Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I like the logo. Heres my poor attempt of a screenshot :p

hehe. Anywyas, im off to Brizzy tonight, so i wont be able to comment. Hope you all have a good night, and i'll be on tomorrow night :D

bubyes *waves*

HSC
lol at the credits being on youtube!! thanks for the link.
have a good night too, and thanks for the screenshot.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nothing wrong with that attempt. ;) I agree I like the new theme sort of bringing it all back to the old theme, which is nice in the 20th season bringing it all back to where it belongs.

Alright then Tasha, enjoy your holiday. Safe trip and enjoy H&A as I know you will. See you tomorrow night.

*waves*.

:) Your welcome chocolate lover.

Concubine

Mew!
HSC
I was wondering who the vocalist actually was. He's trying- you've got to give him that- but I thought it just ruined the classic sound of the opening titles.

I'm so glad HAA's back :) [Only bad thing about summer]. Rocco is going to be so dead if/when Sally wakes up. Ric and Alf seem pretty mad.

Only 45 minutes to go!

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
man. i didn't watch last nights ep. i was like out...

so is sally dead? :p haha. like i normally don't watch H & A .. but all the ads -__- and i was sorta curious..

Kujah

HSC
N/A
She's still currently in operation- still losing blood.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well the episode is over, so I guess it's my turn to kick off episode discussion.

Another emotionally driven, what will happen and what will she think and what if she doesn't wake up episode. I quite like the dark nature of these last two episodes certain gives a good spin to H&A.

Everyone notice how there was no credits today, I wonder if it won't see the new credits again. Meh probably just trying to get the most time out.

And for all those that didn't get to watch it and want to know:
She has awoken, just before Rocco was about to turn off her life support and finish the job. <3 YAY Sally!

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
pritnep...u kno how u said ina previous post after last nites ep that Kit's accent had change i was watching closely and she now has braces. And way to go Sally and now she can tell them that rocco did it n send him to jail. If only things were that simple in summer bay!!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah yes so my ears where spot on, well that explains it all well either way she is still pretty as ever. Thanks for that. :)

Nothing is ever that simple in Summer Bay, maybe she won't tell them to protect Rocco. Or maybe she won't remember :O.

HSC
Rocco is sooo annoying, seriously if he told the cops on his brother they would have found him a safe place.:chainsaw:

I felt really bad for Kim :(

And yayyyy for Sally.

As for the credits, they didnt show them alot last year, so why were you expecting them tonight? They'll probaly show them when someone new comes on the show.

I really happy that now H&A isn't based on "Will Sally die?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It was more the whole fact about betraying his brother, which he actually did betray him. It was because Johnny was betrayed and he knew it was Rocco who betrayed him that he was given the ultimadem to kill Sally or he will have someone else kill her and him.

I left sorry for Kit\Rachel more then Kim. It was Kim's chance to step up to the plate, you can't go back on what you had done. It was his time to accept what had happened tell Rachel and be a part of his baby's life - which he did in the end. Kit well understood either way, so can't really fault her.

Well they didn't show them a lot last year as they wanted to use up as much air time as possible. I thought they would be showing them since well they are new, I don't think we have seen the last of them.

Well that was to bring in those long lost fans back to the show and for the hardcore fans we already knew.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I guess they knew if they dragged it out much longer people would of got sick of waiting to find out as I am assuming a lot of non H&A regulars have been watching it.

Yeah lets up things are on the up for Rachel, although I can't see that happening can only get worse when the baby is born Rachel will start to fill left out I can assume.

Oh welcome to BOS H&A thread xoCandyGurlxo, hope you stay around. :)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Thats true! I thought it was realli sweet that kit involved rachel when the baby kicked it shows that kit accepts that rachel is part of kim's life therefore being involved with the baby as well. Ive been a home and away fan since the day i was born lol!!!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
i bet once sally wakes up shes going to have forgotten that it was rocco who attacked her!!

thats going to be frustrating if thats what happens :S however quite interesting if she does remember and is faced with him upon waking up!!

HSC
pritnep said:
It was more the whole fact about betraying his brother, which he actually did betray him. It was because Johnny was betrayed and he knew it was Rocco who betrayed him that he was given the ultimadem to kill Sally or he will have someone else kill her and him.
Yes but if he told someone, than maybe things would have turned out differently. It like, jis brother wouldnt have been caught it it wasnt for Rocco, and if he told the cops than they could have stopped him, and protected both Rocco and Sally. And please we are talking about H&A, the cops on that show always save the day, or at least they save the main characters.

I left sorry for Kit\Rachel more then Kim. It was Kim's chance to step up to the plate, you can't go back on what you had done. It was his time to accept what had happened tell Rachel and be a part of his baby's life - which he did in the end. Kit well understood either way, so can't really fault her.
See, i dont feel sorry for Kit, she is doing what she whats, and im happy for her. I mean the child isnt really ruining her life. As for Rachel well, i feel bad for her coz she cant have kids. But Kim i think i only feel sorry for him, coz once Kit has the baby, both the baby and Rachel are going to play a huge part in his life, and since Rachel cant have children, he sort of has to balance things out, and not try and be "omg look at what my kid just did" coz Rachel may feel bad... if you get what i mean...

And i was wondering, didnt Mattie have a twin brother? why don't they ever mention him? They always make it out like the person never existed once they leave he show :(

Edit: My bad, Kims the one who cant have children.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Yes but if he told someone, than maybe things would have turned out differently. It like, jis brother wouldnt have been caught it it wasnt for Rocco, and if he told the cops than they could have stopped him, and protected both Rocco and Sally. And please we are talking about H&A, the cops on that show always save the day, or at least they save the main characters.
Well Sally shouldn't of been at the police station when Johnny was brought in for her own protection I mean not hard to work out when she is sitting in the station when you are brought in. The teens of Summer Bay almost do a better job of of police work then the actual police.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
See, i dont feel sorry for Kit, she is doing what she whats, and im happy for her. I mean the child isnt really ruining her life. As for Rachel well, i feel bad for her coz she cant have kids. But Kim i think i only feel sorry for him, coz once Kit has the baby, both the baby and Rachel are going to play a huge part in his life, and since Rachel cant have children, he sort of has to balance things out, and not try and be "omg look at what my kid just did" coz Rachel may feel bad... if you get what i mean...
Yeah I see what your saying. Kit was going to have and look after the baby herself however she felt as we know it was fair for Kim to decided if he wanted to be a part of the baby's life. So Kit as you say I guess we can't feel sorry for her just the fact that she and the father of the baby (Kim) won't be in a relationship, although she is over Kim I read in TV Week.

Well it was sort of Kim's fault but then they thought they were going to die so again hard to place blame anywhere really. If anything as you said we should feel sorry for both Kim & Rachel and their relationship because after the baby is born Kim and Kit are naturally going to get closer and Rachel will feel left out. Hmm Rachel can have children it's just she is getting older (27) so her time to have children is fast running out. It is Kim who is unable to have anymore children as he is now infertile after the mumps. But yes I get actually what your saying, very true.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
And i was wondering, didnt Mattie have a twin brother? why don't they ever mention him? They always make it out like the person never existed once they leave he show :(
Twin brother Henry. He went off to continue his dancing career. They sometimes mention him in passing and when something happens to the Hunters but besides that he doesn't exist, I guess they don't have time to go on about people that aren't on the show.

ane_st

HSC
Those vocals are absolutely hideous.

And i dont think people in this thread are realising that sally is not going to die!!!! Read people! Read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)