Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pretty interesting episode tonight, with sam now being chased by her ex-husband
wonder whats going to happen tomorrow

gosh you do have to feel sorry for lucas...had to find out the hard way
what a freaking bitch lisa is...like seriously she told lucas how belle and drew only care for themselves
oh the irony

i want belle and drew to hook it up though ;) boo yeah
tomorrow's episode is going to be soo good

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well it's been over an hour since the episode aired and no conversation. :( I'm disapointed in the BOS HAA community if we want to beat the OC we need conversation. ;) hehe just joking.

Anyway that was an pretty good episode to start the week off. <3 the drama, but Belle honey you need to grow a back because it bite you right in the behind for not having one today.

Oh Lisa was evil but the look on Drew\Belle's face was priceless.

<3 Kit she looked pretty tonight and Kit and James are great too.

Sam looked alright tonight to for a change.

I had this post type up an hour ago just I forgot to hit the post button woops.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Wow, quiet tonight, and its the first episode I've seen in about two weeks. Awwwwww poor Lucas. I didn't think it was unreasonable for Lisa to try to tell Luc what was going on but exposing it in front of the whole class was just too much. She pretty much humilated him. :( Awww Luc. I hope he doesn't hook up with Cassie. Arrgghhh but knowing H&A they probably will. Why is Cassie back?? Whyyy? I thought we'd gotten rid of her.

Oh and has anyone seen the H&A trivia quiz this week? I LOL'd at the question: "What do Matilda and Ric do this week?" the answer, "D- each other" lol.

*hopeful*

HSC
lisa is so frickin awesome! best payback ever, i would do that in a flash if i was in her position too. i did feel sorry for lucas but oh well

i just started liking sam, so is she gonna get killed/run away n go into hiding/leave summer bay ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
pretty interesting episode tonight, with sam now being chased by her ex-husband
Jeremy, that was Sam's ex-husband, Shane's, friend, Rusty :D

And my internet decided to die on me at like 5, so ive been internetless for like the past 5.5hrs, oh and my downstairs tv wasnt working either, so my lovely parents decided to watch HAA with me :angry: Oh wellz, i saw half nakey Jacky, why am i complaining :p

Overall decent episode. Sam is annoying me a lot now, im just so sick of her. But poor Rory tomorrow :( Oh wellz, good riddance to her. I love Rusty <3 Kit looked heaps pretty tonight, wouldnt you agree?? And Kim, OMG i love his hair, kah! It makes him looks almost as hot as Jack. Now that i think about it, i think Kim is almost as hot as Jack, but my heart still goes for Jacky :D As for Luc, i feel so sorry for him. Well Belle used to be my second fav female character, but now she can go down the bottom. And Drew, he disgusts me. And Lisa, i hate her. Poor Luc :(

Cant wait for tomorrow :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Hey Tash, just curious. Why do you love Rusty? Is it cos he's the one that's gonna get rid of Sam :p?

Edit: And when Belle and Drew get back together, wouldnt be weird considering their parents are getting married? It just seems wrong to me, even though they arent directly related, they still share the same cousin/brother by blood (i.e. Ryan is Belle's brother and Drew's cousin. Heh, imagine him getting his head around that. "My sister is dating my cousin". Just sounds wrong.)

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Edit: And when Belle and Drew get back together, wouldnt be weird considering their parents are getting married? It just seems wrong to me, even though they arent directly related, they still share the same cousin/brother by blood (i.e. Ryan is Belle's brother and Drew's cousin. Heh, imagine him getting his head around that. "My sister is dating my cousin". Just sounds wrong.)

hahah its haa!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hey Tash, just curious. Why do you love Rusty? Is it cos he's the one that's gonna get rid of Sam :p?
Spot on sunshine. Anyone who gets rid of annoying characters become my favourite :p Except for Cammy, i just love him for being him oh and his hair -dies- Some nice Cammac action on wednesday, excitement. My new fav couple and characters :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thanks Nathan. Pity Sam is standing so close to him, except for one of them, now i cant cut her out :p. BUt thats anyways. Made my morning from bad to good :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Sorry I wasn't here last night.
Sam looked pretty, and I agree with you Nathan - Kit's hair looked good, for a change.
Should be interesting to see how Sam get's out of this one. Why wouldn't you just run in the opposite direction after he'd started chasing you?

Oh, and am I the only one who doesn't like that James guy?

And is it only my notification e-mail thing which isn't working?

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww nah James and Kit are cute together and it's great to see Kit so happy and in love again. She really did look very pretty last night the whole outfit and hair suited her well.

I sort of have the 'creepy' vibe of James at the start but that's because I remember him from headland but now I see he is good for Kit.

NP Tasha glad I could help making your day get off to a good start! :)

"Chubby"

HSC
sorry guys, my net wasn't working after the storm yesterday..

hmm how does sam get killed off/taken off the show?!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Seems that storm effected everyone....hope there isn't another one again today, although more then likely there will be.

Hmmm I am not really sure I assume we will find out in tonight's episode but I think she goes into hiding again after Rusty finds her, but I am only guessing. I am pretty sure she doesn't get killed off.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
She doesnt die, but next week her and Rory leave the Bay -dances- so i guess ONE more week with her will be alright. Oh wait, she's only in one ep next week -dances- oh wellz.

Cammac tonight -dances- Or Martha at least :D Cant wait. Im glad i decided to come home early :p Nathan :D -angelic look-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)