Home and Away (7 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
the tape my family was recording it on doesnt work :( but its ok i guess, doesnt sound like anything interesting happened

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Here you go boys whoever they are for. ;)

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3697/vlcsnap78409ht0.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6465/vlcsnap78505cd3.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6527/vlcsnap78635ih1.jpg

Lets see what else happened. Well Martha got caught out by Tony for drinking the 4 bottles and again got a verbal warning not to do it again.

Alf got a phone call from Celia in Africa I think anyway she collapsed while teaching and had a possible stroke so he is rushing to her bedside. He later left in the episode.

Peter and Amanda held a party for the bridle party where Amanda acted very strange after she thought she heard Ethan's name and then she thought she saw him in the window.

Lucas was more clingy to Belle inferring that he wanted to spend sometime alone with her at his empty house. Belle did everything to get out of that one, which she did.

At the end of the episode Amanda told Kelli she was going to turn herself in for killing Ethan.

And that’s your basic run down of what happened.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
YVONNE GARDINER
A FORMER Ipswich actor is set to cause a stir in Summer Bay when Home and Away goes to air next Tuesday night. Ashley Lyons has snagged a five-month guest role in the top-ranked TV series. His character, a seedy nightclub owner called Cameron Reynolds, is the new man in Martha’s fast-paced life in the popular soapie. “Cam falls in love. He’s Martha’s new love interest for the next few months,” Mr Lyons said yesterday from Sydney. He admits he’s not a big TV fan and rarely watches his own performances on the box. “I’ve only ever done two and three-episode guest appearances – Headland, All Saints, White Collar Blue,” he said.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think im finding myself liking Cammy more then i like Jacky, and liking the Cammac relationship more then the Jartha relationship :p What is wrong with me. I guess Cammy has this mysterious, bad side to him, which i find appealing, whereas Jacky, well his been heaps boring lately, playing Mr Daddy to Rory. Maybe when he goes back to work, i might start liking him again -thinks-

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O Indeed what is wrong with you Tasha? Maybe it was more Jack that you liked and you liked to see Martha happy which she hasn't been in a long time and let's face it you like the bad\mysterous boys. :p

5 months gee I thought he wasn't going to be on that long meh.

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Thank you for the caps, Nathan. Does anybody know where the beach scenes are filmed? I should know this, but, I don't.

5 months does seem like a long time, but there have been longer ones - Morag for one, though I don't suppose she'd be credited as a guest?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Palm Beach, Avalon Beach, Station Beach, thats all i can think of atm.

Its on :D soon

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Woot! Amanda finally yelling at Kelli. And how harsh was Kelli towards Belle? If she'd kept her head cool it would have avoided Belle becoming suspicious.

Harshness against Jack is unfair. So mean.

And since when does Belle call Amanda 'Mum'?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Kelli was a real bitch to Belle today no wonder she gets sus and starts to catch on.

Jack is again making promises he can't keep, he has a bad habit of that.

Go Amanda finally yelling at Kelli but boo for falling for her again.

Oh Belle calling Amanda Mum is on again off again. Every since Drew incident she hasn't been calling her Mum but seems to have started up again so it depends on her mood. Buys her an ipod and clothes and she is Mum sleeps with her boyfriend and she is Amanda. ;)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
pritnep said:
Kelli was a real bitch to Belle today no wonder she gets sus and starts to catch on.

Jack is again making promises he can't keep, he has a bad habit of that.

Go Amanda finally yelling at Kelli but boo for falling for her again.

Oh Belle calling Amanda Mum is on again off again. Every since Drew incident she hasn't been calling her Mum but seems to have started up again so it depends on her mood. Buys her an ipod and clothes and she is Mum sleeps with her boyfriend and she is Amanda. ;)
Seems fair.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sam's a cow. Kelli is a cow. 2 cow's, one episode, the writers really hate me -hmph- Jack looked hot though -dies- A cringe worthy episode on Sam's behalf. BUt hello, Shane's goon is in da house!! How excitment. And Colleen, i love her. And Kim, loving his new hair cut, cuteness. Oh and Jacky in a pink shirt, hotness :p Nathan, could i get some screen caps of Jacky from tonight :p Loving Panda, and Belle and Amanda are so cute. I hate Kelli, already said that but ohwellz, how dare she talk to Belle like that -grrrrr-

ok my wisdom tooth is hurting so my brain is not working very well -hmph-

I miss Cammy :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
-stands with hand hanging down looking innocently-

Kelli sucks, but her acting wasnt that bad tonight, still hate her :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I hate the character of Kelli, but the Alexa, the actress, is superb - as are most evil people.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*looks away*

In Sam's defence though she was no worse then Martha ever was to Jack. Jack has a real problem with keeping to his word\promises which is exactly what happened tonight. But I mean in Jack's defence he was pretty much there for it anyway so he was a few seconds late. *runs*

And to make up for that some caps of Jack without Sam:

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/1638/vlcsnap67153di3.jpg
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/6822/vlcsnap67625ms4.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3286/vlcsnap69935do5.jpg
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9229/vlcsnap70043lt4.jpg

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
mmmmm...Jacky *stares dreamingly* Thanks Nathan :D

And i agree with everything Nathan said about Sam/Martha/Jacky. Thats Jacky's problemo, he cant keep a promise, but i think with Sam he will, then again she's goners next week -dances- so who really cares :D And Sam is too calm, she doesnt yell enough, i like it when Jack gets yelled at, thats why i liked him and Martha together :p Or maybe i just like it when Martha yells, i dont know :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha what a funny episode tonight
kudos to amanda for letting all her frustrations out on kelly
belle is now becoming increasingly suss about kelly, and now its only a matter of time before the whole thing is exposed
gosh belle looked so hot tonight

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hmmm she's looked hotter. A bit random how she had the long black skirt and then the short skirt later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)