• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I was so glad also I guess there was no way Channel 7 wasn't going to air it after all the pumping of adds.

Well I shall pay special attension to the opening credits tomorrow and then I will tell you if I agree or disagree.

Yep I know the song you mean Tasha. Yes I have been saying it for few weeks now, I guess nobody bothers to read my posts.

HAHA it seems H&A can never have any real big secretes they usually all get spoiled hehe.

Tomorrow shall be awesome. Oh and if anyone has the ratings I would be interested to see them for each day this week see if they drop from tomorrow or stay about the same.

"Chubby"

HSC
hey all!!

havta agree...the guy singing is terrible ahah

i would have kicked myself if i missed one minute of home and away, thank god i didn't.

Ada said this morning on the kyle and jackie o show that viewers will know tonight if sally lives or dies...strange cos that didn't happen in tonight ep.

Danoz The Great

HSC
ada probably got mixed up.

Alf was so angry: "WHEN I FIND THE FLAMIN' MONGREL THAT DID THIS I'LL...!!!!!"

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
awww what an episode!! i
i think the new montage of the characters photos at the opening of home and away are bearable - though i don't know how much im gunna be able to stand of the new guy singing the theme song - sounds like hes had too much to drink or something :S

i started to feel warm and fuzzy yet sad when it first opened with brad n sally kisssinggg omggg i hope she doesnt die yet cos they should properly hook up n such :)

i enjoyed the episode and i think we should now start counting til 2moro nights episode :D

i agree ada said all would be revealed tonight but we are stil unsure as to whether sally survives - the only let down of the episode i guess!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well you sort of found out for a second she did then when they changed doctors and Rachel had to close up you just knew what was going to happen.

HAHA yes <3 Alf when he is angry.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tomorrow shall be awesome. Oh and if anyone has the ratings I would be interested to see them for each day this week see if they drop from tomorrow or stay about the same.
Ratings dont start until Feb 11th, but ive already asked if we could get ratings for this week, and my friend said she'll have a look around for them. Last year, HAA rated pretty well, coming first a fare few times, particularly on thursdays. Overall it was ranked the 15th most watched show or something like that, which i think is pretty good. Its alwayz in the top 5 most watched programs of the night usually beating out the news programs. So HAA is pretty popular. but yeh, i would love to see tonights ratings, it being series return and all :D Oh finale didnt rate very well, it was actually pretty low compared to normal days. oh wellz, i guess a lot of people download episodes :D It was a friday night afterall :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah ok stupid ratings then. Aww bad for the finale cause it was awesome to but yeah H&A ratings much better then Neighbours now for awhile. I'm just interested to compare the ratings from today to say tomorrow then to next week see how many people actually stay.

Oh Tasha BTTB forums are down aren't they? Or at least only limited use at least thats what the website said.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Ok, so I'm a little late but just wanted to add some stuff. The opening credits were cool, but the guy singing the theme song was just bad. And I didn't like the title card they used to take the show to an ad-break. What's with the two randoms jogging along the beach? All in all, pretty good episode, but I was expecting more *shrugs* Oh well.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
More yeah, 1 hour episode HAHA. Nah it was just enough, they ahve to try and keep people interest and there was enough happening to make sure it just wasn't all about Sally.

I guess that title card was a bit random but better then the wave crashing on the beach I guess, it all suits.

HSC
sorry im late to post here!
i was watching veronica mars episodes. :eek:
but i DID watch HAA!

new credits: its pretty good, can't complain
theme song: argh
HAA logo: awesome

the episode was pretty good too; for one episode it sure showed a lot of the main characters. it was a good intro episode. :uhhuh:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
http://www.surfinthebay.net/ said:
On January 15, Home and Away fans will see new credits, and a new theme song, to open and close the show. The theme song, sung by Israel Cannan who has often appeared as Wazza in the show, will debut on the night the show returns for its nineteenth year, in 2007.
Thought you all would be interest to hear this.

ane_st

HSC
I missed the episode last night :(

But i shall be watching tonight

My friend also said the person singing the theme song was gay

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/feat-general-bay-news said:
HOME AND AWAY 07 RETURN PEAKS AT OVER 1.75 MILLION VIEWERS

HOME AND AWAY started the year with a bang last night with a peak audience of over 1.75 million and an average audience of over 1.53 million viewers tuning in nationally.

Tonight you will find out if your favourite character 'Sally' survives the vicious stabbing by Rocco Cooper.
For all those wondering about the ratings looked like all the Channel 7 advertising worked a charm. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wow 1.75 thats heaps good, thats the highest HAA has gotten i think. Woot woot :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:D Yep, it's pretty awesome.

Oh for anyone who missed the credits it's made it to youtube here.

Listening\watching it again I actually think his vocals match what the H&A theme song usest to sound like. Basically they are making him sign to suit how it once was so it all fits, in context.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)