Home and Away (7 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hey, whats more important, Martha or waiting 3hrs for a lecture, which i'd probs end up walking out of anywyas, and would mean i have to catch a train and bus home after 8pm in the dark all by myself. I choose Martha and my safety first :) Unless you want me dead, then you'll never see me on here again :p :)

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
OMG I might have to miss HAA 2nite to finish my stupid english assessment thats due 2moro. Im gunna try realli hard to get it done b4 7. I hate school!!!!!
It's only going to get worse! :( I'm not looking forward to the amount of HAA I'm going to miss later on in the year.
tasha1188 said:
hey, whats more important, Martha or waiting 3hrs for a lecture, which i'd probs end up walking out of anywyas, and would mean i have to catch a train and bus home after 8pm in the dark all by myself. I choose Martha and my safety first :) Unless you want me dead, then you'll never see me on here again :p :)
:lol: Fair enough.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sam is gone, Sam is gone, she is gone, im sooo happy. Tho i must say Jessica's acting was brill tonight, but who cares. She is gone -dances-

Cammac, well not much to say there, except HOT HOT HOT!!! Cammy was hot, Martha was hot, Cammy's persuasiveness was hot, i just love them. IF Cammy didnt end up becaming the biggest sleeze ever, i would so prefer for Cammac forever rather then Jack and Martha forever. And OMG the Noah's scene, Jack and Martha didnt even acknowledge each other. Ok i know Jack had Sam to worry about, but who cares, Martha is more important :p OH wellz, Cammy was made up for Jack's stupidity :p And that tackle, that was awesome :p Bravo to Paulie for that :p And Sam, she's been stealing Martha's hugs :angry: Well no more of that at least. Oh and at least Martha was worried about Jack, asking if he was hurt. Unlike Jack who probably couldnt care less about her. Sorry, im really hating Jack right now, esp with what he does in wk10 :angry:

The Luc/Belle/Drew thing finsihed almost as quickly as it started. Oh wellz :D

Overall, good episode. Mainly coz of Cammac :D

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I can proudly say I never missed a HAA episode because of the HSC. I did have to delay watching them and usually ended up recording them but I did watch them. You'll be right. ;)

The Lucas and Drew, Belle and Lisa part almost shouldn't of been there as it was what all of 3 minutes if that it just didn't fit in with the whole episode seemed a little oh Lucas has had his cry lets forget about him he disappears when everyone else is back at the house I mean random.

And hello in a search the police are ment to fan out not be in a line how amature like.

Besides that goodbye Sam, a little stupid I mean you would like witness protection would be best rather then keep on running but meh ok then. Cammac are so good together and so not good together but alas it brings an interesting storyline so all is good.

Here you go Tasha. :)

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9480/vlcsnap174965zh2.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2943/vlcsnap175844cc9.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2200/vlcsnap177053lh0.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/5271/vlcsnap177358ah4.jpg

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
They are awesome caps Nathan. Thank you. Awww...poor Jack was crying. Ah who cares, he cried more when Martha and him seperated :D Cammy <3 Im in the middle of a text war with my cousin about Cam :p She thinks his ugly, she breaks my heart :( Oh wellz, all the other guys she likes i like too, so i guess we can let Ashley slip :p

I never missed HAA during my HSC, mainly coz i alwayz had dinner during HAA, but now i alwayz have dinner after HAA :D

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
That's a late dinner, I always have my dinner considerably early compared to everyone else I know usually around 5pm or 5.30pm.

*Lozzie*

HSC
i used to always have dinner between 7.30 and 8 when i lived at home but now im staying on campus i have dinner at 5.30. its good cause i know there is no way i will miss HAA lol

HSC
tasha1188 said:
I never missed HAA during my HSC, mainly coz i alwayz had dinner during HAA, but now i alwayz have dinner after HAA :D
Yeah, most of the time I've been having dinner at 7... but sometimes it isn't at 7, or I miss out on it because of soccer training on Thursdays (it finishes at 7... but, of course, I stay and talk a bit afterwards :p)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pritnep said:
That's a late dinner, I always have my dinner considerably early compared to everyone else I know usually around 5pm or 5.30pm.
haha 5.00pm is a little but too early for dinner
i treat that as more of an afternoon tea
i usually have mine at around 6.30....i always eat in front of the tv though

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jemsta said:
haha 5.00pm is a little but too early for dinner
i treat that as more of an afternoon tea
i usually have mine at around 6.30....i always eat in front of the tv though
Well my Mum is a housewife and Dad is the bread winner and that's how it has been since as long as I can remember dinner at 5.00pm or 5.30pm it's considered late after 6pm. Afternoon tea is usually 3pm-4pm.

*hopeful*

HSC
wow 5pm dinner, im with jemsta thats afternoon tea time

we (my family) almost always have dinner at 7pm to co-incide with haa....

aww poor sam and jack

tasha how can u think cam is hot ?! his sleazely disgusting, i hate this martha storyline im so sick of her

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wonder whats going to happen when tony snaps at martha for being irresponsible
serves you right

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well my Mum is a housewife and Dad is the bread winner and that's how it has been since as long as I can remember dinner at 5.00pm or 5.30pm it's considered late after 6pm. Afternoon tea is usually 3pm-4pm.
Yes, i think most housewife/breadwinner families are like that. In my extended family it runs like that. Dinner is alwayz served at like 530-6. But in my house, dinner is usually alwayz ready at 7, but i eat after HAA :p I like to eat upstairs where there is no-one here to disturb me :p

And for whoever asked, i find Cam's bad boy/mysteriousness hot, and his hair, not so much his face :p And also coz im really looking forward to this storyline, and love Martha :D

I was looking at Nathan's screencaps yesterday and there is one of Jack when he tackled poor Rusty, and he was flying, hahaha, i found that funny, coz it so goes with my name for Jack, SuperJack :p

Cant wait for tonight. Rattie, Brally, Cammac, lots of couple stuff :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
If I'm at home then I usually eat around the 7ish mark, maybe a little later. That's if I'm eating with the family. If I'm eating at home alone, then it's anywhere from 9pm onwards. If I'm eating at my girlfriend's house, then it's at about 6ish, maybe a little earlier.

But it's not like I'm going to refuse food if it's offered to me. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Yes, i think most housewife/breadwinner families are like that.
*nods* just not many people I know live in that sort of family ususally it's both parents working.

tasha1188 said:
And for whoever asked, i find Cam's bad boy/mysteriousness hot, and his hair, not so much his face :p And also coz im really looking forward to this storyline, and love Martha :D
:p Tasha loves her bad boys.

tasha1188 said:
I was looking at Nathan's screencaps yesterday and there is one of Jack when he tackled poor Rusty, and he was flying, hahaha, i found that funny, coz it so goes with my name for Jack, SuperJack :p

Cant wait for tonight. Rattie, Brally, Cammac, lots of couple stuff :D
HEHE that was probably my favourite cap from last night he just leaped out of nowhere in a single bound.

<3 the nicknames and yes tonight's episode should be awesome.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ok how did we go from over 4100, to under 4100 during the weekend, to 4160. Maybe those posts that were deleted came back -thinks-

~60mins :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)