie was being all weird, but she is going out with Ric... And Belle was funny with her elaborate touching for 'friends with benefits'.. hey all the other TV shows do it.. Why not h&a???!?!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Did Belle and Luc actually decide to be 'friends with benefits'? were those words actually said?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha tasha im bloody busy this week with tests and assessments so i think we have to leave the recap to someone like sizmos :D...or maybe whenever i feel like it
but todays episode was pretty good...maybe i should say more emotional so far than the past few months
full of tension without a doubt...haha yes i agree with you tash...martha is starting to become a sort of a bitch to jack....like omg kissing an ugly dude...bloody hell does he have down syndrome or something
so not cool
lets see what tomorrow's episode has installed for us....martha the two timing bitch
<3 jodi though

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but Martha isnt two timing Jack, they have seperated, so they are allowed to sleep with other people if they want. God i cant believe im defending Martha *hides* But meh! Let them be with other people, they were starting to get boring together anyways with their lame ass dinner parties and arguing. So if their with other people, Martha will eventually realise that she loves Jack and she'll get her lil butt back into his arms, but will he be waiting for her, especially with Sam in the picture *think* I hope not *mwahahahahahaha* But atm their filming the season finale, and Ash and Sam arent coming back next year, so maybe Jack and Martha will get back together near the finale :D Damn, i shouldnt get my hopes up like that, because i aint prepared to be disappointed.

OH Jeremy, i can recap thursday and fridays eps, but not yesterdays, todays or tomorrows ep, too heartbreaking :p

But yes, gotta still love Jodi, there was like the small picture of her in 9to5 magazine, and i had to cut it out and put it with my collection, she looked gorgeous in that pic, maybe i can find one on the net and show you guys, unless i've already done that, actually no i havent, i will after uni :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*waves* greetings H&Aers!

Actually I was reading all your comments while I was watching the episode finally makes sense now, Tasha defending Jodi until the end but umm even I have to agree with the above comments why.

Because of the HSC and me trying to put my best foot forward and maintain a study pattern I have gone back to recording H&A and watching them just before I go to sleep giving me something to look forward to and relax to or get my heart pumping.

Anyhoo good luck everyone with study and exams be they HSC, uni or other.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jodi looked gorgeous last night, and i dont blame her about being hesitant about going in...
and tell me this... surely martha would have been tested last time jack needed blood, and it was all oh so urgent to get it from wherever they did (and, almost depleted the supply)?
but enough criticism. hopefully i'll be able to see 2nites :)
lol @ jeremy - i havnt started studying. dont usually do it till the last minute. thats probably why uni has its up and down days lol.
and kate you'll have to point yourself out to me one day at uni so we can say gday. im there tuesday through friday, though mainly only in the mornings.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Whoohoo 2 hours till home and away. lol. i'm excited about tonight's episode. i wanna see the full story behind Peter and the gun shot and all that. and SiZmOs, i'll be glad to point myself out if I figure out who you are. I hope to god you're not that one guy I pissed off last semester lol. You weren't near lecture theatre 1 today were you? A bit after 11 or there about? Coz I was sitting in the cafeteria near there and this crowd of guys came out of nowhere, and one of my friends said it was the Policing people because she recognised someone there that does policing.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no kate, 2hrs and 10mins till Home and Away

Petey tonight, yaaaay, and Jacky wakes up *dances* And then Martha kisses Ash *kills Ash* But who cares, Peter is back and Jack is awake, thats the main thing :D

*hopeful*

HSC
:wave: everyone....i havent posted in here for a while

far out peter, that was so good...cant wait for everyones reaction 2nyt :)

so does ash arrive today and martha gets with him today as well :s

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol unfortunately yes.

Spoilers for week 42

Teaser spoilers for the week beginning October 29.

Monday: Gang pressures continue to become more intense for Rocco. Brad and Sally's mutual attraction continues to grow. Lee announces that shes putting her baby up for adoption - everyones stunned! Johnny takes terrorizing Brad to a frightening level. PG

Tuesday: Brad's frustration grows as Johnny gets away with his antics. Sally decides that its time to leave the past behind her. Lee goes on the run from the law, leaving her baby behind!

Wednesday: Pained by what they'll never have - Kim and Rachel name Lee's abandoned baby. Lucas and Belle share their first kiss! Determined to be with Matilda, Ric tries his hardest to prove himself to Beth.

Thursday: Ice begins to melt between Drew and Belle, as they bond over their hatred of Amanda. Beth struggles with her fears of Mattie growing up too fast. Amanda offers Peter a place at her house while he kicks his addiction.

Friday: Jack's friendship with Sam grows as she opens up to him about her life. Martha is falling for Ash - but Alf doesnt like what he finds out about his past. Peter and Amanda are shocked when old feelings resurface.

Kah! Now i have to wait a whole week to find out whether Martha dumps Ash *angry face* Stupid writers

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys. good episode 2nite. pete looks all rough and tough with the beard. excellent to see. good that peter and dan are all good.
jack's an idiot for yelling at the fam, but i spose he was just venting.
so... ash[ton], huh...? he did in a few hours what jeremy and i have been dreaming of doing for a while ----- having a drink with martha mckenzie.
dun dun dunnnnnnn.

oh, and kate - i wasnt at the lecture this morning, so i wasnt in the group of boys that walked out, but yeah it would have been the policing group, as our lecture finished at around 11 this morning.
ill be in 2moro from 9 - 12. have a global structures lecture from 9 till 11, then a tut from 11 till 12. probably getting some great uni cafe food after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)